Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Do People Go Into Relatioship With The Opposite Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Go Into Relatioship With The Opposite Sex (674 Views)

Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Go Into Relatioship With The Opposite Sex by Joe5(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2012
pls i need ratioal answers. This has been bothering my mind for long. I do believe that the ultimate goal of any intimate relationship with the opposite sex should be marriage . There is this girl that i love so much and we have a relationship. One day, i intentionally asked her this question with the intent to know the degree of her love for me. `if one day i come to your house to ask your hand in marriage, would you say yes or no ?` she said i should forget that topic. That we should just keep going. I wasn`t comfortable with that response because i assumed she had another reason for being in the relationship. Or should relationship withe opposite sex just be for `collecting` ?
Re: Why Do People Go Into Relatioship With The Opposite Sex by Afam4eva(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2012
This is a very good question...

Dating has become a social event that people go into just for the heck of it. Most of the people who are into dating don't plan to marry their date. Though they want to get the benefit one gets from a spouse which range from sexx(for the guys) and monetary pecks(for the ladies). I see no reason why two people should be dating without having marriage the back of their mind somewhere. Dating should be used to know the person better.
Re: Why Do People Go Into Relatioship With The Opposite Sex by Joe5(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva: This is a very good question...

Dating has become a social event that people go into just for the heck of it. Most of the people who are into dating don't plan to marry their date. Though they want to get the benefit one gets from a spouse which range from sexx(for the guys) and monetary pecks(for the ladies). I see no reason why two people should be dating without having marriage the back of their mind somewhere. Dating should be used to know the person better.

Nice points there @ afam4ever

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Making Your Kids Financially Responsible / My Name Is No More Patience But Now Mama Peace,” Says First Lady / Pls Help Me With My Wedding Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.