Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Breakthrough Your U.M.E With Ease - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Breakthrough Your U.M.E With Ease (500 Views)

Contact Us For Your M/E, Air-Conditioning Design, Installations And Maintenance / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / How To Start Your Own Pure Water Business And Have Your Instant Breakthrough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakthrough Your U.M.E With Ease by ize4cash: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
I just want to use this medium to let people that jamb has become a mountain before them to know that the delay of jamb is over.I guarantee you that if you deal with my centre you are scoring nothing less than 270.We don't tell lies promising 290,300 no.We say what we can afford.you can get me @ 08137801453 call mr.solomon

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Advertise On Radio,tv Or Press? / Registration Still On As We Still Need More Ushers / Unbelievable Offer For Farmers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.