Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell (20157 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by highyo: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Why don't you let God first in you life? If you let God in your life he will speak to you about these tinz
That is to show how smart satan is. Did we have a passage in d bible dat ask us to use wedding ring?

Part 1
God told man. You see all the things wey I do, you fit chop them but dat one wey dey for center of the garden, I beg no chop am o becos if u chop am u go die.

Satan, Tai! Na lie that guy dey lie o. U no see how good dat tin look, the tin go good for ur body I beg chop am.
You no go die

Man na true talk o. This tin fine true true. Why dis guy con tell us say make we no chop am now? Satan thnk u joor.

Part2
God say I don make gold and silver unclean for ur body and no unclean thin go enter my kingdom o

Satan
Chai dis guy don come again, no be the tin u take create ur heaven? I beg no believe am, na only your soul he need no be your dressing
Abi u wan bcom zombie ni? U no see how shakira take fine?
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by jose077(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
highyo: Be careful
Why don't you let god review these things to you yourself
Gold and diamond are only meant for building before it was forbiden after the children of isreal used if in calving calf
Is the God of old testament different from new testament?
If the world pass away not single of my word will pass away.
God said I have made this things unclean in book of ezekiel

And he said no unclean things shall enter the kingdom of God. God said this to the eartly gold and silver not heavenly golds
Let he that have ear hear what the spirit is telling the church
If god want you to use ear ring, why has he refused to dig a hole in your ear from heaven?
Gold and diamond are only meant for building before it was forbiden after the children of isreal used if in calving calf

And he said no unclean things shall enter the kingdom of God. God said this to the eartly gold and silver not heavenly golds
If god want you to use ear ring, why has he refused to dig a hole in your ear from heaven?

when God asked the children of isreal to circumcise there male, why did he not circumcise them from heaven. I need an explanation pls.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by banki(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Eby22:

My dear, I used to argue about this gold and jewery stuff, make up,broided hair and all what have u until God gave me a revelation some days back.

In that revelation i was told that i will go 2hell, not because of unrighteousness but because of the things i attach 2my body (Gods temple). I had 2sell off my gold, removed my weavone and went natural.

All my life, i have used jewerries, my church approves of it but making heaven is an individual thing. Ask God for revelations concerning any controvercies and He will reveal His mind 2u, as there is no prayer He does not answer.

what is jeweery

pls don't follow the crowd, lots of christains (true children of God) are heading the wrong way without knowing it, let d Bible guide u and submit completely when He convinces u. It is only ur personal convinction that will stand the test of time.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by sleekprincesses: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
@OP- my 2cents- go back to working for the queen of heaven or slave of hell.... Whover u were working for- I really don't care, becos she has obviously cursed u with madness for leeaving her. *smh*
Rubbish!

Truly, these are the end times
God save us from wolves in sheep's clothing who try to decieve us!
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Bestlyf: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
[quote author=Eby22]

My dear, I used to argue about this gold and jewery stuff, make up,broided hair and all what have u until God gave me a revelation some days back.

In that revelation i was told that i will go 2hell, not because of unrighteousness but because of the things i attach 2my body (Gods temple). I had 2sell off my gold, removed my weavone and went natural.

All my life, i have used jewerries, my church approves of it but making heaven is an individual thing. Ask God for revelations concerning any controvercies and He will reveal His mind 2u, as there is no prayer He does not answer.

pls don't follow the crowd, lots of christains (true children of God) are heading the wrong way without knowing it, let d Bible guide u and submit completely when He convinces u. It is only ur personal convinction that will stand the test of time.[]

I cannot help but wonder why you have to sell off your gold when it was made obvious to you that it leads to hell. So you are not mindful of the fact that you are aiding the buyer go to hell while you are concerned about going to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Dibangoking(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Please have got this question is body spray as in perfume a sin? Or wuld it lead me to hell
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Dreeelz: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Good to know that you actually got a revealation on this. Making heaven is highly sacrificial that's why Jesus said anyone who wants to follow him should deny himself,carry his cross and follow him. Unfortunately a lot of christians want to serve God conforming to the pattern of the world.Remember: that a lot of people are doing something doesnt make it right plus many are called,few are chosen.proverbs says,there's a way that seemeth right but the end leads to destruction 1st Timothy 2:9 tells a tale on this. "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array" Guess we all should pray for God's guidance and revealations in all we do especially on things that flags up warning signals.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
jose_077: [color=#990000][/color]

when God asked the children of isreal to circumcise there male, why did he not circumcise them from heaven. I need an explanation pls.

they do not have organs in Heaven bud
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by makizee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
It is just a matter of time before this poster will post " how drinking water will lead you to hell fire"

It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by vanminister: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
two christians did the same thing, one went to hell after death, one went to heaven after death. why the difference in justice? MOTIVE! MOTIVE ! MOTIVE!
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by OME1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
@op Please read your bible well...there is NOTHING wrong in using gold,silver etc...the important thing you shouldn't be too attached to them. what did solomon use to build God's temple??. even when Jesus was born..what did the three wise men give him ?? one of them gave him gold...gold,silver etc aren't bad just wear them in moderation.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Malocity(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
You are on your own oh. Because i done read the holy bible wey even say inside heaven na golds nai dem use build some sides...go read ur bible wela tnx sha! :oYou are on your own oh. Because i done read the holy bible wey even say inside heaven na golds nai dem use build some sides...go read ur bible wela tnx sha!
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by kunletech: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nawao, waiting hungary dey cause for this country no be small thing. Every body want to be notice by all miss
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Gialmine(f): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
makizee: It is just a matter of time before this poster will post " how drinking water will lead you to hell fire"

It is just a matter of time.
wagbayi broz! I no knw sey no b only me c am so.
Oga poster don yoocheesy
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Tomeseen(f): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
One word @ OP. Are you a learner? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by mollie12: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Like some others, I'm equally embarrassed this made front page. Say wwhhaaatt?!?

Oga poster and his supporters, before you go on throwing every body that does not think like you into hell fire I'll like to gravely warn you about the parts of scripture that speak condemnation to those that add and subtract to scripture.

Please which kain new revelation be dis again?!? This claim of yours is highly unscriptural. Did you even bother to look at the verses surrounding the passages you quoted? If you did you'll see that they have NOTHING to do with what you are talking about.

'But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed' (Galatians 1:cool

What do you think you are doing by telling those that Christ has bought with His blood that they are hell-bound if they don't follow the dictates of your pastor?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING?!? Did you bother to even check the scriptures thoroughly for yourself to see if this claim of your pastor is backed by scripture? Or is your pastor now greater than the Bible. Guy, even a simple word search on the words 'gold' and 'silver' in the Bible will let you see that these are neutral objects that by themselves cannot take anyone to heaven or hell. Please let's stop propagating unscriptural claims. Anyone can have a dream of going to heaven/hell and coming back, but how we know if its true is if the person's story is corroborated by Scripture. If its not then the person just ate plenty beans before sleeping and their story needs to be thrown out. There is no room for that kind of error in the body of Christ.

We know there is a challenge on the present level of holiness in the Church, but creating new laws and standards won't do anything to solve the problem. The righteousness we need cannot come from our own might, but must come from the outworking of the Holy Spirit. THIS is what we need to challenge ourselves in, how to follow the leading of God's spirit in our lives. Please, really, really think before you type out such a terrible thing again.

1 Like

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by 2Awesome: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Whether you like it or not this is the truth. Its hard to accept. Wanna make heaven better not use them I have said my own. Its the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by mollie12: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2012
2Awesome: Whether you like it or not this is the truth. Its hard to accept. Wanna make heaven better not use them I have said my own. Its the truth and nothing but the truth

Thank you for finally admitting what you think is truth.

This is NOT the real truth because it contradicts what is in the word of truth (the Bible). You have admitted with your own mouth that the Bible is not the truth for you, thank you for finally revealing your identity.

So either align yourself to what is in the Bible or identify yourself properly (as a supporter of unbiblical things) before you post next time. Don't come and confuse true Christians looking for how to serve the God of the Bible.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by BukkyDan(f): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2012
my ppl die due to lack of knowledge n unbelief,simple instructions u cnt obey,whats rung wif wat dis poster has jst said,he z doing a gud job,he luvs u n wants u to makee heaven,so dnt eat him raw,may God open ur eyez to see,n ur brains to understand
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by dalytec: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2012
I will like to draw the attention of those mocking the poster of this information to the events that took place during the time of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah. Believe me, their responses were never different from childish responses i have been seeing in this trend so far. But at the end of the day, none of their blasphemy and blindness of mind could save them. Gen 6:5,12,13,14,21. Gen 19:4,510,11,17,28. Beleive the word of God and his prophets that it may be well with you!
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by highyo: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2012
you have nothing to loss if you stop making use of jweries.
but you might have something to loss if you die with jweries on you
why dont you put it aside if you are not sure?
God said in the book of Ezk that He has made it unclean things and also said it in the book of revelation that NO UNCLEAN THING SHALL ENTER MY KINGDOM
so why are you looking for something to justify yourself? its just a word of advise, you can accept it or reject it if you like.
Please! and please, do not raise any curse on me for doing this. note the word of god says, he that curse me shall be curse. please dont do that.
But for now I reject any curse raised against me in Jesus name. I send it to the ground. please dont do that to me
God bless you all wink
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by pastormustwacc: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2012
^^^^However, in contrary to all the rubbish stuff i have been saying, i dont use jewelries - because they weigh me down spiritually. About leading people to hell is a possibility, but i dont know how that will work.

@op, i just wanted to test the strength of your resolve, that was why i did a bit of bashing to see if you will maintain your stand. And again, this is one of the problems with modern-day christianity, christians want to live like people of the world - with all them blingings and stufs.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Mentcee(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2012
@ poster, like ur name sounds you are high on something!!!

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Femmymata2(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Soon using the internet,phone,atm card,cars will send people to hell because it as a mark of 666. Religion only keeps its followers in mental and physical bondage
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by LivingSaint(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2012
Be informed that gold, silver and diamond cannot and will not take you to hell. It is how you treat them in comparison to your worship of God that will determine the day for you. In Apostle Paul's words, "Be moderate in all things." This calls for level-headedness in everything including makeup, not distracting or being distracted from Jesus, and not serving beauty. I would only advise one to leave off makeup if it is diverting his attention from his purpose as a child of God.
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by pastormustwacc: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2012
^^^Doc, when we die, are we still going to be wearing the stuffs when we are being marches to heaven for judgement?
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Segunagagu(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2012
@op..plssssss continue..deliver d message God has sent to u..plss..dont let d people here hinder u..a word is enough for the wise..continue!!!!!!!its reAlly enlightening..
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by tradeindia(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Undoubtedly, gold jewelry is quite durable hence it is always a better option for jewelry you'll wear on regular basis.

Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Gold is played out anyway... tongue tongue
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by Princesmj: 11:10am On May 10, 2013
Thank you ma. Evan.Fumilayo Adebayo for all your preaching and warning. Let those that have ears listen as for me and my household we will serve the Lord the creator of Heaven and earth our desire is to make Heaven when Jesus will return for the saints. Pls Ma we will like to be able to contact you directly but we don't know how and we need your full confession tape in English please ma cus the one we have is just part 1 and 2 cus we are sending it to friends and familys through phone. For easy contact Ma please reach me on my mailbox, princesmjmomoh@yahoo.com thanks ma and God bless you
Re: Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell by highyo: 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
Princesmj: Thank you ma. Evan.Fumilayo Adebayo for all your preaching and warning. Let those that have ears listen as for me and my household we will serve the Lord the creator of Heaven and earth our desire is to make Heaven when Jesus will return for the saints. Pls Ma we will like to be able to contact you directly but we don't know how and we need your full confession tape in English please ma cus the one we have is just part 1 and 2 cus we are sending it to friends and familys through phone. For easy contact Ma please reach me on my mailbox, princesmjmomoh@yahoo.com thanks ma and God bless you

Check your email now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

666 Are We This Close? / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.