Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,940 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss (5814 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
I will choose a nagging boss over a nagging spouse
I can change my job
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by swiftsulex(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
this is very tight.difficult to choose.its like being in between the devil and deep blue sea
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by nikegbade(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
To live on top of the roof is better than to live with a nagging spouse
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by baby124: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
Billyonaire: If your partner nags, its your fault. Most people who nag are perfectionists, you just have to learn to be and do what they want. In the end, its best for the union. Difficult boss ? Not a bad thing, difficult Bosses are the best bosses, I happened to work in 2 different places after NYSC; First Place for 6 months and second for 2 yrs. Both Bosses were what any lazy person could term difficult, cos I had to report to work by 7:00 Sharp and most times close by 11pm or sometimes 1:AM, all the junior freak out, but I put myself in my Bosses shoes and decide that I got to view these businesses as mine. Those 2yrs and 6 months of my life define me. Difficult bosses are best bosses if you always think of ever being an entrepreneur.

Any boss that keeps you till 11pm is simply incompetent and does not know how to delegate or manage their time wisely. If the boss knows how to put things in place to make the work environment easier, and is flexible to new ideas by staff, trust me it will make a whole lot of difference. The boss wont even need to be difficult, and may have the best department in regards to productivity and value. I work best in a relaxed environment. I will never take an obnoxious, annoying, totally incompetent person. Who thinks management style is all about intimidation and bullying. It will never work for me. I will just scatter everything. hisssss cheesy
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
baby_123:

Any boss that keeps you till 11pm is simply incompetent and does not know how to delegate or manage their time wisely. If the boss knows how to put things in place to make the work environment easier, and is flexible to new ideas by staff, trust me it will make a whole lot of difference. The boss wont even need to be difficult, and may have the best department in regards to productivity and value. I work best in a relaxed environment. I will never take an obnoxious, annoying, totally incompetent person. Who thinks management style is all about intimidation and bullying. It will never work for me. I will just scatter everything. hisssss cheesy

Okay baby.... If you run your own business , you'd get it.. not just waiting to get paid everytime !
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by baby124: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
jidegirl12:

Okay baby.... If you run your own business , you'd get it.. not just waiting to get paid everytime !

I have experienced both extremes. One boss left work at 8-9, the more competent and efficient one left at 5 - 530 and gets more work done out of his staff. You cant bully people and get the best out of them, it doesnt work out. They will sabotage you. fact! Being a boss doesnt mean you keep people at work doing nothing, because you did not do your own work on time. When you create a relaxed and creative environment, the possibilities are endless for you as a business owner or a corporate boss.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
baby_123:

I have experienced both extremes. One boss left work at 8-9, the more competent and efficient one left at 5 - 530 and gets more work done out of his staff. You cant bully people and get the best out of them, it doesnt work out. They will sabotage you. fact! Being a boss doesnt mean you keep people at work doing nothing, because you did not do your own work on time. When you create a relaxed and creative environment, the possibilities are endless for you as a business owner or a corporate boss.

Okay then.... I guess it depends on the kind of business ... if its just a office related job then why should I keep them doing nothing? I'm talking about hands on deck jobs 24/7 shift job on my part,

And you're right on a relaxed and friendly environment , don't mind me , some employees just piss me off sometimes! It's not easy managing 60 of them, talk about different personalities ! **pftt** embarassed
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by baby124: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
jidegirl12:

Okay then.... I guess it depends on the kind of business ... if its just a office related job then why should I keep them doing nothing? I'm talking about hands on deck jobs 24/7 shift job on my part,

And you're right on a relaxed and friendly environment , don't mind me , some employees just piss me off sometimes! It's not easy managing 60 of them, talk about different personalities ! **pftt** embarassed

A very demanding job that requires precision. So you can imagine what will happen when you have an incompetent boss that breathes down your neck. Plenty costly mistakes. But one that makes life easy for everyone, delegates tasks and when you are done you can leave even if he is still in the office. We all even work through our mistakes. Communication is better, and there is so much more creativity. I have a family member who is an executive, 24/7 type job too. All her subordinates talk to her. She opens all forms of communication, and you will hear them on conference; "No, i dont think this is a good idea because...", and she listens and they all debate. Her department is super. I understand your own case, but am sure there are ways of even taking stress away from you. Let someone else handle their complaints. And another person handle their mess ups. Those ones can report to you, and life is easier. cool
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by stupor(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Its like comparing bad with evil.

Its like comparing hell with a fiery furnace.

A nagging wife is an emotionally battered and unsatisfied woman,always sickly ready tò pull dOwn the roofs and they mostly end happy marriages.

A difficult boss is a never satisfied and sad person who is overlly outturned at Other peoples progress and cannot clearly differentiate a good move and a bad move,he or she is a total disgust to both himself and his colleagues.

Such people have medic-sociòpathic characters and should be wisely cheched and avoided.
They never add value at any project and their complex behaviours often brings downcast,inferiority,fear,injustice,turmoil,jealousy,hatred,pains and gross injury tO anyone around them.

They are termed to suffer from intimidation,abuse and are highly schizorphrenic.

Report and avoid them,you might just be saving a red-danger harm.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
@stupor are you going thru NAGs in general ? You sure sounded very disgusted and mad undecided
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Rooneyboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
Neither of them would be tolerated , would sack the both of them and live a solitary life like yekini .
Life is too short and I've got to enjoy every good thing its got to offer.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by stupor(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
A nagging wife-Its like comparing bad with evil.

A nagging boss-Its like comparing hell with a fiery furnace.

A nagging wife is an emotionally battered and unsatisfied woman,always sickly ready tò pull dOwn the roofs and they mostly end happy marriages.

A difficult boss is a never satisfied and sad person who is overlly outturned at Other peoples progress and cannot clearly differentiate a good move and a bad move,he or she is a total disgust to both himself and his colleagues.

Such people have medic-sociòpathic characters and should be wisely cheched and avoided.
They never add value at any project and their complex behaviours often brings downcast,inferiority,fear,injustice,turmoil,jealousy,hatred,pains and gross injury tO anyone around them.

They are termed to suffer from intimidation,abuse and are highly schizorphrenic.

Report and avoid them,you might just be saving a red-danger harm.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Joliecoco: 12:24am On Nov 20, 2012
Nagging Spouse is the wrost because you have to live with them and deal with the mess. you can always quit the job if the boss is difficult.
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by lastpage: 2:22am On Nov 20, 2012
Koolking:

Excellent! A nagging boss is manageable. He can be replaced. But hell no to a nagging wife. You have to live with it or you work out ways to change her. The house will be a living hell with a nagging wife.

Marriage 101:
NEVER think for a second, that you can change your spouse!

It is called the "grand delusion in marriage"!

Of course you will sooner than later realize that its an effort in futility .... and frustration and marital breakdown will set-in.

If you CANT accept He/She as they are (and live with it), then dont marry him/her. SIMPLES!

Lastpage!

BTW: I think a nagging wife is better, you can always run away when you'd have "enough" without it affecting your source of livelihood! .... wink wink grin

damn! I forgot she would chase you down for "wifey financial support" angry angry
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss by swiftsulex(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Its getting hot I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage / My Dad Needs Money Again! Please Help! / How To Be A Better Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.