Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why I Wouldn't Buy A Private Jet - Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Wouldn't Buy A Private Jet - Justin Bieber (1007 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wouldn't Buy A Private Jet - Justin Bieber by ochallo: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
‘It (private jet) is a total waste of money. You buy the plane, then you have to pay for storage, and on top of that you have to think about the fuel, the cost of the fuel – that’s maybe $4,000 (N628,000). Even hiring a private plane is like $50 or $60K. Once you get into that it becomes a habit – a bad habit. ‘I’ll get one when I need it – if I have to go somewhere instantly – but you don’t want to buy a plane; it’s definitely not worth it.’ -JUSTIN BIEBER, Canadian Singer, Worth N18 Billion Naira

Re: Why I Wouldn't Buy A Private Jet - Justin Bieber by dilbert100: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
well he's an idiot. plain and simple.
Re: Why I Wouldn't Buy A Private Jet - Justin Bieber by newspapers: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Funny but he just got himself a Private Jet for xmas!!! - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/justin-bieber-gets-jet-christmas/

Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help In The Campaign To Help Save Actress NGOZI Nwosu's Life / Inside The War Between Banky W And Wizkid / D First Thing I Think Of When I Wake Up In D Morning Is Her.davido New Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.