Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? (8308 Views)

Poll: Who's the sexiest

David Beckham: 45% (9 votes)
Segun Arinze: 5% (1 vote)
Taiye Taiwo: 50% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple / Romantic Photos: Taiye Taiwo And Wife Loving Up. / Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Christino(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2006
That Yellow pawpaw, like Ramsey Noah?
I'm not saying fair people are not hot, dont get me wrong, but one is only hot when you can imagine how he'll look whether dark or fair, GOTME!
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bolex(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2006
here he is

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bolex(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2006
And here

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Christino(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2006
He's truly hot, agreed. Big UPs, dat's true, maybe we should put him up against Beckham now. All he needs is more goals to his credit and we have a match!
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bolex(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2006
The pics aint clear but He is who you should be talking about

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Christino(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2006
Are you trying to say he's finer than Taribo West? Stop that O.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by VIVVY: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2006
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA,WHICH KIND QUESTION BE DIS?HOW IN THE WORLD WUD ANYONE SAY THOSE TWO R SEXY?
IN THIER OWN CASE,SEXY WUD MEAN IF THEY R GUD IN THE SACK AND NOT THIER FACIAL PATTERN.SEGUN AND TAIYE TAIWO CUD MAKE A BABY PREFER HIS OR HER MOTHER'S WOMB COS THEY R NOT SURE IF HUMANS R LIKE THAT.
BUT IF THEY USE THEIR CASH WELL,THEY MIGHT TRANSFORM LIKE RONALDINHO AND HIS LIKE.LOVE U ALL
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2006
why because he is darkkkk, get out of here, people don't know that black na beauty, His complexion doesnt become 20 tone like some people wey dey use bleach for skin, And the bone structure of his face its amazing
who shd get out of here?
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by freddie1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2006
Beckham is a brand name and so any media and buzz hype to serve this cause will do well.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Greatpeter(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2006
bolex:

Has anyone heard of Osaze Odemwinge

?

Osaze Odemwinge is in france playing, got a brace recently.

Who are those looking for a black sexy man?
You have to see me first! tongue
Don't conclude until you see me.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by IAH(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2006
Excuse me, Beckham is not sexy! Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you do have funny eyes.cheesy Is this what you call sexy?

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by LoverBwoy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2006
is that the only pics u can come up with?

if he's not sexy,i wonder why his product sells so much,

do u know that real madrid recovered the millions they bought him with through shirt sales n adverts within months?  cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Beckham this is the longest ive seen on a football player on this site
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by IAH(f): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2006
chinani:

BECKHAM is so so sexy. Yes, he IS the sexist footballer!!!

Yes, chinani I agree to that! He is the sexist footballer but not the sexiest! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by LoverBwoy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2006
I think some of our players need some Good PR grin
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by ocho(f): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2006
my own be say[b] 2-face is the SEXIEST, at least he's MY SEXIEST[/b]!!!!! wink
and the Taiwo guy is um, um, um, you know, just there. lipsrsealed Not exactly sexy but ummmmmmm lipsrsealed ok,I'll just leave that alone.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Obinnajap(m): 2:10am On Apr 23, 2006
embarassedthey are not UGLY grin

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Obinnajap(m): 2:16am On Apr 23, 2006
furk 2 all dose dat grin all i know is dat they are amsome human beings

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Obinnajap(m): 2:37am On Apr 23, 2006
if una no get better question2 ask make una talk about sex i beg shocked cry

Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by chinani(f): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2006
@ IAH A copy editor are you? Anyway, thanks for catching my mistake. . .
@ Bolex Yes, I've heard of Osaze. You already know he's handsome. He give Beckham a run for his money but I can't find as many pics of him so I don't really know.
@ JosBoy4Life I feel you on the bone structure thing. I love a sculpted face & body. grin Yes, I'm very appreciative.

But really the problem might be media exposure like someone said. I mean, I don't get international (Euro) soccer clubs on t.v. (unless I do & don't know it. . .anyone know?) and on GOOGLE you don't see so many pics of these guys. If I could see Taiye in a suit that might help.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by chinani(f): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2006
@ Christino

Er, do you mean Segun Arinze the actor? B/c that man is, how do I say this politely, oh, yea, hideous.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bluenubian(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2006
u guys need to ask urself, what is the meaning of being hott?. having money and being popular makes u hot period as long as u look descent. which one of u will not wanna meet this people. beckham is hot, osaze, tiawo taye, will smith, ronaldinho, 2 face are all hotttttt period, we all need to face the truth. most of the girls in this forum will give anything to meet this guys, likewise the guys on this forum.

money and popularity makes u hott, heck see how many girls were dying to be with flava flav? (if u saw the show)
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by chinani(f): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2006
Just b/c you have one defnition does not mean that I do not have another. Also I can want to meet a person w/o saying "He are hott". I can say "He/She is an accomplished blah blah blah and this would be a cool story for my friends" or whatever.

Why must I say he's hott? sad

Or maybe I don't care enough about a Nollywood star to want to meet him/her. Maybe I'm holding my breathe for Joyce Carol Oates or Andy Roddick? What? You don't know who they are or you don't want to meet them? Well, that's o.k. b/c we're different people so we have different wants etc. etc. Life goes on.
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bolex(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2006
money and popularity makes u hott, heck see how many girls were dying to be with flava flav? (if u saw the show)

I was in USA December when that ugly show started or is it programme

Any1 would know it's all drama

lol

Or would you wanna meet him, date him or marry him ??

lol

Answer o ,
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by nike4luv(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2006
Arinze's eyes looks like a frog, and when he ranju like this shocked its scary

de osaze guy is kinda smoking mhm mhmh mhhm kiss
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by chinani(f): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2006
I saw an episode of that show w/ Flava Flav ***throwing up*** But really I watched the whole episode for the puke factor. The whole time I'm like, "Do these girls need bifocals?" & "It can't be that hard to make your own money!" embarassed Honestly, lives/shows/situations like that are prolly why men disrespect women. lipsrsealed cry undecided The title of the show should have been WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE. . .

@ bolex
Marry him And I guess you'd be the bridesmaid? shocked Wait, you in a dress? Maybe I'd like that. wink grin
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bolex(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2006
@ Chinani

Mrs. Chinani Flavour

aka. Mrs. C. Flavour

I love the presentation the stupid show before coming back to UK

The voice was like ,,,,,,,,,

All these beautufil ladies wanting to be his ,,,,,,, er,,,, shocked girl?

lol

I laughed hard
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by chinani(f): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2006
Oh, as for me, I never saw any "beautiful ladies" on the show. . .

Bolex,let's not forget, I dey proper Naija woman! So, my name would be one of the following:
Madam Chief Chinani Ndubuisi Flavour
Chief (Dr.) Chinani Flavour of Abia State, ---- compound
Dr. Engineer Chief Chinani Flavour (nee Anyanwu)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You know how we do! kiss
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by bolex(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2006
Yes sure

I know how you do Mrs Flavour

wink
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by Christino(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2006
I'm loving it
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by kimba(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2006
@Vivvy
SEGUN AND TAIYE TAIWO CUD MAKE A BABY PREFER HIS OR HER MOTHER'S WOMB COS THEY R NOT SURE IF HUMANS R LIKE THAT.

Omo, you dey harsh o,

this one na correct joke abi, just like those "yo mamma was so fat jokes, "
SEGUN AND TAIYE TAIWO ARE SO UGLY THEY CUD MAKE A BABY PREFER HIS OR HER MOTHER'S WOMB COS THEY R NOT SURE IF HUMANS R LIKE THEM!!!!!!!
oops grin grin grin
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by kimba(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2006
On a more serious note:

this "hott" and or "sexxy" thing, does any one mind giving a palatable definition, grin grin

- A guy/girl is hott if?
- A guy/girl is sexxy if??
- Can someone be hott without been sexxy or sexxy without been hott

guys and gals, what do you say?
Re: Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? by kimba(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2006
no offense, just found this sexxy pix:
Hes our greatest football player!!!!

I think he's hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads / PHOTO: Why I Allowed Nkem Owoh Grab My Boobs – Actress Anita Joseph / Video: Watch Funke Akindele’s Jenifa’s Diary On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.