Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,692 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza (18527 Views)

Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by begwong: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: the 75million suicidal iranians will drag conveniently a war with a meagre 7m isrealis for decades.
shame no catch u?
did u ever ask yrself why iran cant mobilize its population to go &finish Isreal?
go 2palestine &die &visit yr awaited virgins!
oloshi

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by begwong: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: remember a meagre ragtag guerrilla force of less than 1500 guerrillas armed ak47 and anti tank missiles dusted a 30,000 isreali forces armed with drones, merkava tanks, apc, f16 aircraft in a 34 day war. arabs are learning western battlefield tactics too and applying generously to defeat them too.
you forgot to mention d casualty figures from both side..
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Horus(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

[size=17pt]This is why people hate Jews[/size]
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Movingcoil: and how do u guys mean dat the americans are helping d israelis, have u seen wer dey wer helped b4? I need 2 know
they help mostly with weapons like anti missile iron dome development, patriot anti missile systems, f16aircraft, m1 tanks, submarines and intelligence.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by confusion247(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent: Palestine have been humiliated for long. Their lands taken away from them, their people locked up in Israel prisons, economic life shutdown by the Gaza blockade....all these have gone on far too long whilst Israelis claim to be the victim and people of Palestine terrorists. This is a badge of shame for humanity.

I think many people here chanting support for Israel's aggression on the Palestine people ought to cower their heads in shame. Meet three year old Ranan Arafat: In the first picture on the left, she's a pretty little girl with green eyes, a green halter-neck top and green ribbons in her hair. After the Israeli bomb, she's a charred and shrunken figure. Her mouth is open. A medic lifts – for just a moment – her blue hospital shroud.

If your support for Israel is due to your religious beliefs, and the picture below is the sort that you will endorse for Israel because of your religious beliefs, then i would never want to be a part of that religion or serve the same God as you!

In every Arab country where the people rise up to demand their rights, they demand action on Palestinian rights as well. Tunis has just announced that its foreign minister is heading for Gaza. In Jordan today, hundreds of thousands were on the streets and, as well as demanding the fall of their own regime, they're also calling for justice for Palestine. Protesters are out in Libya. In Egypt, people are heading for Rafah.

The moment you stand for justice and peace, you will see things as they are. Hamas started this fight by firing rockets into Isreal knowing too well that Isreal will respond aggressively. Hamas vowed that they will never recognize the right of Isreal to exist and that is what you see as good omen. what is the symbol on hamas flag? Does it show good image of hamas? why don't hamas plan on how to help the poor masses rather than engage in arm confrontation with IDF? May be your god supports bloodshed. Today in Nigeria, northerners are complaining about JTF instead of calling boko haram to stop their unnecessary killings. JTF won't be in northern Nigeria if their is no boko haram. Like wise IDF won't attack gaza if their is no rocket attacks from hamas. If you are sincere, fight cause and not effect. If all Arab nations like let them send in troops and military hardwares to help hamas, the result will be more bloodshed and at the end of it all, Isreal will be victorious just like in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
begwong: you forgot to mention d casualty figures from both side..
. the isrealis claimed a casualty of just hundred soldiers killed and 500 hisbollah fighters dead. this figure is very misleading because why didnt they advance more than 100 km inside lebanon if they were almost achieving their goal of neutralising hizbollah in beirut? it is commonsensical to assume they were routed at those border regions by ragtag hizbollah. abi? remember that the same isreali military encircled beirut in two weeks time in the early eighties by defeating the well equipped syrian army, airforce, PLO, lebanese military and too many lebanese militias. arabs are mastering the curve too.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by begwong: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: remember a meagre ragtag guerrilla force of less than 1500 guerrillas armed ak47 and anti tank missiles dusted a 30,000 isreali forces armed with drones, merkava tanks, apc, f16 aircraft in a 34 day war. arabs are learning western battlefield tactics too and applying generously to defeat them too.
u forgot to add d casualty figures from both sides punk!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
begwong: u forgot to add d casualty figures from both sides punk!
. i dont respond to insolent motherfuckers like u who is too slow witted to engage in intelligent discussions. bye punkest punk.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tintingz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Movingcoil: but en no give'am muslims na cos en be like say everytn curse dem even d devil curse dem join
e be like say you know read your bible wella. . .shey na china nation Jesus dey talk sey kingdom of God will be given? Ishmeal and Isaac dem be brothers that became two nations arab and isreal. . .and God said he go make Ishmeal a GREAT NATION since christ Jesus don curse them what other nation Jesus dey talk of? no be the arabs where the another comforter was raised to the world...
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
begwong: shame no catch u? did u ever ask yrself why iran cant mobilize its population to go &finish Isreal? go 2palestine &die &visit yr awaited virgins! oloshi
. the same reason nigeria didnt invade cameroun. u only know the beginning of war but not its outcome. why did it take the americans a decade to pacify iraq of mere 22million ppl despite the massive bribing of sunni insurgents to point their weapons at al qaeda? maybe, 40yrs to pacify 75million iranians? remember iraqi war drew the US back by a 1.2trillion dollar chinese loan. the chinese are slowly buying up the most lucrative buildings and companies in the US. remember ur creditor is ur king anyday. hence most americans are running from war and its runous effects on the economy. remember, cameroun has the same population and GDP as lagos.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tintingz(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Movingcoil: so u ar comparing me wid imbechiles who didn't know their left and right. I know wat I believe in and won't allow myself deceived by a useless book dat was based on stu*pid,ity and bloodshed. U mean I should go and read it den be fighting 4 my God instead of my God fighting for me? So dat my God will be bribing me with 70 virgins were my own girlfriend's body I don't think I'l finish enjoying it even in 1 million life coming. 2 hell wid ur allah, mohammed, hadith, judith, mobith, lahit, staphit and all d '''it dat filled ur islam-bad
lol. . .hope you that jehovah is a god of war and keeping virgins, did you know that 32 virgins was given to your war god by moses and the priest? did you know that 100 wives was promised in your god kingdom in the bible?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by confusion247(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
frosbel:

The land currently occupied by Israel was forcibly seized from the Palestinians.

I am no Hamas or ISLAM supporter but anyone will feel aggrieved when they have been dispossessed of their land.
So you thought that the best way to regain those lands is by firing rockets into Isreal? May be you've forgotten that Isreal gave back to palestinians Gaza and what did they get in return? rocket attacks from Gaza. That was exactly what lead to the blockade. There will be no peace until hamas denounces violence and recognize the right of Israel to exist. Why is Isreal not having problem and confrontations with FATAI?.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
eggheaders:

since lies is allowed during evangelism.I can't be suprise when an ecumenical spew one.kudos man more lies to your elbow.watched the interview of the man behind the mediation today and he says and i quote."I was to give to jabari the isreali terms for peace in the morning and I heard he has been killed in the evening.come up with another lie evangelist.

i'm beffudled, you mean you were not aware that Gaza has fired over 600 rockets to Israel since January? These are facts that are readily available on the internet, to call that a lie says so much about your level of dishonesty.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gaza is a military rehearsal for israel..iran,watch ur back!..u arabs aint gettin no peace from d jews..showtime!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by confusion247(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: they help mostly with weapons like anti missile iron dome development, patriot anti missile systems, f16aircraft, m1 tanks, submarines and intelligence.
You are wrong because all you mentioned was developed by ISREALIS and in Isreal. just google it and confirm.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Fostercat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
tintingz: lol. . .hope you that jehovah is a god of war and keeping virgins, did you 32 virgins was given your war god by moses and the priest? did you know that 100 wives was promised in your god kingdom in the bible?

Mallam kai! Ur post is laughable.speak English pls.
Potential boko boy.lol
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tintingz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Foster cat:

To start with,u are d imbesilic ignorant slow poke.u don't know ur bible.nd am not sure u are a christian.godd u are pretending to b one.
To the main point now:the word of God will never fail.God have chosen isreal as his own,weda de belif in christ or not.who are u to question wat God has said in his word in the bible?
If u know ur bible well,u ll know that our God is a God of war,nd isreal have been fighting war from time in memorial.read ur bible.Buzu
see how dummie christians are. . .jehovah chosed isreal and isrealites never believe in jehovah's only son. . .they even killed him by hanging him like a chicken and you said isreal still the choosing people after Jesus cursed them for the kingdom of God will be taken away from them in the bible. . .dont be a blind fello
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eggheaders(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
confusion247:
So you thought that the best way to regain those lands is by firing rockets into Isreal? May be you've forgotten that Isreal gave back to palestinians Gaza and what did they get in return? rocket attacks from Gaza. That was exactly what lead to the blockade. There will be no peace until hamas denounces violence and recognize the right of Israel to exist. Why is Isreal not having problem and confrontations with FATAI?.

you come up with unintelligent assumption.Fattah movement and Abbas are sold out,and the isrealite are true to type expanding settlement in west bank in deterrence to negotiations terms.Abbas gonna lose the next election cos Palestinians now hate him and his Fattah party.and the un bid tin is just to save face.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tintingz(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Foster cat:

Mallam kai! Ur post is laughable.speak English pls.
Potential boko boy.lol
lol. . .hope you know what typo is? Boko beggots
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by confusion247(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
tintingz: lol. . .hope you that jehovah is a god of war and keeping virgins, did you 32 virgins was given your war god by moses and the priest? did you know that 100 wives was promised in your god kingdom in the bible?
I think there is city called ISLAM-A-BAD.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
confusion247: You are wrong because all you mentioned was developed by ISREALIS and in Isreal. just google it and confirm.
. even any blind man knows that patriot, F16 and M1 tanks are american topgrade weapons. google it urself. it shows u havent been following military news

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eggheaders(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
confusion247:

Fattah movement are sold out.and isreali has shown them how to deal with a snitch.expand settlement on west bank .going against negociations terms.Abbas trying to safe face with the un bid threat Palestinians are wiser and gonna vote out there dirty ass.Hamas ain't no sissy.they gonna fight till the last man.and to Zionist ass lickers go read Norman g finkelstein knowing too much.atleast it gonna do a little eye opening for y'all demented lots.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tintingz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
confusion247:
I think there is city called ISLAM-A-BAD.
and dont tell me Islamabad is an english word. . . tongue
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Fostercat(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
tintingz: see how dummie christians are. . .jehovah chosed isreal and isrealites never believe in jehovah's only son. . .they even killed him by hanging him like a chicken and you said isreal still the choosing people after Jesus cursed them for the kingdom of God will be taken away from them in the bible. . .dont be a blind fello
Sorry aboki mai goro! Ur brain is too small to understand the workings of God.God has spoken nd so it will continue to be.ka ji ko? Ka sha ruwa.."Ol
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Fostercat(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
tintingz: lol. . .hope you know what typo is? Boko beggots
Kikikikikikikiki'I laff in swahili
Isreal ll continue to ci buro ubanku.
For ur boko brothers,they are already evaporating nd their virgins givin dem enough pussy in hell.pls join dem soon.chao
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by confusion247(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
eggheaders:

you come up with unintelligent assumption.Fattah movement and Abbas are sold out,and the isrealite are true to type expanding settlement in west bank in deterrence to negotiations terms.Abbas gonna lose the next election cos Palestinians now hate him and his Fattah party.and the un bid tin is just to save face.
You didn't counter my unintelligent with facts and figures based on what i said. Fattai and Abbas are sold out because they believe that in dialogue and the right of Isreal to exist side by side with a palestinian state. I am sure you are not familiar with maps. Isreal is expanding settlements in east Jeruselem not west bank.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Chudiking(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
A ground attack is what they need to tackle d hamas millitant sponsored by so call egypt dat ve learn d lesson b4......GO Isreal

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tintingz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
and again Jesus curse the jews [size=17pt]An evil and adulterous generation (matthew 12:39)[/size]
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eggheaders(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
confusion247:
You didn't counter my unintelligent with facts and figures based on what i said. Fattai and Abbas are sold out because they believe that in dialogue and the right of Isreal to exist side by side with a palestinian state. I am sure you are not familiar with maps. Isreal is expanding settlements in east Jeruselem not west bank.

the p.a $1.3 billion is enough for the sissy to shut up.Abbas ain't give a shit about isreal.is all about the Benjamin's bro.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by emmatok(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
This battle reminds me of RUSSIA vs GEORGIA.
Small country go looking for trouble and start crying when they get trouble in return.
Peep don't learn.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by confusion247(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: . even any blind man knows that patriot, F16 and M1 tanks are american topgrade weapons. google it urself. it shows u havent been following military news
Sure i can't follow everything about this world but to the best of my knowledge, Isreal doesn't need USA to deal with HAMAS.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Fostercat(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
tintingz: and again Jesus curse the jews [size=17pt]An evil and adulterous generation (matthew 12:39)[/size]
Even the devil can quote bible.
Go to boko nd learn d diffrence btw pharisees,scribe nd jews.olodo
Who do u want to confuse? which bible are u using..lilililili.I laf in jamaican

38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sweden Enters Recession As Inflation Hits Consumers / Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman / Finland Announces It Will Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.