Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,350 members, 7,910,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:35 PM

Investors Needed At A Gold Mine Project In New Mexico, USA - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investors Needed At A Gold Mine Project In New Mexico, USA (614 Views)

Investors needed in Dump trucks haulage / Create wealth from the internet GOLD MINE / Soap Making Business Is The Latest Learn How To Dig Into This Gold Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed At A Gold Mine Project In New Mexico, USA by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hi everyone!

There is a Gold Mine Project in New Mexico, USA for an investor to look at.

The claim is for 440 acres of land ( which the government owns ) but we are allowed to mine on. Right now it is just a sandy field. The investment is for the equipment, labour, tools, buildings, and all start up costs, which are outlined in the business plan. They are estimating this at $8.7 million. ( This also includes cash flow and reserve funds )

The first 12 months the Mine will earn $40 million in net profit. Year two the Mine will earn $180 Million net profitt. Year three the Mine will earn $300 Million yearly. Life length of the Mine is: 90 years.

The options are as follows:

* Option 1. You invest $9 million and let them run the show and become a 35% partner. You get seats on the board of Directors and have a limited say in day to day operations, but get 35% of the net. $ 300 million yearly.

* Option 2. You invest the same amount $9 million and you run the show build the plant, buy the machinery etc and you are now a 65% partner and determines all decisions and get 65% of the $ 300 million net yearly.

The total assayed value is over $30 billion of Gold at $1650 per ounce.

Our commission as Agents (4 Agents) is 20% net profit of the yearly amount. I will need to agree this in writing before presenting you all the info on the offer.

If you're interested or have any other questions or concerns, please call 08035335447.

Best Regards,
Collins
Re: Investors Needed At A Gold Mine Project In New Mexico, USA by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
If you're interested or you know someone who might interested, don't hesitate to contact me

(1) (Reply)

Analyse Your Data With Ease / Pearlstone Consultants ....We Are Here To Help Your Business Grow / Short Courses In Acting And TV Presenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.