Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

When A Mother Encourages Her 18 Year Old Daughter To Go Out With An Older Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Mother Encourages Her 18 Year Old Daughter To Go Out With An Older Man (653 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Mother Encourages Her 18 Year Old Daughter To Go Out With An Older Man by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
It is common among Igbo mothers in Nigeria to encourage their daughters to go out with older men than younger men.
I have even seen where a mother encouraged her daughter to go out with a married older man until his wife came to their house and threatened to pour hot water on the girl.

A young 18 year old girl said she would not mind Brazilian hair as a birthday gift and I reported to her mother who said it was okay to give it to her. I had supplies in stock then, but I don't encourage small girls having cravings for expensive lifestyles their parents cannot even afford on their own like a girl from a poor family asking for a gift of ₦85,000 BB when her poor mother is selling roasted plantain and groundnuts by the roadside on Nnamdi Azikiwe Street in Lagos. This is how mothers have turned to pimps for their daughters they nudge into relationships with older men in Nigeria just for the money.
Or a mother sending her pretty young daughter to take gifts to an older man. And then when he visited, the mother told her to prepare some food for him. Apparently setting her up for the man to sleep with her if he desired to do so.

Igbo mothers are corrupting their daughters.

It is foolish for girls from poor families to compete with girls from rich families in expensive lifestyles, because covetousness is the reason why majority of poor girls have become pro-sti-tu-tes and that is why many of them prefer to go to tertiary schools far away from home where they can practice their call girl business and their mothers are always their partners in crime.
Re: When A Mother Encourages Her 18 Year Old Daughter To Go Out With An Older Man by Arotund: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
Orikinla: It is common among Igbo mothers in Nigeria to encourage their daughters to go out with older men than younger men.
I have even seen where a mother encouraged her daughter to go out with a married older man until his wife came to their house and threatened to pour hot water on the girl.

A young 18 year old girl said she would not mind Brazilian hair as a birthday gift and I reported to her mother who said it was okay to give it to her. I had supplies in stock then, but I don't encourage small girls having cravings for expensive lifestyles their parents cannot even afford on their own like a girl from a poor family asking for a gift of ₦85,000 BB when her poor mother is selling roasted plantain and groundnuts by the roadside on Nnamdi Azikiwe Street in Lagos. This is how mothers have turned to pimps for their daughters they nudge into relationships with older men in Nigeria just for the money.
Or a mother sending her pretty young daughter to take gifts to an older man. And then when he visited, the mother told her to prepare some food for him. Apparently setting her up for the man to sleep with her if he desired to do so.

Igbo mothers are corrupting their daughters.

It is foolish for girls from poor families to compete with girls from rich families in expensive lifestyles, because covetousness is the reason why majority of poor girls have become pro-sti-tu-tes and that is why many of them prefer to go to tertiary schools far away from home where they can practice their call girl business and their mothers are always their partners in crime.
Are the Igbos the only one that indulge in such thing? Every blue sky has its own silver lining.

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Is There Any Other Phrase To Replace "I Love You"? / Would You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.