Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:58 AM

Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? (3351 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by cassyrooy(m): 2:26am On Nov 20, 2012
Please, if ur wife or husband supports ur child to get tattoo wat will u do?
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2012
That child better be over 18

2 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by larrymoore(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2012
Till then.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2012
From pple i know, all of dem dat has tattoo regret ever getin dem,wishin dey can clean it out. I'll let him/her see reason not to.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by chronique(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2012
The two of them would have to look for a new name to answer & a new house to live in.

4 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by MadCow1: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2012
..Since I am the MAN of my house, I need not bother.. I have the final say... If I say NO, then my word is final..

However, My wife must tattoo my name on her a`ss.. grin
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by benedictjohn(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2012
:DWish I could get »̶-̶»̶-̶̶ D̶̲̥̅̊å†̥-► kind of mother... Na flexing catch •̸ϞΕ̲̣̣̣̥ 4 life o...
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by dramenda(f): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2012
will just make sure its exact the type i have on.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Francheezy(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2012
Tato0 k0r
TribaL mark nii

3 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Born2beRich1(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2012
My wife and i are one so we not encourage our child to get a tattoo shikena....
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Jglad(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2012
i cant marry someone wit a tatoo so if both myself n my husband,dnt av a tatoo where wil d support n idea come from? D child must nt even dare...
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2012
I am tatted up myself so I would be a hypocrite to condemn the act. kiss
At the same time I'd make sure there is an understanding that the child
is not permitted to get one prior to the age of 18.

I wouldn't want them to regret it later on in life and blame me lol.
So they would have to wait until it's appropriate and they can make the decision
for themselves like I did.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by jabanz(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2012
If na Bible b d tatoo fine den i'll suport her
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: That child better be over 18

^^^
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2012
I would be really pissed. Like I will really flip out at him.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by tpapi: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2012
Na wa o,so transferin d madness 2 d children is even being contemplated,I laff in tatoos
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Youngzedd(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2012
She will never try it.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Teejayphillip(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2012
i'll wait till wen dat happens.. I no say my woman no go wan try am tu... Abi she wan use petrol fry akara ni?
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Hell no, i lead by example so i dnt c y my spouse or child would do such but if dey do i fink dey hav a new surname
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by omenziate(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
When no b say she dey mad. Tattoo for whose house?

1 Like

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by olempe(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2012
18 or not, I can't allow that.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by victorD3: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2012
That will be over my dead body

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by hagma37yahoocom: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2012
Cant i clean my tatoo afterward?
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44: That child better be over 18

What he said.

I started wanting to get one already at the age of 14years, and my mother ALMOST went with it when I was 16, but changed her mind. I got my first at the same day as I was 18 years old.
The law on age is there for a reason.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Wizee: From pple i know, all of dem dat has tattoo regret ever getin dem,wishin dey can clean it out. I'll let him/her see reason not to.

Hello, I am Mrs.Jallow, and I do not regret even one of my close to 20 tats. Nice to meet you.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Cant i clean my tatoo afterward?

As in remove it? Yes, but is is painful, and cost much.
Don`t get one unless you can live with it, it is a simple rule that many foolish people seem to forget.

olempe: 18 or not, I can't allow that.

With all due respect; It ain`t your body.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by 5much(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2012
both wife nd child wether 18 or not should b ready to pack out.its a no no.

2 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Mad Cow: ..Since I am the MAN of my house, I need not bother.. I have the final say... If I say NO, then my word is final..

However, My wife must tattoo my name on her a`ss.. grin

Fellow NLanders: Beware of any ass with a cow insignia or the inscription 'MadCow'
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2012
Ko ti e jo. . .
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

Hello, I am Mrs.Jallow, and I do not regret even one of my close to 20 tats. Nice to meet you.
He said "the people he knows". . . Does he know you?

O man be gan. . .
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by salolo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
tatoo for a child? oh no,
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

What he said.

I started wanting to get one already at the age of 14years, and my mother ALMOST went with it when I was 16, but changed her mind. I got my first at the same day as I was 18 years old.
The law on age is there for a reason.
Well the age is there. If the kid is above 18, the most I can do is advice below 18..........

**whistling**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Such Girls Really EXIST? / Photo: Please Take It Easy On My Future Wife / Which Jollof Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.