Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,320 members, 7,887,989 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Etb Test!what To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Test!what To Expect (926 Views)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / ADVANS La Fayette MFB Test What To Expect. / Invited For FIRS Job Test. What To Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Test!what To Expect by omoko: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
please i want member to give me what to expect from the test.its coming up on saturday.love to hear from u guys.i really need this job.
Re: Etb Test!what To Expect by mibori(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
Pls kindly let the house know the venue and time of the test. plss
Re: Etb Test!what To Expect by monsho(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
To the best of my knowledge, the TEST is scheduled to take place at the following centres:

DATE: SAT 9TH FEBRUARY 2008

LAGOS TEST CENTRE - KINGS COLLEGE, ADEYEMO ALAKIJA, VICTORIAL ISLAD LAGOS.

ABUJA TEST CENTRE - GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL TUDUN WADA, WUSE ZONE 4, ABUJA.

KANO TEST CENTRE - BAYERO UNIVERSITY, TWIN THEATRE, PERMANENT SITE, KANO

P/HARCOURT TEST CENTRE - RIVERS STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (ST JOHNS CAMPUS) PORT HARCOURT

IBADAN TEST CENTRE - ST THERESA COLLEGE, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, OKE ADO, IBADAN.

BENIN TEST CENTRE - IMAGUERO COLLEGE, OPPOSITE STATE LIBRARY, SAPELE ROAD, BENIN CITY.

For those who will be writing theirs here in PORT HARCOURT, we'll see when we get there.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!
Kind Regards!
Re: Etb Test!what To Expect by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2008
maths. i mean arithmetic like d ones u did in pry school. current affairs. logic like quantitative aptitude. questions on d bank like when twas founded, the chairman and
stuffs like that.about a hundred questions in all. grin all d best.
Re: Etb Test!what To Expect by daynike(f): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
make you sure you read current affairs very well.that is what they usually test.with that you are home and dry.goodluck and represent well.
Re: Etb Test!what To Expect by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2008
JUST FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT OLARI SAID, AND YOU WILLSEE YOURSELF PASSING THE TEST, More IMPORTANTLY, VISIT etb website and study all the vital info.
Re: Etb Test!what To Expect by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
Landers,pls for those who graced the last etb interview(JANUARY-SAT), any info? pls, I need to be informed. thanks

(1) (Reply)

EWL Job / Do You Mind Nafdac? / Anyone With Useful Information On The 2008 Dv Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.