Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,336 members, 7,971,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria (7438 Views)

How Do I Forget My Numerous Exes?? / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Tedpgrass: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2012
Agree wt JB....

Many things need to be considered here, if a quick solution is desired ....

1) bigamy, a crime, has been committed here, the white wife can easily deny any previous knowledge whilst giving him up to the authorities..

That will invalidate his permanent residency, making it difficult if at all, bringing his Nigerian wife n family over...
I'm sure from the sound of things, its something she will definitely do if she becomes aware that he wants to leave her.

2) Divorce here can be pretty messy, if the bigamy issue is not brought up by the wife. This is an advantage to the white wife, as it will essentially make it easier to obtain child support in a timely fashion.

However, if she lets out the secret, she may still get the support but at a later date, as he'll be primarily charged and may be imprisoned and deported depending on the country, their prevailing laws and "social sensitivity" and judge presiding over the case. Particularly, if he hasn't denied paternity of the twins

She may pursue him to Africa, if it was felt he had the financial clout. Baring that, his further entry into that particular country may be prohibited for a time.

It's far more complicated than actually presented.

He might have had more reprieve if they had been partners rather than spouses as the rules can be bent a little more.

3) of course, the children have to feature in future deliberations.....

Seems he's walked ,eyes wide shut, into this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by akintun: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2012
It is against d law to partake in a court wedding with more Dan one woman.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by annawhite(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
you goofed big time,but a true african woman wouldn't want to let go of the husband no matter what!call your wife tell her you are coming home!
. . . .count ur losses,pack ur bags and come home but before leaving,have a heart to heart conversation with the white woman and the reason why you are leaving,no matter how selfish she is,she is still human .
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
annawhite: you goofed big time,but a true african woman wouldn't want to let go of the husband no matter what!call your wife tell her you are coming home!
. . . .count ur losses,pack ur bags and come home but before leaving,have a heart to heart conversation with the white woman and the reason why you are leaving,no matter how selfish she is,she is still human .

As if the African wife is the biggest problem .... and the most important person in the situation ...
Have you thought of the children? Just mentioning ...

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
what is your economic situation in the country as what kind of job are u doing

leaving to 9ja may be a no brainer and leave everyone suffering even the naija wife
who is with your wife in 9ja.. ur mum or her mum
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
The OP is a criminal

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is a criminal
ekiti man this is very wrong for you to say. Behave yourself
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Jeeztinz: ekiti man this is very wrong for you to say. Behave yourself
Bigamy is a criminal offence. What does that make the OP?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by cdamsel(f): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
If na woman talk dis kind tin d kind ashawo all dis anti 9ja girls dem go call her no go b here,9gerian girl did dis & dat,u do nt ve my sympathy in any way,c as u dey disgrace urself 4 here,na d children & ur 9ja wife I dey pity,she trusted u,c wat she gets in return angry angry

Make oyibo no go crazy blow ya brains out,lmao,either way there is no hapi ending 4 u

2 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Why don't you add the white kids to the dumping of the white wife?
no, he shud seek 4 a court order to take the kids and cater for 'em,after divorcing the white woman.this i fear is impossible.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
and take them where? to Nigeria? and make them grow up without their mother?

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by JallowBah(f): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
annawhite: you goofed big time,but a true african woman wouldn't want to let go of the husband no matter what!call your wife tell her you are coming home!

And what about the kids he have with the white woman?
THEY don`t deserve a father?

I do believe the best thing here, since he seem to want to be with the naija wife more than the white, is to divorce the white, go to naija after one year or so and fix NEW marriage papers with the naija wife, and bring her there.
That way, all the kids will still have their father.

Or..stay married to the white wife, and bring his naija-kids to them. That is a possibility as well. It depends on how old they are, and if the naija-wife is willing to do so. The whitw wife will NEVER let him take the kids with him. I know some african women would send the kids to go abroad, f.ex if they are in school age.

He effed up big time here. If it was not for the kids with the white woman, things would be easier.

But..at least he told the white gurl the truth, most african men who get in this situation don`t do that.

The white girl was foolish here as well.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
JallowBah:

And what about the kids he have with the white woman?
THEY don`t deserve a father?

exactly!
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is a criminal

before u judge why dont u know more of the circumstances
this is quite common in the western world and not unique to nigerians only
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by JallowBah(f): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
biolabee:

before u judge why dont u know more of the circumstances
this is quite common in the western world and not unique to nigerians only

To have two wifes..? No, that is not common.

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Why don't you add the white kids to the dumping of the white wife?
Nah,thats unfair.he shud seek a court order allowing him to take the kids and cater 4 em,after divorcing the white lady.this i fear is impossible
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by JallowBah(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

exactly!

I updated as wellsmiley

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=binger][/quote]

haven't you spotted the sarcasm there?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe: and take them where? to Nigeria? and make them grow up without their mother?
Where he takes them shud be his decision...and why have u been quoting and attacking my posts without proffering any soln to d OP?? You're advocating that the kids stay with the mother and also with the dad,which is nt possible after a divorce. Only one parent must live with em...
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
binger: Where he takes them shud be his decision...and why have u been quoting and attacking my posts without proffering any soln to d OP?? You're advocating that the kids stay with the mother and also with the dad,which is nt possible after a divorce. Only one parent must live with em...

Where he takes them should be his and their mother's decision!
I am sorry for attacking you. It's not personal. This topic makes too emotional. I am pissed with the poster.
You're right, I have not suggested any solution 'cause there is no solution that will NOT do some harm to the children, from one side or the other. Some innocent kids will have to suffer 'cause they have very intelligent parents. (irony)
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I am sorry for attacking you. It's not personal. This topic makes too emotional. I am pissed with the poster.
You're right, I have not suggested any solution 'cause there is no solution that will NOT do some harm to the children, from one side or the other. Some innocent kids will have to suffer 'cause they have very intelligent parents. (irony)

Okay,no love lost...like u said,no solution will be so good as nt to harm one party. But d deed is done.He's in a complete mess which he creatd himself.all i am saying is he shud compromise. Choose the lesser of the evils involved in making any decision with his wife.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
binger: Okay,no love lost...like u said,no solution will be so good as nt to harm one party. But d deed is done.He's in a complete mess which he creatd himself.all i am saying is he shud compromise. Choose the lesser of the evils involved in making any decision with his wife.

Allow me to correct you please. ... in making decision with his wives.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Princess1982(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
I have no sympathy for the white wife she knew what she was getting herself into before she did the deed but now she wants to change her position in the matter. If you lie and scheme to keep a man then you deserve what you get when he leaves you. However I feel sorry for all the kids involved and the Nigerian wife they are all the innocent this woman stayed in Nigeria raising your kids alone with hopes that her husband was making a better life for her family while all along you had started a new family. You owe your first wife the truth she deserves the truth.

3 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
JallowBah:

To have two wifes..? No, that is not common.

NOT HAVING TWO WIVES I MEANT - that is bigamy

A gf of mine just travelled abroad to meet her fiance who had married and divorced a contract marriage to help with his residence papers
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
Princess1982: I have no sympathy for the white wife she knew what she was getting herself into before she did the deed but now she wants to change her position in the matter. If you lie and scheme to keep a man then you deserve what you get when he leaves you. However I feel sorry for all the kids involved and the Nigerian wife they are all the innocent this woman stayed in Nigeria raising your kids alone with hopes that her husband was making a better life for her family while all along you had started a new family. You owe your first wife the truth she deserves the truth.

You said that you are dating a guy in Nigeria....this could happen to you if the guy is polygamous/bigamist. As long as he stay in Nigeria there is a slight possibility he would seek wives as in plural especially if he is Muslim.

Think about it.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You said that you are dating a guy in Nigeria....this could happen to you if the guy is polygamous/bigamist. As long as he stay in Nigeria there is a slight possibility he would seek wives as in plural especially if he is Muslim.

Think about it.

worth thinking about ... wink
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
This isn't a trifling Nigerian man scamming a dubious White woman. The White woman knew that he only married her for papers and she accepted it. It is her choice. However, the children will suffer the most because the house is divided and he will not be able to see both of his children if he doesn't bring them together. Someone will suffer regardless and if the white wife inform Department of State that he is married with children in Nigeria...he will be charged with fraud and deported.

The White woman has the upper hand because she can threat him at any given time and he will oblige. I can imagine Nigerian men withering in their seat as they read this and foaming at the mouth of their brother's balls in the hand of a western woman. grin grin

I don't think the white woman suffer at all she actually got what she wanted and he got what he wanted but he can lose the papers if a phone call is made.

It doesn't matter which wife he choose...kids are going to suffer and it will cost him greatly. There are millions of women/men that are married to Africans know the real intention. Why do you think Africans have the hardest immigration experience? Exactly.

This is nothing new and definitely won't be the last either.

One more thing...many immigrants do not realize that even if they get their papers...they can be deported at any given time even as a citizen. it is important to read immigration laws of the country you are immigrating to or thinking of immigrating to. I am sure some chatters know what I am talking about...when requesting a visa to immigrate...you signed a clause that said that you are acting on good faith and intend not to break immigration laws however if you default on your promise...you will lose.

Sponsors are responsible for their applicants until x,y, and z are fulfilled. However the applicants still have the order to uphold immigration laws to the fullest. OP thought by getting the papers that he is free...he is not. The country owns you until you are no longer a citizen.

2 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Na wa o!
There are no easy solutions to this kind of problem.
Besides,why didn't the guy use condoms,since it was a marriage based on temporary benefits.
Smh.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Princess1982(f): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

worth thinking about ... wink
The Nigerian man I am dating is Christian and I am thinking he is not married at least thats what the background check my brother ran on him came back and if I do move to Nigeria and he decided he wants a second wife I would just pack up and move home if I didn't agree.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
This isn't a trifling Nigerian man scamming a dubious White woman. The White woman knew that he only married her for papers and she accepted it. It is her choice. However, the children will suffer the most because the house is divided and he will not be able to see both of his children if he doesn't bring them together. Someone will suffer regardless and if the white wife inform Department of State that he is married with children in Nigeria...he will be charged with fraud and deported.

The White woman has the upper hand because she can threat him at any given time and he will oblige. I can imagine Nigerian men withering in their seat as they read this and foaming at the mouth of their brother's balls in the hand of a western woman. grin grin

I don't think the white woman suffer at all she actually got what she wanted and he got what he wanted but he can lose the papers if a phone call is made.

It doesn't matter which wife he choose...kids are going to suffer and it will cost him greatly. There are millions of women/men that are married to Africans know the real intention. Why do you think Africans have the hardest immigration experience? Exactly.

This is nothing new and definitely won't be the last either.

One more thing...many immigrants do not realize that even if they get their papers...they can be deported at any given time even as a citizen. it is important to read immigration laws of the country you are immigrating to or thinking of immigrating to. I am sure some chatters know what I am talking about...when requesting a visa to immigrate...you signed a clause that said that you are acting on good faith and intend not to break immigration laws however if you default on your promise...you will lose.

Sponsors are responsible for their applicants until x,y, and z are fulfilled. However the applicants still have the order to uphold immigration laws to the fullest. OP thought by getting the papers that he is free...he is not. The country owns you until you are no longer a citizen.
Interesting and enlightening... Good one
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Princess1982: The Nigerian man I am dating is Christian and I am thinking he is not married at least thats what the background check my brother ran on him came back and if I do move to Nigeria and he decided he wants a second wife I would just pack up and move home if I didn't agree.

I really wish you well.
You sound smart wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time / Where Hijabu Muslim Girls Go At Night Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.