Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,340 members, 7,932,245 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dear God! Save And Protect My President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear God! Save And Protect My President. (501 Views)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear God! Save And Protect My President. by Neoviper147: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
I know it's a dream but it looks so real.**Bows head to think**

Inside my last night's dream, i was walking with my friends and there flew over us the green and white presidential Jet. Saying to ourselves ""That is the president, GEJ. The presidential jet move with a very great speed and all of a sudden, We heard a short been fired from behind us,(Sounding like the AK47 thing). **Blinks to think**

Wow! The flying things has been short. Then,from our distance to the sky, we saw thick fire and smoke blasting out the both engines. **Thinking how to describe it**
We saw it slowed and then droping straight to earth, smatching and bursting into thick ball of red mixed with black kind of flames, we screamed and heard scream from a distance[color.**Takes a breathe, quiet and thinking**.
**Heard a noise outside, standing up to check, Oh!, Doves, comes back to sit and think and type**

In my last night's dream, i cried and woke up, Ah! ''thank God is't a dream'' i said to my self. A bad headache now came. I Ignored it and set to pray betcause that's a bad dream about my president and was so real. I know prayed with Deep concentration and as if God nodded yes to my prayers, I felt cold breeze brushing all over me.

I am shearing this with you because its looked so real. so, Lets pray for our president because he deserves our prayers. Throw hate and jest to hell's pit and love our president.** Bows and pray ""Dear God, save and protect my president**

I will be doing a 3 days fasting and prayers for God's protection on my president. I encourage you to do this for love because my dream was so real.

Cheers.
Re: Dear God! Save And Protect My President. by member9: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Phock u, your dream and your president!!

(1) (Reply)

N5.2bn Scam: EFCC To Re-arraign Senator Ugbane, Others / Who Does Humanity Owe? / 15 Russians To Remain Inprison Custody Till Feb. 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.