Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,218 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You (779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You by soi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hi guys,
I have a website here that sells poems. Not copyrighted once. But original thoughts. The idea is to open up a new media where someone can write post and sell his or her poem online to an online audience.

Here is the catch. you set your price. we only charge you 2% commission for every poem of yours that is sold.

Apart from selling poems, we can sell your e book. For now we can't sell physical books because we don't have the shipping logistics at the moment.
we are just starting out.

to find out more, visit
http://poeticfeelings.vstore.ca

Please do let us have your thoughts and suggestions
And most importantly, your patronage.

Cheers
Re: Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You by Bedoski(m): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2008
How do i know when my poem(s) sell(s)? And how do i get my money from you guys?
Re: Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You by desertboom(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
Bedoski:

How do i know when my poem(s) sell(s)? And how do i get my money from you guys?

Beautiful questions how can all the above be obtain?
Re: Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You by soi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
Presently, we are working out modalities that will ensure that you are notified once the poem is sold. But for now, we will send you an e mail indicating that your poem is sold.

Like I said earlier, we are starting out and we your friends to know about us. Secondly, we do understand that everyone who visits the website isn't there to buy but to browse through, so we also need as much free poems as possible.

This will enable the potential buyer to see your capability and fall in love with you, thereby buying your poems.

We are growing, and we will address everyconcern we have recieved with utmost importance
Re: Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You by soi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
One more thing. As for poetry E books, We will only get the cover page and some snippet of your poems from you. Will will only ask you to send us the E book once there is an order for it.
Re: Are You A Good Poet? This Might Be For You by soi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2008
This is a sample poem submitted by one of our poets

http://poeticfeelings.vstore.ca

(1) (Reply)

Want To Do Business In China? / Next Business Buzz Town In Lagos / Sms Cost #5 For All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.