Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Letting Out Bag Production Running Into Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letting Out Bag Production Running Into Millions (761 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / 10 Ordinary People Who Made Their Millions Fron Youtube / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letting Out Bag Production Running Into Millions by mabelly: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2012
How do i start this. Ok, there is this friend of mine that has been given a contract to produce bags for a group of people, she is sacred of nt getting the job done as at due time for she operates on a retail level and has been contracted to produce 500bags on or before 31st of Dec 2012. This production is huge to her, so she is planning on turning it down because she doesnt have the necessary resources to get the job done before due date. the profit margin is too huge for me to let go so am advising her to also contract it to a big bag producing company in Nigeria that can get the bags done in time. The challenge now is that we dont know of any company that does bag production in Lagos, Nigeria. I am using this medium to ask my dear nlanders, please do you know of any bag producing company? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Letting Out Bag Production Running Into Millions by freeman191(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ok from research online here is what i came up with
NIGERIA BAG MANUFACTURING COMPANY PLC

Headquarters
45, Eric Moore Road Iganmu Industrial Estate Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria ; Lagos; Lagos
Legal Form: Other non-liability limited
Operational Status: Operational
ISIN CODE : NGBAGCO00005
Financial Auditors: Akintola Williams Deloitte (2011)

Tel: +234-01-8719392

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Chips Urgently Needed / Axetonz Limited - Engineering Services, Contracting & Procurement / Bulk SMS Dealers Lets meet HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.