Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. (8926 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2012
I'm shocked!!! shocked. Not only at the story, but at the terrible english!! This is bad!!
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by OK1(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Rooneyboy: Mr ogusbaba how far will u go in your new site with this kind of english ?

This kind of treatment should be metted out to our police officers too.
are u in support of jungle justice?? SMH
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by HonSOB(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2012
Y must we serve as bone of cotention and propagating false information. if u don't av anything to contribute for the betterment of the country just switch of ur system NAIRALAND is not a forum of lies and not facebook where can blab. Pls try to polish ur english.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Warfibabe(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2012
@op,
Thanks to you, agbor is no longer near asaba, but now in warri.... and you confidently dey shout WARRI as if you don reach there before.
Nawa oh!..
Because of ignorant fools like you, with stupid posts like this, people will not stop thinking of the town as a very dangerous place to visit.
modify your post abeg!..
mtscheeeeeewwww!.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by samfibby(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Maybe its time govt legalise gun ownership in this country so our mind would be at rest, Abi....
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Suc4live(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
They person who wrote the story knows nothin about the story, the incident happened at an ughelli north community, the whole incident was a mess though but I believe the night guard deserved wat he got, the guards av killed so many indigenes nd most time they hide d body... I witnessed it all from afar
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by agitator: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
kai pipu sabi lie like this?
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by joshuaidibia(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP....Ur english sounds lyk WBS (warri broadcast station)
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by agitator: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
Suc4live: They person who wrote the story knows nothin about the story, the incident happened at an ughelli north community, the whole incident was a mess though but I believe the night guard deserved wat he got, the guards av killed so many indigenes nd most time they hide d body... I witnessed it all from afar

Bro, the town name na Agbarho and the night guard been dey play gamble with the peson him kill, so the brothers mobilize and finish am, end of story.

The !d!ot saying na agbor and him dey there show how him sabi lie.

i belive that site contain plenty virus and trojans, if your antivirus no strong no visit the site oh wink wink
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by milkymesh: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP Agbor more than 100 km away from Warri. You better modify your heading.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by afenex(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
My friend dont confused Agbor with Warri,okay.Agbor town is quite far from Warri so tell your story straight and stop trying to make warri look bad.
The writer even lied that he was there,lol.Someone just said the right thing now about it happening in Agbarho.Thats where it actually happened and the twin brother of the guy that was killed by the night guard was also gunned down by the police when they got there.END OF STORY,Malam,no spoil warri name for wetin happen outside warri o.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by konami001: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
*Logs in to Travelocity*

*locates ticket to Nigeria in december*

*Cancels it*

*Shrugs at the $250 incurred charge*

*Life saved better than $250 consequence*

Hahaha... do not come if you are planning to kill somebody jare
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by jude33084(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
azpekuliar: Terrible English! angry

Someone risk his life to make sure you get news raw from another part of the country, instead of you to appreciate his effort you are here critizing his English?

Though the gist isnt straight because Agbor is very far from Warri cheesy

A big ingr8t!
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by jude33084(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
ogusbaba1:
bro it was a great surprise to my hearing, May God have mercy

If you doubt it go watch DYNAMO MAGIC IMPOSSIBLE wink
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Pennywise(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
People's journalist Ogusbaba, be free to use pidgin next time
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by k9ine(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
Between d . O. P and d Mod who is worse?
Terrible English and distortion of facts by d O.P
No cross-checking b4 placing it in front page by d Mod.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
konami001:

Hahaha... do not come if you are planning to kill somebody jare

LOL you dey fear ni? All this skinny skinny Naija boys grin
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by andyanders: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Warfibabe: @op,
Thanks to you, agbor is no longer near asaba, but now in warri.... and you confidently dey shout WARRI as if you don reach there before.
Nawa oh!..
Because of ignorant fools like you, with stupid posts like this, people will not stop thinking of the town as a very dangerous place to visit.
modify your post abeg!..
mtscheeeeeewwww!.

You said the truth, No mind people who think through their anus.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Ucpet20(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
No big deal there rather than both the gun down an gun up shud rest in peace
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Ucpet20(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
GARRI (x7):

I agree. OP, pls go back and adjust ur spellings and grammar..

@Topic: Who authorized the Night-Guard to "mistakenly gun down" a fellow Nigerian??

We've got a long way to go in this country. Its a case of two wrongs not making a right..

RIP to them both...
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by beetg: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
God help us all
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
beetg: God help us all

Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
Was this man lynched in Warri or Agbor? I'm not clear on that. The thread title suggests Warri, yet the location is delared as Agbor, the nearest town.

Terrible grammar in the opening post, really difficult to follow, and make any sense of.
Re: A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri. by agitator: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Siena: Was this man lynched in Warri or Agbor? I'm not clear on that. The thread title suggests Warri, yet the location is delared as Agbor, the nearest town.

Terrible grammar in the opening post, really difficult to follow, and make any sense of.

Boss, the incident happened in a town called Agbarho, about one kilometre from Warri. The community vigilante guy was gambling with another guy and an argument ensued between them. The vigilante guy went and got his gun and shot his gambling buddy. The twin brother of the dead guy on hearing of the incident, mobilised his other family members, they traced the vigilante guy and killed him. Then they took his body to a popular junction in town, burnt it and the twin brother sliced burnt vigilante corpse like suya and ate it. shocked shocked shocked

I wasn't there but know people who are from the town and live there. They know all the peeps involved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Impound 10,865 Kegs Of Petrol At Seme / Fulani Herdsmen attacked Godogodo Village, Kaduna, Killed 6 Farmers.. / NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.