Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. (1267 Views)

Largely Neglected By Men, But Never Forgotten By God / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by faragai24: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
JESUS WAS VOTED BY MEN IN 325 AD.

It has always been one God, one message, and all the difference were man made, Jesus was never considered a God, nor the son of God untill AD 325 at the council of NICAEA where he was VOTED by MEN to be so, and by doing so, those in power were able to manipulate the Bible and the teaching of Jesus as they pleased by calling it the word of God, and allowed followers to fear questioning them, for every Muslim it is a terrible crime to relate the above to Jesus, he is considered one of their most beloved prophet.

With so many different versions of the Bible, with so many infiltration from the Kings and the Church, the true source of the bible can only be the original one which is no coincidence forbidden from the public but available nonetheless to those who try hard to seek it.

He is neither GOD nor The SON OF GOD, he is one of the most beloved prophet of GOD.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Blab
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by tobtap: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
i pity the you the author, the bible says jesus is d only way to God..pls repent
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
faragai24: JESUS WAS VOTED BY MEN IN 325 AD.

It has always been one God, one message, and all the difference were man made, Jesus was never considered a God, nor the son of God untill AD 325 at the council of NICAEA where he was VOTED by MEN to be so, and by doing so, those in power were able to manipulate the Bible and the teaching of Jesus as they pleased by calling it the word of God, and allowed followers to fear questioning them, for every Muslim it is a terrible crime to relate the above to Jesus, he is considered one of their most beloved prophet.

With so many different versions of the Bible, with so many infiltration from the Kings and the Church, the true source of the bible can only be the original one which is no coincidence forbidden from the public but available nonetheless to those who try hard to seek it.

He is neither GOD nor The SON OF GOD, he is one of the most beloved prophet of GOD.
if what you claim is true please can you show us the source of your finding because i have more than enough to prove toyou what allah is with enough a lots archeological diggings and fact .
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
tobtap: i pity the you the author, the bible says jesus is d only way to God..pls repent
Is it the same bible the OP said had been manipulated? It is true the bible made Jesus say "I am the truth, the way and life..." but what is the meaning of this statement? Remember also his desciples also asked him to show them the father. And what did Jesus answer? He said "you have seen me, so you have seen the father". Does it mean that Jesus is the father? So before you pity anybody, be like Jesus in love, justice, mercy, compassion,etc and you are on the highway to heaven. This is what Jesus meant by "I am the way". If believing in his deity and sacrifice alone is the only way, why did he bother teaching? If not, have you done everything he taught? Remove the log in your eyes first so as to the speck in your brother's. Peace.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
vicoson: Is it the same bible the OP said had been manipulated? It is true the bible made Jesus say "I am the truth, the way and life..." but what is the meaning of this statement? Remember also his desciples also asked him to show them the father. And what did Jesus answer? He said "you have seen me, so you have seen the father". Does it mean that Jesus is the father? So before you pity anybody, be like Jesus in love, justice, mercy, compassion,etc and you are on the highway to heaven. This is what Jesus meant by "I am the way". If believing in his deity and sacrifice alone is the only way, why did he bother teaching? If not, have you done everything he taught? Remove the log in your eyes first so as to the speck in your brother's. Peace.
if you say that bible i have been manipulated how is there any bible that says thou shall kill or thou shall commit adultery maybe some version of bible teaches us jesus never died or on what basis. oh i see because wannabe prophet, pedophilia , mohammad was mentioned in the bible ? ahahahah see brain washed wise men.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
jcross19: if you say that bible i have been manipulated how is there any bible that says thou shall kill or thou shall commit adultery maybe some version of bible teaches us jesus never died or on what basis. oh i see because wannabe prophet, pedophilia , mohammad was mentioned in the bible ? ahahahah see brain washed wise men.
Read John 3:16 and tell me how you understand it.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
useless eternally confused xtians. . tongue
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Confused? No way. Confusing? Sure. Useless? Ridiculous. Don't be silly!
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

If there's anything I will agree with u on, its the confusion part. U guys really need to set ur records straight.
U don't exactly look like a group of wise men.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2012
inurmind:

If there's anything I will agree with u on, its the confusion part. U guys really need to set ur records straight.
Christians worldwide believe that one must be a christian to be saved, and one gets to be a christian by believing that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of humans besause Adam sinned. It should be noted that Jesus never taught this. It was Apostle Paul who brought this idea. The Roman Catholic that brought the doctrin of original sin had since changed their position on hell fire, earthly incarnation of Adam and Eve, and the garden of Eden was never here on earth. So why did Jesus have to die? Who should we follow? Jesus or Paul of Rome?
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2012
vicoson: Christians worldwide believe that one must be a christian to be saved, and one gets to be a christian by believing that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of humans besause Adam sinned. It should be noted that Jesus never taught this. It was Apostle Paul who brought this idea. The Roman Catholic that brought the doctrin of original sin had since changed their position on hell fire, earthly incarnation of Adam and Eve, and the garden of Eden was never here on earth. So why did Jesus have to die? Who should we follow? Jesus or Paul of Rome?

Why are u asking me? I believe they are all fables.
Anyway if I was a christian I would tell u to pray to ur holy spirit and ask him to give u the answer.
He does exist, right?
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2012
inurmind:

Anyway if I was a christian I would tell u to pray to ur holy spirit and ask him to give u the answer.
He does exist, right?
The holy spirit cannot be the author of the confussions we witness today, so it probably doesn't exist. However, we do have conscience and I don't believe anyone whose conscience is alive will find any part of Jesus' teachings ridiculous. He probably is no God or didn't even exist, but His message is far from being irrelevant.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2012
vicoson: The holy spirit cannot be the author of the confussions we witness today, so it probably doesn't exist. However, we do have conscience and I don't believe anyone whose conscience is alive will find any part of Jesus' teachings ridiculous. He probably is no God or didn't even exist, but His message is far from being irrelevant.

hmm . . i knew you were man-worshippers after all. you would rathar pray to the israeli man, jesus, then to a spirit.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
ahahahahahahah why are sounding like this ? they snatched your woman ni ? or what hahahaahah confused element . you better open up your mind and seek the truth before is too late .
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

hmm . . i knew you were man-worshippers after all. you would rathar pray to the israeli man, jesus, then to a spirit.
seek truth and the truth shall set you free. let me tell you in 7 AD before the existence of christianity in africa , the IFA in ile - ife has prophesy a prophecy the coming the coming of christianity and jesus christ in yoruba land and this was fulfilled in 19th century , please try to make a research about God and his existent only those who wash discovery on tv will be saying different kind of a things and forget the misery part of life.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2012
inurmind:

He does exist, right?
truly, to you it sounds fables but that never change the statue of God or his plan , you are just single out of billions of his creation . if you like believe it if you like don't okay . but try to walk around and see the beauty of God and see . you are left to make choice , you life depend on your hand but no one or the jin that all those imam and alfas are using can deny christ.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
inurmind:

christian don't need to set a record straight because bible is a world and the world is a misery understand that
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2012
vicoson: The holy spirit cannot be the author of the confussions we witness today, so it probably doesn't exist. However, we do have conscience and I don't believe anyone whose conscience is alive will find any part of Jesus' teachings ridiculous. He probably is no God or didn't even exist, but His message is far from being irrelevant.

Hmm...u do have a point here. Glad to see intelligent, bold but humble beings like u.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

I know you have a problem of comprehension,so I won't ask you to re-read my posts. So to make myself very clear to you, I don't believe that when Jesus said "I am the way,truth and life..."He meant one must be a christian, rather he was pointing to way of salvation which is love, goodness,mercy,justice,compassion,etc. If you have any problem with any part of his teacings, do well to point it out. On weather he is God, or should be worshipped, we may never be able to arrive at any consensus. There is absolutely no way to prove he even existed or did not exist. Nevertheless I still admire his message.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2012
jcross19: christian don't need to set a record straight because bible is a world and the world is a misery understand that

lol.. I don't think u know what u are saying. First u say its okay to live in ignorance, then u say the bible is a misery.
U really need to start checking urself.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2012
jcross19: if what you claim is true please can you show us the source of your finding because i have more than enough to prove toyou what allah is with enough a lots archeological diggings and fact .
very true. Don't claim ignorance and look foolish. People are willing to go to any length to cover up their mess in the name of protecting their holy book or God. When a fact is placed before you, just deal with it. The bible contains errors, some parts were later added especially the last chapter of Matthew, some parts were forged. If you have any explanations for the above, share or else hold your peace.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2012
faragai24: JESUS WAS VOTED BY MEN IN 325 AD.

PROBERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

PROVERBS 16 VS 1 The preparation of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

THE POINT HERE IS THOSE MEN WERE BEING DIRECTED BY GOD TO COMPILE
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2012
obadiah777: PROBERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

PROVERBS 16 VS 1 The preparation of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

THE POINT HERE IS THOSE MEN WERE BEING DIRECTED BY GOD TO COMPILE
And who were this men? Why deciding through vote? Did anyone among them disagree? What was the basis for the disagreement? Can I also disagree if the holy spirit did not convince me on any of the creeds?why didn't the holy spirit expressly speak for Himself at the Council?
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2012
vicoson: And who were this men? Why deciding through vote? Did anyone among them disagree? What was the basis for the disagreement? Can I also disagree if the holy spirit did not convince me on any of the creeds?why didn't the holy spirit expressly speak for Himself at the Council?
MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS <<THE LORD
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2012
obadiah777: MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS <<THE LORD
Classic.sure, with this you can easily convert anybody to christianity? People like you are the reason why atheists are resentful of christians. And somehow, you think you won't be held responsible? What is wrong with accepting that yes, we've made mistakes in the past but we are ready make amends and move on, rather than cook nonsense and think you can suddenly force it down any sane person's throat? You can choose to continue to live in denial but I think it's laziness to believe without making findings. I don't see how this is a virtue.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2012
vicoson: Classic.sure, with this you can easily convert anybody to christianity? People like you are the reason why atheists are resentful of christians. And somehow, you think you won't be held responsible? What is wrong with accepting that yes, we've made mistakes in the past but we are ready make amends and move on, rather than cook nonsense and think you can suddenly force it down any sane person's throat? You can choose to continue to live in denial but I think it's laziness to believe without making findings. I don't see how this is a virtue.
I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT YOU TO CHRISTIANITY. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I AM TRYING TO BRING YOU TO THE TRUTH.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by vicoson(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
obadiah777: I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT YOU TO CHRISTIANITY. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I AM TRYING TO BRING YOU TO THE TRUTH.
If you are trolling, you might consider jumping to the joke section. Right now you are in a wrong place.
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2012
vicoson: If you are trolling, you might consider jumping to the joke section. Right now you are in a wrong place.
AND I REPEAT, I AM TRYING TO BRING YOU TO THE TRUTH. I DONT PRACTICE RELIGION. THE BIBLE IS A HOLY CONSTITUTION
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
inurmind:

lol.. I don't think u know what u are saying. First u say its okay to live in ignorance, then u say the bible is a misery.
U really need to start checking urself.
this is why i called you a confused element . christian do not have anything to prove or set straight okay and if you think they are wrong then, prove them wrong with an of the real bible according to what you said , because if there is fake they must be real . come out openly with the originally context of the bible to prove them wrong if not you are a confused creation like mohammad and his cohort
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
jcross19: this is why i called you a confused element . christian do not have anything to prove or set straight okay and if you think they are wrong then, prove them wrong with an of the real bible according to what you said , because if there is fake they must be real . come out openly with the originally context of the bible to prove them wrong if not you are a confused creation like mohammad and his cohort

lol...I don't think any christian would be proud of what u just wrote.
U sound kinda childish.
Besides, u never said I was confused. But now that u've said so, thanks!
Anybody who compares our posts would know who confused.
See yawink
Re: Jesus Was Voted By Men In 325 Ad. by jcross19: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
inurmind:

lol...I don't think any christian would be proud of what u just wrote.
U sound kinda childish.
Besides, u never said I was confused. But now that u've said so, thanks!
Anybody who compares our posts would know who confused.
See yawink
ahahahah according what you said they must be a comparison between the forged and original , so bros help us with the two for the comparison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sermon For January 1st 2013 / 7 Popes Who Wouldn't Qualify For TIME Person Of Year. / Coming To Terms With Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.