Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,289 members, 7,923,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please I Need A Place Of It(accountant) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Place Of It(accountant) (789 Views)

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) / Do I Have To Notify My Boss Before Leaving My place of work? / Urgent Vacancy At My Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Place Of It(accountant) by Anota(f): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2008
please if you know any organisation/firm i could intern at as an accountant, please do not hesitate to help, please drop a line. thank you
Re: Please I Need A Place Of It(accountant) by jazworld(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hi, i think i have something for you,but the problem is i dont konw if you stay in lagos but if you do well thats good.
Ok you are an accountant,and u want a job fine.
This is what to do,
I work in Patfam Investment Ltd and we also run a recrutment agency,we recruit and give jobs to people and its an opportunity for you to get yourself job,if you can come to us.
You pick a form with our company for #1,000(One thousand naira only.) and then you are registered with us,so that enable's us look for the job you are looking for.
What i want you to do is to come to our office ,or call,or send ur CV to PatfamInvestment@yahoo.com,
01-4163150,08023817484,01-4318999.
Our office is located at 4a Prision Car Park Alagbon Close,ikoyi Lagos. or you can rich mi on j_arigu4rill@yahoo.com or 08053165676

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Make I Do O! / Urgent Job Vacancies! ! !hurry Up And Apply! / Afribank Interview,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.