Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,853 members, 7,889,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson (4266 Views)

Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / I Am Joyce, I Need A Man Who Can Marry Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by deshysmalls(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Not long ago, there was a thread about Yvonne Nelson claiming she would say yes if Iyanya proposes. Now the Kukere crooner has also indirectly returned the favour.

For the very first time, MTN Project winner, Iyanya has come out to state the position of things between himself and the Ghanaian top actress, Yvonne Nelson. Iyaya in his explanation said that himself and Yvonne have come a long way even before his song became a hit. In a polite and diplomatic manner, he admitted that they are just friends but they do ‘things’ together.

Here him ‘’ she is a friend. I met her in Ghana, before my hit songs even came out. We hang out, we do things friends do together, nothing else.’’.

You should know what friends do. We hold hands and talk. We just have fun. We go out together too and that’s why you see all the pictures you see. She is a cool lady anytime. If it is God’s will she is someone I can marry, why not, she is fine enough. Ghanaian girls are cool and she’s definitely one of them,’’ he said.

Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by mimifavour(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmmmmmm first to comment
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by tpia1: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
The women always looking happy and the man always looking disinterested and bored.

Na wa o.

Is the lady not aware of the man's expression?
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
we all know what will happen next, they'll start dating and break upundecided

1 Like

Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Ellashow: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Love is in d air but I dnt think d luv or lost can last but ONLY if Iyanya keep producing "hit" albums then we can now dance 10/10.....2 d altar
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by jcross19: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
deshysmalls: Not long ago, there was a thread about Yvonne Nelson claiming she would say yes if Iyanya proposes. Now the Kukere crooner has also indirectly returned the favour.

For the very first time, MTN Project winner, Iyanya has come out to state the position of things between himself and the Ghanaian top actress, Yvonne Nelson. Iyaya in his explanation said that himself and Yvonne have come a long way even before his song became a hit. In a polite and diplomatic manner, he admitted that they are just friends but they do ‘things’ together.

Here him ‘’ she is a friend. I met her in Ghana, before my hit songs even came out. We hang out, we do things friends do together, nothing else.’’.

You should know what friends do. We hold hands and talk. We just have fun. We go out together too and that’s why you see all the pictures you see. She is a cool lady anytime. If it is God’s will she is someone I can marry, why not, she is fine enough. Ghanaian girls are cool and she’s definitely one of them,’’ he said.
source make - up story or are you iyanya ?
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yvonne: I can marry Iyanya
Iyanya: I can marry Yvonne

What are they still waiting for? They should hit the registry biko and stop filling our ears with their lomance.
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
The lyrics in Kukere was CRAP, but the beat and the Akwa-Ibom dancers were top notch.

Dude is fine sha.

They should just do the thing.
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Goldieluks: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
I wonder what would be the end result of this sort of marriage(two celebs)...Breakup(?) undecided
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by SlyIg(f): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Eyen ette... Take am easy o o...
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Arosa(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Iyanya is a lucky guy, he is dating the most beautiful girl in Ghana. nice!
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm not even sure Iyanya has lyrics to his songs sef.

Anyway no need to do romance abi proposal from a distance...let them have s.ex already make we hear word.
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by tpia1: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
who is he btw.

are they looking for publicity?

i think the lady is the one with a nigerian father, is that right?
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 20, 2012
tpia1: who is he btw.

are they looking for publicity?

i think the lady is the one with a nigerian father, is that right?
Nah, the one with the Nigerian father is Yvonne Okoro.

Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by tpia1: 3:20am On Nov 20, 2012
oh, thanks.

i knew i saw a thread on nl once about someone with a nigerian father.

just hearing of the iyanya guy though.

i assume he's nigerian?
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 20, 2012
tpia1: oh, thanks.

i knew i saw a thread on nl once about someone with a nigerian father.

just hearing of the iyanya guy though.

i assume he's nigerian?
yep, he's a musician.
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by eric1960: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
Don't tell me it's true he is dating Yvonne Nelson. What happened to d girl he is dating dat attends Covenant University. Except he dumped her 4 Yvonne Nelson. And puuullllzzz.. If you say she is the finest girl in Ghana, what happened to Jackie Appiah and Nadia Buari?
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Arosa(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2012
eric1960: Don't tell me it's true he is dating Yvonne Nelson. What happened to d girl he is dating dat attends Covenant University. Except he dumped her 4 Yvonne Nelson. And puuullllzzz.. If you say she is the finest girl in Ghana, what happened to Jackie Appiah and Nadia Buari?
If I have to rate these ladies, it will be like this,
who is more beautiful, 10 out of 10.

Yvonne Nelson 9 - 10
Jackie Appiah 7 - 10
Nadia buari 6 -10

this is my opinion, thanks.
Re: IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson by Kolade9(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
ItsModella:
yep, he's a musician.
Mehn..u get time o,She dey use u play ball.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) / Funke Akindele Biography & Her Shocking True Life Stories / Photos: Sexy Beyonce Flaunts Bootylicious Body While Puffing On A Cigar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.