Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,306 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Top 10 Ways Men Are Better Than Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways Men Are Better Than Women (626 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways Men Are Better Than Women by Timijo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
This one is for the ladies. To any who oppose me, I say"JUST BRING IT!" To all of the meninists out there, ROCK ON! Let's all sing that song by the late, great James Brown,"It's a Man's World,"before we begin.
1) Men Pee Standing Up (usually)

This is a great thing if you really think about it. We can just unzip and pee wherever we want to without a mess. Well, there is the little shake off at the end, but that is a small price to pay for not having to UnCloth a quarter of the way, wipe the toilet seat off before using it, and wiping clean. It's a whole ritual that men do not need to do. Don't even get me started on women peeing outside; it's quite a mess!

Now, we can pee sitting down but it involves a bit of contortion. Oh, and did I mention that we can also draw designs with our pee. It's true, when bored, we can move the stream of our pee back and forth in designs. It's quite an art form; one which women just cannot do. Be jealous, ladies!

2) Men Do Not Wear Make-up (usually)

This is another great advantage! It saves us abundant amount of time to pretty ourselves up to prepare us for the world's viewing. It also saves us tons and tons of money; make-up is expensive! Some men do wear it but it takes a special kind of man for that.

3) Men Do Not Need Expensive Fashion Clothes or 20 pairs of Shoes (usually)

This is similar to reason #3 above. It saves us abundant amount of time to get us to get dressed. We just need our underwear (if we choose to), jeans, a t-shirt, socks (optional), and sneakers. Voila! No fancy clothes, no arguing about which matches what, and no big decisions. We just toss it on and go! It also saves us tons of money. Some men do wear more matching clothes and still others do wear dresses, etc.

4) Men Are Taller (usually)

A quite simple one really. We can reach more things higher up, like in stores with its higher shelves. Of course, there are taller women like in Australia, where women average 5'8"+. But anyone will tell you that any race of women can't jump...as high as men!

5) Men Are Stronger (usually)

This is similar to #4 above. We are generally physically stronger than women. We can lift things they cannot and do nifty things, such as open jars easier. There are a few women that are as strong as or stronger than some men, like the female pro wrestler, Chyna.

6) Men Do Not Worry About How They Look

We do not stare at ourselves in mirrors for hours just to spot a blemish or wrinkle. We don't worry about getting old; well, most of us don't. Women hit thirty and they whine about their age and starting lying. Not men! Nosiree, Bob! When asked our age, we just answer without a thought. In the military, when asked our name, rank, age, we just spit it out. We don't stand there and say,"Mary Jane, Lt. Captain, uh 28, Sir!"Also, we don't sit around worrying if our butts are too big and we certainly talk to other men with beers and say stuff like,"Did you see A's butt? My God, it has gotten so big! I'm glad I've still kept my youthful appearance! Hahaha!"

7) Men Are Better Cooks

Contrary to popular opinion that women are better cooks than men, who are the biggest, most famous chefs? Men! We have Graham Kerr, Emeril, Wolfgang Puck, Timijo, Seun and many more. Heck, even pro wrestler, Ric Flair, was a chef. Women are trying to catch up with Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray, but cooking is still very much a man's world! Who do you think invented such staples as hot dogs, pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches, chili, beef jerky, and peanut butter? Men!

cool Men Have Fewer Or9asms

Aha, I know women are asking themselves, how is this an advantage? Simple! We have one, rarely two, or9asms and we're done! Sex is forgotten and back to work we go! Not like women who have one orgasm and keep wanting more and more. Then women want to cuddle afterwards. I tell you, it's a total waste of time! We just blast away and forget it. Ten minutes and we can work for the rest of the day.

9) Men Do Not Get Monthly Visits from Aunt Flo

This is one of the best ways that we are better than women. We do not get extra cranky three or more days per month and get cramps, headaches, or fits of rage without reason. We also do not need to buy tampons or any of those yucky things designated as feminine hygiene products.

10) Men Do Not Get Pregnant

This is THE number one way that we are better than women. We do not get pregnant! Woohoo! Yay men!' here's a bottle of beer!

(1) (Reply)

R Women Really Hard 2 Please?? / How Long Will You Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her / Feeling Like The Last Single Girl On The Block?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.