Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? (955 Views)

How To Calculate The Worth Of Your Blog & Website / Help Me Out! Disk Space Exhausted. / Whats The Worth Of This Website? Please Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? by itsabdul(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
I am very new to webhosting. So i recently signed one up at nijabighost.com
It has a 50mb disk space
1000mb bandwith monthy
And a follow come domain.
I also have a wordpress blog hosted freely at byethost.com and it has 1000mb disk space and 50000mb bandwith.
So what i want to know is that how much posts can a 50mb disk averagely support with wordpress?
Does it mean that when your disk is full you can no longer publish posts?
Can i transfer the follow come domain to my wordpress blog hosted freely at byethost?
All answers are highly appreciated, please help!
Re: Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? by itsabdul(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Webmasters Help out!
Re: Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? by DualCore1: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2012
its abdul:
So what i want to know is that how much posts can a 50mb disk averagely support with wordpress?
50MB cannot be used for a blog over a long period of time.
Think about the blog posts, pictures, comments, email attachments.

its abdul:
Does it mean that when your disk is full you can no longer publish posts?
When your disk is full you can no longer upload anything, you will get the "disk quota exceeded" error.

its abdul:
Can i transfer the follow come domain to my wordpress blog hosted freely at byethost?
You should first contact your wordpress host asking for details needed in order to point a domain to their free wordpress. You should then contact your free domain host asking if they can make the changes as given by the wordpress host.
Re: Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? by itsabdul(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
Dual Core:
50MB cannot be used for a blog over a long period of time.
Think about the blog posts, pictures, comments, email attachments.

When your disk is full you can no longer upload anything, you will get the "disk quota exceeded" error.

You should first contact your wordpress host asking for details needed in order to point a domain to their free wordpress. You should then contact your free domain host asking if they can make the changes as given by the wordpress host.

thank you very much i will make sure i do that. What of the post carrying capacity and is the web disk space monthly or yearlz
Re: Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? by THESuperman(m): 1:07am On Nov 21, 2012
its abdul:
thank you very much i will make sure i do that. What of the post carrying capacity and is the web disk space monthly or yearlz
for d bandwidth it talks about the traffic u get daily to ur site... So d more visits to ur site, d d more d bandwidth get reduced.. So it's advices for site with high traffic to have reasonable amount of monthly bandwidth
Re: Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? by itsabdul(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2012
THE-Superman:
for d bandwidth it talks about the traffic u get daily to ur site... So d more visits to ur site, d d more d bandwidth get reduced.. So it's advices for site with high traffic to have reasonable amount of monthly bandwidth
thanks alot!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Yahoo Account Hacked, Name Changed To 'gtbank' / Want To Create A Domain Name That Include D Word "Cheat" Pls Help / XSS Attack On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.