Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,073 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Are Some Goods/services You Just Wish You Could Get "Easily" In Naija? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Some Goods/services You Just Wish You Could Get "Easily" In Naija? (614 Views)

Xoxoxo for now / Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Goods & Services Exported From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Goods/services You Just Wish You Could Get "Easily" In Naija? by lacewiggal: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
If you could take the hassle out of shopping for a good or service in nigeria, what good or service would that be?

I know some people have to send abroad to buy certain things or even travel to get certain services e.g I know someone who has to travel or send abroad once a year just to get contact lenses, if not he'll be as good as blind! lol

I'm interested in going into business, and I have a few ideas at the moment, however, I don't want to bring in another"strictly for the elites business" however, I want sometime that will appeal to the average nigerian, who can't afford to travel to get the basic necessities of life.

If you have any suggestions, please help a sister out. God bless.
Re: What Are Some Goods/services You Just Wish You Could Get "Easily" In Naija? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2012
A laundromat in ikeja. I drive to surulere to do my laundry
Re: What Are Some Goods/services You Just Wish You Could Get "Easily" In Naija? by lacewiggal: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Thanks,

but isn't there one on isaac john in bra? or are they dry cleaners?

seasoned nairalanders? how do i get this on the front page? Oga Seun pls naaaa, Pls I'll give u a cut when I'm rich , God bless in advance wink
Re: What Are Some Goods/services You Just Wish You Could Get "Easily" In Naija? by lacewiggal: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls comment na, abeg una

(1) (Reply)

I Need Genuine People Advice / Zurvita Company / How To Create A Blog And Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.