Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search (12157 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
How much did he win?? I want to know if I need to collect his number from you.
He has just won #9 million naira and a SUV jeep...now am waiting for you to come ask me for his number. tongue kiss
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Alishachris: 3:26am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Costitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2012
ohisola: yea he graduated fr uniben fr d dept of Engineering. Bt I wanted Onyi 2 win. She really proved dat looks can b deceptive. Will kudos 2 him. And if una no 1st b frnds no bgin shat ♍γ̲̣̣̥ course mate, neighbour, church member follow d guy O°˚˚˚ cheesy cheesy. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ own time wil com kiss
Lie Lie girl tongue kiss shocked who see you dey talk like this go think say you know the boy...this guy graduated from Mathematics and not Engineering...check his facebook page to confirm it.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 17, 2012
Saint Chukz: He has just won #9 million naira and a SUV jeep...now am waiting for you to come ask me for his number. tongue kiss
That's $56,782.35.....Don't worry, I don't need his number anymore angry

1 Like

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by kenbee(f): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Wow! Congrats to Pascal!
9m is a whole lot of dough.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2012
nass07: look hear u crazy american biggot, spoilt and blind third class citizen of the so called US who is too confused to know who created his ireplaceable life. U dnt popnose into our own forum and expect to have a clue of everything Nigerians are discussing okey. Just move your butt to those irritating US same sex and lesbian forums and bounce off from our beloved territory okeyyyyyy. Down ass fooooool.

Hahaha he's mad. . That polio go kill you! Your eyes yellow already?

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by jossy26: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2012
ohisola: yea he graduated fr uniben fr d dept of Engineering. Bt I wanted Onyi 2 win. She really proved dat looks can b deceptive. Will kudos 2 him. And if una no 1st b frnds no bgin shat ♍γ̲̣̣̥ course mate, neighbour, church member follow d guy O°˚˚˚ cheesy cheesy. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ own time wil com kiss
Did you say dept of Engineering Lol @nigerian graduate
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SaintChukz(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's $56,782.35.....Don't worry, I don't need his number anymore angry
Hehehe...see you..,you don chop that kind of money before ba..? The speed with which you even went scrambling for your calculator says it all...No shame put ooh..by special arrangement i can still provide you with his number but am not promising you anything more ooh... lipsrsealed
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by bestower: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2012
Great guy great mind,Great show great money from great beer,nothing ventured nothing gained.i really admire ur courage and intelligent.brilliant boy.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by scarphase(m): 4:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Dis shollypopz is jst overly fake and filled with badbelle!why da hating!u don own dat kin money b4 abi nor unda ur parents wrapper u still dey?shior! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2012
I still dey under my parents wrapper. I'm not hating, I'm simply saying $56,000 is not much @ all! There's no reason to have bad belle. I'm more concerned about him combing his hair undecided And if being fake is a synonym for being utterly honest, then I guess I'm fake. End of Discussion!!

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2012
All these promos are always arranged... So, congrats on arranged winning.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SamsonAN(m): 5:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Oh dear! I am more happier for Onyinye. She is the first, last-Woman-standing to come second in the history of the Gulder Ultimate Search.

Congrats to her and Eremosele!
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by samhay: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2012
Plz give us the link to download the final part,dem phcn no gree make i watch am & my gen dey leave plz.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by kollybay4u: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2012
Pascal you deserved it, Welldone guy! But Gulder na typical 419, #5000 * 35000 contestants= #175m. Huuuuuummm....
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by mrkels(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2012
Department of engineering indeed!!! Na wa o. Paschal was my classmate in uniben and sis, we no be engineers so get ur facts straight ok?congrats to the exponentials
grin
You made our class and unben as a whole proud mate
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by mrkels(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2012
christopherike: All these promos are always arranged... So, congrats on arranged winning.
I have always thought they were arranged but seeing this one , knowing paschal since 05, knowing where he comes from, trust me, it wasn't arranged.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by SirMethod: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2012
babaowo: ... which contacts u want give am man!!
Una don dey craze abi? contracts being corrected with contacts. Na so the word congrats don scarce reach?
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by radah(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr.kels fanks for correcting dis fella, great dy/dx nt engineers
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Ninilowo(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2012
He meant "CONGRATS"
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by realsammie(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2012
that mumu wey call himself JAMES just huge for nothing. the guy na OLODO. I be like say he forget him brain for ground wen he dey carry that weight. Even physical task he dull but go dey show muscle for camp
GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH NO BE BY MUSCLE
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by dabrake(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2012
realsammie: that mumu wey call himself JAMES just huge for nothing. the guy na OLODO. I be like say he forget him brain for ground wen he dey carry that weight. Even physical task he dull but go dey show muscle for camp
GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH NO BE BY MUSCLE
james is strong and tough but unfortunately, that wasn't enough. I questioned his endurance and mental intelligence a long time ago. I even had a bet that paschal and onyinye will be the last 2 warriors for the ultimate prize. Paschal possessed all what was needed. Onyinye is the female version of paschal.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by lanreni: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

I wonder why Onyi broke Pascal's pot; was she angry or what? Hehehehe, I had to laugh when I saw that part.

It was a close call but Pascal is way smarter, stronger and faster than her. He is even stronger than James sef. I got to know this through the "wave your flag" challenge where they had to go through obstacles in the mud to position their flags on an elevated log of wood.

Pascal has made history in the GUS.
Yes my dear,you are on point.the best won.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Goldieluks: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2012
Mich-rach:
He proved him self every step of the Way..intellectwise, strengthwise, and otherwise. He deserved it. Contracts man!!

Contracts or Congrats??
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by kayswagg(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2012
I know ha has what its take to be the ultimate man cos right from the pussle evition show that pricillia was lucky to scale through ...I have pointed out the ultimate man to be pascal bEen on of his fan ever since . He is just like me guess he must be an aquarius right cos he got that quality in him both in xter and look! But I wonder why people don't belive in anything done in nigeria cos I never belive this is an arrange winner cos if you really follow da programme you got to understand what makes him a winner .

We know our country is the most corrupt in all level buh atleast for once there are some programme that are not bias to me o..what will be will be by his name cos destiny can never be change my people.
I know if you have the grace to ask any other contender who they think is going to be the winner majority will vote for this dude cos having the possesion of the three broken calarbash ..hanging his pot on the camp and finaLly he won majority of the evition show to show that he play the game with a very different strategy that no other person ever think of .
GUS is not arranged and I know pascal from no where buh he has what it take to be the winner Congrat man
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by mrperfect(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2012
The guy deserves it.
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Sleek05(f): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Congrats pascal bt I wanted a woman 2 win biko. Onyinye 2 was smart bt pascal was way smarter. Dat guy z a genius! Onyinye did not pay attention 2d clue 'where u lay ur head', she jus kept jumpin evrywhr and 2 people who keep sayin evrythn is arranged, nothn can ever convince u so diaz no point. And u def dint follow d show frm beginnin 2 end because pascal all thru showed he deserved 2 win. N come 2 think of it, GUS is usually abt strenght in d last 2days, dats y women don't get 2d finals but dis tym around, dey made it more intellectual with d puzzles and riddles knowing fully well dat onyinye is gud @ arranging puzzles and solving riddles, I think they wanted 2 give a woman d chance dis time around but pascal was just 2 strong a competitor. However, I'm really happy James did not win. James was just 2 full of himself, very annoyin guy. Day before d final show, he kept tokn abt people as if he knew it all, kept sayin 'she lost focus', 'he lost focus' as if he was d boss...sm1 dat luckily escaped eviction twice. Congrats pascal!

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Sleek05(f): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by Diligence: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2012
GUS - THE ULTIMATE INDEED - Congrats to Eromosele Pascal... Onyinye - nnee u're too much... almost shattered the ceiling..!
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by fairygeh(f): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin
Re: Pascal Eromosele Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search by skyfall: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2012
Paschal truly deserved to win. Congrats man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Or Facebook? / Big Brother Naija Poll Results: See How You Voted / Download Funny Video: House Of Ajebo- Nigeria Army Again (mp4 / 3gp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.