Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,079 members, 7,967,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

Has Anyone Done The A+ Certification Examination? Help Is Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Has Anyone Done The A+ Certification Examination? Help Is Needed (711 Views)

A+ Certification Or Mcse Which One Is Better? / How Much Does A Comptia A+ Certification Cost? / Vsat Equipment (help Is Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Done The A+ Certification Examination? Help Is Needed by Kfada(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2008
i have only 1 week to the examination date and all i know now can only fetch me about 60%. please i need tutorials urgently. Any help would be appreciated undecided
Re: Has Anyone Done The A+ Certification Examination? Help Is Needed by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2008
Well 60% is not too good, you need to work more. I would strongly suggest you postpone the exam. After that I would suggest you get "ActualTests" study materials (they are really good if you want to do some really good and extended study). Also you could get A+ Video tutorials by "Mike Meyers". And then finally some days to the exam you could study with "pass4sure" exam dumps. After all these you'll thank me. If you need any help getting any of these materials, just holla (I'll be pleased to help u out).
Re: Has Anyone Done The A+ Certification Examination? Help Is Needed by sampo4eva(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
yeah !
men its not easy i read for i week non stop
but for that help you talk about, well i can help you
cos someone helped me also but only on a condition:
visit my mail box and tell me exactly what aspect you want a tutuorial for okay?
valvikky@yahoo.com, holla me okay

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Pentium Iv Laptop / Please I Need A Place For My One Year It / Brand New Laptops Up For Grabs From The United States Of America.best Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.