Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (827433 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
HRprof:

That customer service that received your call did not give you right information. I got my 2nd French visa using frequent travel option and I haven’t visited US or UK.
Since you have been to 10 countries including France you are considered frequent traveler make copies of your expired visas and head to VFS they will receive it as frequent travel history.
Thanks for this.

I just even returned from Riyadh on Saturday, 8th October, 2022.

I'm wondering someone who has two Australian visas, New Zealand, Japan, Turkey, France, South Africa, UAE etc would be considered first time traveler.

I am not moving forward with them again.

Italy just opened date yesterday. Hence, now concentrating on Italy

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2022
pufframmy:
lol so na direct italy now

No choice óò.

When I was told ticket to Malta via Air France for family is ₦4.5m. I was like, just for holiday and not cause I'm going for business, let me focus on Italy jẹjẹ
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Remnita:

Nah una Dey find Lagos
Abuja appointment dates yapa
You can even get this October
Saw Abuja open. But ticket cost from Lagos for a family of 3 nko?

Thank goodness date open
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guys, I have a question.

How do I fill the form online?

The representative on phone says form can only be filled online and not with pen.

I'm like how do we do that?

Normal process is to download form, fill, then take to center.

She's saying that is not the process.

Need enlightenment in this regard
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:
Guys, I have a question.

The representative on phone says form can only be filled online and not with pen.

If you are talking of Visa application form you are to fill it online then download and print then take it to the center. You can only sign your signature manually after printed.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:
Guys, I have a question.

just like you filled that of France online.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
HRprof:

If you are talking of Visa application form you are to fill it online then download and print then take it to the center. You can only sign your signature manually after printed.
On the TLS, contact website, there's no such service available.

For France, it's easy. You get the site, fill your form, page by page and when you're done, it leads you to VFS line to book appointment.

On TLS contact, nothing like that.

You only have to register with TLS, submit very few information and then schedule appointment.

It's completely different from that of France.

You can check the TLS contact website, no link to filling online form.

I called TLS and they said, yes there's no link on their site.

It's not same process as you have on VFS.

My question is, has anyone of us here done for Italy, so I can get to learn from the person?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
cucumbar:
just like you filled that of France online.
It's not same process.

VFS is simplified, while TLS contact is not

TLS doesn't have the link anywhere on their site to fill form online.

TLS said I should check Google if I would fine a link
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
wow australia is part of frequent traveler someone dey their head

davodyguy:

Thanks for this.

I just even returned from Riyadh on Saturday, 8th October, 2022.

I'm wondering someone who has two Australian visas, New Zealand, Japan, Turkey, France, South Africa, UAE etc would be considered first time traveler.

I am not moving forward with them again.

Italy just opened date yesterday. Hence, now concentrating on Italy

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
lol what do u say lol 4.4 million wetin happen i dont think so let me check for u

if it 4.4m why not kuku use train from france or any schengen u apply lo

davodyguy:

No choice óò.

When I was told ticket to Malta via Air France for family is ₦4.5m. I was like, just for holiday and not cause I'm going for business, let me focus on Italy jẹjẹ
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
will send u the link let me check my achieve

davodyguy:
Guys, I have a question.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
here is the link

https://e-applicationvisa.esteri.it/moduloOnline.html?L=en-GB#step-1

davodyguy:

It's not same process.

VFS is simplified, while TLS contact is not

TLS doesn't have the link anywhere on their site to fill form online.

TLS said I should check Google if I would fine a link
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
pufframmy:
lol what do u say lol 4.4 million wetin happen i dont think so let me check for u

Foreign airlines have issues with USD a d decided to start using black market rate, instead of ₦450/$1
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
pufframmy:
will send u the link let me check my achieve

Have you been to Italy before?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
pufframmy:

See the attachment

It's almost ₦5m for a family of 3

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:

See the attachment

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
ifax:

To avoid variableness, it's now $6000 on Air France website in Nigeria

$6000 * ₦720 = ₦4,320,000 for 3 people

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Expedia.

davodyguy:

To avoid variableness, it's now $6000 on Air France website in Nigeria

$6000 * ₦720 = ₦4,320,000 for 3 people
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
i check all the price i saw was not up to 4 . highest was 2 mill i think

davodyguy:

Foreign airlines have issues with USD a d decided to start using black market rate, instead of ₦450/$1

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
yes 2019

davodyguy:

Have you been to Italy before?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
ooh it will be upto oo i only check for 1 passenger not for 3

davodyguy:

See the attachment

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
pufframmy:
yes 2019

Na wa

And you're not giving details.

So how was it?

Although no COVID 19 then, every thing seemed easy.

So what and what did you out together?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2022
lol details as how bro?

dont understand what you mean by this (So what and what did you out together)

it just normal documentation as we always do to apply
but guess i was denied 2 times by so call italy thereafter, and also spainish onces

dont let that shake u i think i cause those denied sha

davodyguy:

Na wa

And you're not giving details.

So how was it?

Although no COVID 19 then, every thing seemed easy.

So what and what did you out together?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2022
pufframmy:
lol details as how bro?

dont understand what you mean by this (So what and what did you out together)

it just normal documentation as we always do to apply
but guess i was denied 2 times by so call italy thereafter, and also spainish onces

dont let that shake u i think i cause those denied sha

Wow. Denied twice

What did you do differently that led to denial?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
well to my own understanding maybe cause i didnt report back to the embassy as told
davodyguy:

Wow. Denied twice

What did you do differently that led to denial?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
pufframmy:
well to my own understanding maybe cause i didnt report back to the embassy as told
Oh, they requested you report back?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Yes they there was a small piece of paper attached to my passport the directive was on it

So I think that was my reason for that denial I face doing those year before I later apply for France last year, which was successful

davodyguy:

Oh, they requested you report back?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning house. Please I apply for shenge visa through Germany oct 2017. But now I’m planning on applying for France this year. Should I indicate I was refused in Germany 2017 in my French application now? Or I should just lock up like nothing ever happened? Answers wil be appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2022
pufframmy:
Yes they there was a small piece of paper attached to my passport the directive was on it

So I think that was my reason for that denial I face doing those year before I later apply for France last year, which was successful

Wait óò.

On my own, it was there, but they didn't put return on it.

Yeah.

How does it look like?

For France, they just say follow XYZ, didn't see return to the embassy

Seethe attachment

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Zazozhe2022:
Good morning house. Please I apply for shenge visa through Germany oct 2017. But now I’m planning on applying for France this year. Should I indicate I was refused in Germany 2017 in my French application now? Or I should just lock up like nothing ever happened? Answers wil be appreciated

If they didn't ask in your form, why should you indicate?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
davodyguy:

If they didn't ask in your form, why should you indicate?
I was thinking they would. Please what are the documents needed for France tourist visa application as a business owner. Your contribution is well appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (396) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: Blackfinegirl(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.