Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Transfer From Private To Federal Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transfer From Private To Federal Universities. (2805 Views)

Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer From Private To Federal Universities. by Dreeelz: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2012
Good Morning Nlanders. I will like to know the possiblities of transfering from a private university to a federal. I am a 100 level student in Novena university(A private university in delta state) studying Energy and Petroleum studies and im considering a move to university of ibadan to study petroleum engineering or geology. Anyone who is in the system,in a federal uni or has had a successful transfer as such should throw light on this. Reliable responses will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Transfer From Private To Federal Universities. by kaysy(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2012
I don't think transfers from one school to another is possible, thank God u'r in 100L, u can easily take JAMB now and put in for UI... think that will solve the problem
Re: Transfer From Private To Federal Universities. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
kaysy: I don't think transfers from one school to another is possible, thank God u'r in 100L, u can easily take JAMB now and put in for UI... think that will solve the problem
this is the best you can do!!
Re: Transfer From Private To Federal Universities. by babsomotde(m): 12:32am On Nov 21, 2012
I think going to the school premises and heading straight to the admin office or related place will help you. Instead of asking question on here. That's just my opinion. The school you are interested in getting your transfer to.

(1) (Reply)

2014 10 Best Universities In Africa / See How UNN Students Suffer To Read And Pass Their Examinations / Accessing The 10 Best Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.