Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,241 members, 7,943,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Blackberry Pc Suite - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Blackberry Pc Suite (5837 Views)

Nokia PC Suite To LG PC Suite / How To Browse On Your Laptop Free Using Nokia Pc Suite. / Pc Suite For Techno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Pc Suite by omoobajeje1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Please Į̸̸̨§ there anybody out there who can help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ with the blackberry pc suite?
i need this software to enable ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to synchonise ♍Ɣ laptop with ♍Ɣ blackberry device so that i can use it as a modern and be browsing with it.
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by Kpimp: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
search google for blackberry desktop manager and download it. hope that helps.
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by olempe(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
omoobajeje1: Please Į̸̸̨§ there anybody out there who can help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ with the blackberry pc suite?
i need this software to enable ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to synchonise ♍Ɣ laptop with ♍Ɣ blackberry device so that i can use it as a modern and be browsing with it.
Moderator front page please.

Is that possible? To use BB as a modem and browse?

By the way, are u the one to tell the mod which topic to move to the front page, no insult intended, but this topic has taught nobody nothing and it's not even trending...
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by Chikebrain: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2012
olempe:

By the way, are u the one to tell the mod which topic to move to the front page, no insult intended, but this topic has taught nobody nothing and it's not even trending...
A blackberry phone can be used a modem. That is so possible

You can download blackberry desktop manager here.
The front page thing is so funny. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by abohrandy: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2012
omoobajeje1: Please Į̸̸̨§ there anybody out there who can help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ with the blackberry pc suite?
[size=18pt]Moderator front page please[/size].

rotflol cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by olempe(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Chikebrain:

So how does it connect and browse??
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by omoobajeje1(m): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2012
♍Ɣ point Į̸̸̨§ people pair nokia and other phones with their system thru pc suites and they browse with it. Pls can the same thing be done with a blackberry?
Chikebrain:

Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by Chikebrain: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2012
omoobajeje1: ♍Ɣ point Į̸̸̨§ people pair nokia and other phones with their system thru pc suites and they browse with it. Pls can the same thing be done with a blackberry?
Yes it can. The Nokia PC suite for Nokia is same as the blackberry desktop manager for blackberry phones.
Thanks
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by omoobajeje1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ thanks I'm very grateful i will check it out and let you know if it works.
Chikebrain:
Yes it can. The Nokia PC suite for Nokia is same as the blackberry desktop manager for blackberry phones.
Thanks
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by haibe(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Just download bb desktop software and i can teach you how to use it to browse the internet
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by olempe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Haibe,
I got the bb desktop manager, what next pls?
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by haibe(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
olempe: @Haibe,
I got the bb desktop manager, what next pls?

Just connect your blackberry to your laptop using a usb cable, open the bb desktop manager and make sure it has connected (it will show the picture of your bb device when connected and "Sync all" at the bottom right )

After it has connected: Click on the "Tools bar" at the top right of the bb manager, then click on "mobile internet settings", then click on the "Add custom" button, A Box will appear for filling settings.

For Mtn: Account/profile name: MTNWAP
Username:web
Password:web
Access point:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

Dont put anything again, just click on ok and save.

For Airtel: Profile name: AIRTEL NG
Username: internet
Password: internet
Access point: internet.ng.airtel.com

Leave the rest blank and click on ok and save

Now go back to click on the tools bar, then click on "start mobile internet, it will ask you to connect, do so. Or alternatively click on "mobile internet" at the bottom left of the software and connect.

Goodluck..you can check your data balance for airtel by pressing *123*10# to monitor your data usage and make sure your Bis is on..thanks.
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by haibe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
olempe:

I hope it has taught you something now, so it can be at the front page i guess.
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by olempe(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
haibe:

I hope it has taught you something now, so it can be at the front page i guess.

Lol. It definitely has.
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by olempe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
haibe:

Just connect your blackberry to your laptop using a usb cable, open the bb desktop manager and make sure it has connected (it will show the picture of your bb device when connected and "Sync all" at the bottom right )

After it has connected: Click on the "Tools bar" at the top right of the bb manager, then click on "mobile internet settings", then click on the "Add custom" button, A Box will appear for filling settings.

For Mtn: Account/profile name: MTNWAP
Username:web
Password:web
Access point:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

Dont put anything again, just click on ok and save.

For Airtel: Profile name: AIRTEL NG
Username: internet
Password: internet
Access point: internet.ng.airtel.com

Leave the rest blank and click on ok and save

Now go back to click on the tools bar, then click on "start mobile internet, it will ask you to connect, do so. Or alternatively click on "mobile internet" at the bottom left of the software and connect.

Goodluck..you can check your data balance for airtel by pressing *123*10# to monitor your data usage and make sure your Bis is on..thanks.

will surely get back after following the stipulated settings.

Thumbs up!
Re: Blackberry Pc Suite by haibe(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1117977/how-use-blackberry-modem-browse

You can check out the above thread to understand better or if you have question you can just post it in the thread..thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager / I Need Mtn Usb Modem Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.