Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson (34763 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
LesbianBoy: I cant still get over the fact that, its that dirty prince that is marrying mercy johnson and is FORKING her grin

Don't tell me you're maturat ing with a pregnant woman's picture bro
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Alajiki(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chei! Osanobua! See as Mercy come be o! Shuo! So na only her milk factory and nyansh dey freak us before.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by chucky234(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
The same Kim Kardishian dress wey Kate Middleton reject na him Mercy Johnson go wey on top pregnancy,why this Johnson girl no get Bonfre Jo wey go dey advice am for house na. She know say she get flat breasts upon all she still leave the poor breasts dem dey fly like Biafran flag.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Ewoma45(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
ItsModella:
did you understand her comment at all? or you just felt the need to comment?

I agree. Whatever bra she had on wasn't doing its job right.
has she ever had a good bra on?
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by sweetgala(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
This mercy Johnson is just terrible "but-a-face"
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Mospring(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sweetlemon: I just looooooooooooooooveeeeeee this babe!
Go baby go baby gooooooooo!
what a wonderful world! it is her; just @ the appropriate time; God did it for her!!.. indeed happy for her.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by jayblinx(m): 12:45am On Nov 21, 2012
SURY Suri: She look beautiful but this her cloth is not befitting of a pregnant woman.
ur english na wa ooo
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 21, 2012
I like it.... smiley
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by ikdpal(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
only 2tru men know hw merciful u luk! wth ths,i see a beatiful,responsibl mum 2 my wife but com 2 tink of it! men d nack sth infact, i jst d imagin sth inside....hmmmm! MERCY indeed!!!
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2012
mama-gee:
She's soooo huge!!!

She's so pregnant, MG. Not an ailment, last time I checked.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by elo500: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2012
She looks good. But haba! The gown too tight na. All the same pregnancy no easy o.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by preeky: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2012
i hope she is enjoying pregnancy
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Miraclebaby1109: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmmmm, Sexy mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.