Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,941 members, 7,946,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. (1950 Views)

Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Morenike

who is Toyinrayo lipsrsealed

eyah. . . . don't worry, you'll remember soon soon when she comes after your a$$ with an AK-47 cheesy lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by SweetT1: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2008
@Morenike

Toyinrayo is my sister. grin
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Morenike

Toyinrayo is my sister. grin

really? where you guys separated at birth or what? because i don't recall seeing you on her naming ceremony? wait, till she hears abt this lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by SweetT1: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2008
@Morenike

Naming ceremony? what are you talking about. Are you ekiti too?
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Morenike

Naming ceremony? what are you talking about. Are you ekiti too?
why do i have to be Ekiti? just because i was there on her naming ceremony? boy, you harsh o. . . but the ekitis are the best na
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by SweetT1: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2008
@Morenike

Best in what?? They are too headstrong !
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Morenike

Best in what?? They are too headstrong !
sharrap there. . . .and which one are you sef?
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by SweetT1: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2008
@Morenike

Oh i see, another one !
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2008
lol grin
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Akinagirl(f): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2008
all i have to say is ouch men, damn the person that broke ur heart, lol, listen judgin by all of your posts men, if you hate women so much, why not just be gay and stop wasting ladies time? undecided
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2008
@Sweet T

Toyin=Moreniks

abi u never grab?
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by forbidden5(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hmmm!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why truth in this society is this hard to accept? Women in this country are not loving and never care. They never say a hello except when you leave them heart broken.

Why are girls here talking like they are any different? All you ladies busy defending the women, how many times do you tell your guy you love him?

How many times do you let him touch you after he didnt give you money to do your hair? How wouldnt they be worth nothing after sex? If a man is made, he has his car, his house and his money, what would a woman give outside of sex?

No woman gives anything any better.

I have been in wonder why we have a great bunch of self seeking, self centred women who never see that they dont care and yet heap all the blame on the male counterpart.

Please Naija women, learn to care so that we will reduce the number of unmarried women among us.
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Rebellious(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
forbidden5:

Hmmm!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why truth in this society is this hard to accept? Women in this country are not loving and never care. They never say a hello except when you leave them heart broken.

Why are girls here talking like they are any different? All you ladies busy defending the women, how many times do you tell your guy you love him?

How many times do you let him touch you after he didnt give you money to do your hair? How wouldnt they be worth nothing after sex? If a man is made, he has his car, his house and his money, what would a woman give outside of sex?

I have been in wonder why we have a great bunch of self seeking, self centred women who never see that they don't care and yet heap all the blame on the male counterpart.

Please Naija women, learn to care so that we will reduce the number of unmarried women among us.

coming from the mind of cute guy looking for a cute girl for friendship. . .

Why not be friends with the poster and become a gay couple, you both will look good together and be worth each others time.
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Gbemyte(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ poster
i can now see u took after ur father,the same tin ur father told u wen u re young that ur mother is not worth dying for.stupid idiot.
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by outlawcum4(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
@REBELLIOUS, its a pity u never want to upload your picture so we could see how fat and ugly u are.
im pretty sure the reason u got mad at my thread could be as result of no man has bothered to look at your Bleep face for one seconds. and for me to keep posting all this stuffs about ladies as low as u are on this land, U FIT END UP NO CATCH ANY GUY HERE WEY FIT MARRY U OUT OF PITY. CUZ TO ME , I THINK U ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING.
BITCH,
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by outlawcum4(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2008
@gbemyte, well, u always want to lay down low your frustration on somebody else, its your cross. carry it, bitch
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by outlawcum4(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2008
@forbidden5, i think you've got a point there, hehehe, SO WE COULD REDUCE THE NUMBER OF UNMARRIED WOMEN LIKE REBELLIOUS, GBEMYTE, MORENIKE AND AKINAGIRLS, I THINK WE SHOULD ARRANGE THEM SUITORS SO THEY COULD BE FUCKING HAPPY, AND UNLEASHING THERE FRUSTRATIONS ON OTHER PEEPZ .
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2008
forbidden5:

Hmmm!!!!!!!!!

Why are girls here talking like they are any different? All you ladies busy defending the women, how many times do you[b] tell your guy you love him[/b]?

I have been in wonder why we have a great bunch of self seeking, self centred women who never see that they don't care and yet heap all the blame on the male counterpart.

Honestly, you are making some points bro.

I have this Valentina of a girl, she disturbs me every Val because it's her birthday, I don't call her or message her but she's always sending texts ending it with, I want us to see.

I thought of giving her a shot so i replied her message with, Are you asking me out?

She called back and was like, why on earth will i do that? I am not bad or what are you feeling like.
and she screwed her chance with me.
girls now seem to feel like "ladies are not supposed to do this or that"

keep it up girls.
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by iceland(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2008
Well, you guys have a point but as i always say, we should not generalise.It does not happen with all ladies!if so no guy would be happy
Re: Ladies Ain't Worth The Time Guyz. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ poster

Why don't you ask your father, what he is still doing with your mother? After they don do the thing and u sef be the result of the calculation. After he do the input, process and output, why he nor delete?

(1) (2) (Reply)

War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! / Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.