Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract (5419 Views)

FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA / President Still Reviewing Manitoba TCN Contract / Power Privatisation: President Cancels Manitoba Contract 14 Nov 2012 Font Size: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
wesley80: Simple truth is ; Intelligence is far beyond your reach sorry, every time you write beyond a sentence you exhude a shocking level of ignorance that's just plain sad. When will you finally understand their are heights physical height cant get you to reach? Take my advice, stick to your ethnic/tribal bashing specialty - intelligence is beyond you. Prove me wrong by answering this simple questions:
a) What does the world 'salvage' as in to 'salvage a contract mean'?
b) Giving bureaucratic bottlenecks govts everywhere are known for would you rather terminate a salvageable contract or save months by salvaging it within the limits of the law?
c) What's your understanding of the term 'due process'?

Please remember not to write beyond a sentence for each quest. in the interest of sanity. I score you when I wake up in the morn.
Now be a good kid and go get your pencil!
Your President is beating about the bush you are here talking about your deluded intelligence. I need not waste much time with you, Hardworking Nigerians know better, not people like you who fight for the crumbs falling down the table. You did not make a single sense. Counter my claims with rational reasoning not hogwash and watch me chop of ya head with Intellectual missiles.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by mosunade(f): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Please go back to school and learn to spell. If you invest some time trying to improve yourself, instead of coming here to square up blindly with multiple ID's, you would not be reduced to being a coward, scared of other men, to the extent you have to come here pretending to be female. You are terrified of using your main ID that is not really hard to discern considering how you are not bright enough to see you leave 'signatures' like the cowardly antics of insulting others and asking them not to respond in kind because "it goes back to them". I wonder the cowardly male poster very famous for repeating that gutless antic here time and time again along with terrible spelling skills What a clown. I won't mention your main user ID. I will just let you you know I know who you are W. Ode oshi. 'Female' indeed. You are not even ashamed.

Bros, calm down o. Who I be before sir? I will like to know. Bros. your body too hot. calm down sir. Now face front and face the subject matter.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
mosun_ade:

Bros, calm down o. Who I be before sir? I will like to know. Bros. your body too hot. calm down sir.

Silly coward. "Bros" indeed. Are you not 'female' any longer? Effing coward. Man up. You think pretending to be female will give you an easier ride? Even under you main ID, you were always a weakling. Insulting others wilfully while begging not to be 'slapped' back. Your routine was always to insult others cowardly and say, as a gutless excuse of a man, "don't insult me because it goes back to you". That was what was constant about your pathetic persona. Now you think pretending to be female spares you. Retire this ID and man up. I think the clever guys here will not find it difficult to discern your main ID. Puzzy. W.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
seanet01: Oloriburuku radarada. Your President is beating about the bush you are here talking about your deluded intelligence. I need not waste much time with you, Hardworking Nigerians know better, not people like you who fight for the crumbs falling down the table. You did not make a single sense. Counter my claims with rational reasoning not hogwash and watch me chop of ya head with Intellectual missiles.
Stay there dey run your mouth o, no go do your homework. When I go use cane enter you tomorrow morning you go know how far!
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
mosun_ade:

Bros, calm down o. Who I be before sir? I will like to know. Bros. your body too hot. calm down sir. Now face front and face the subject matter.
Should you yourself not have followed the last statement? Instead of you to address issues, you trying to mortify him just because he took your pay master to the cleaners. Na wa for you.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by mosunade(f): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Silly coward. "Bros" indeed. Are you not 'female' any longer? Effing coward. Man up. You think pretending to be female will give you an easier ride? Even under you main ID, you were always a weakling. Insulting others and begging not to be slapped back. Your routine was alway to insult others cowardly and say, as a gutless excuse of a man, "don't insult me because it goes back to you". That was what was constant about your pathetic persona. Retire this ID and man up. Puzzy.

What are you talking about? Be a man and talk without curses. What are you on about? Nigger? You are fighting me like a fisherman, come out and fight like a man.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
mosun_ade:

Uncle Gbawe has a history of fighting imaginary enemies when he's lost out. Nairaland is replete with instances of his madness.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by mosunade(f): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: My homework is to screw ya wife. Drill her oil rig and pour super glue in her drum. Sir were.

He he he. Why this?
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2012
mosun_ade:

What are you talking about? Be a man and talk without curses. What are you on about? Nigger?
Apparently, I'm the 'W' masquerading as a female. I done laugh tire!
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2012
wesley80:
Uncle Gbawe has a history of fighting imaginary enemies when he's lost out. Nairaland is replete with instances of his madness.
Is there any one of us not imaginary in actual sense on an anonymous forum like this? Oh boy, the cooling system of your upper chambers is seriously malfunctioning. Go figure!
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2012
mosun_ade:

What are you talking about? Be a man and talk without curses. What are you on about? Nigger?

Funny from a cowardly man who pretends to be female just to duck blows he likes throwing. Coward, go and sleep. W The only guy here always throwing insults and begging not to be insulted in return. Transparent as anything.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by jmaine: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2012
wesley80:
Stay there dey run your mouth o, no go do your homework.When I go use cane enter you tomorrow morning , you go know how far!

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2012
No matter how good or perfect a system is, those whose mind have been programmed to find only faults will ALWAYS see faults. Some persons mind have been programmed to find only faults in ALL that Mr president does. Such persons are irredeemble. The truth is that whether these persons like it or not, Jonathan is the president today and will remain so till 2015. If he decides to seek re-election, he'll win hands down. Irrespective of what HATERS think, irrespective of what FAULT-FINDERS think, Jonathan is performing and will continue to perform. ACN and CPC supporters can continue to HATE and CONVULSE online.
@Gbawe.,is a fault finding expert, moving from pillar to post looking for faults.
Anyway, I'm glad that the power sector reforms of our visionary president is on track. When I heard the news of the alleged termination of the contract, I was sad but i submitted that whatever due process or rough edges that had to be smoothened out should be done quickly. I'm glad that has been done.
The era of uninterrupted power is around the corner. Perhaps when that era arrives, Spin doctors like @Gbawe., will tell us it was the international community that did it and not Jonathan. Spin doctors will always have something to say to remain relevant. I can smell the era of uninterrupted power supply. Already, many areas have more hours of power supply daily.

3 Likes

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2012
jmaine:

Jamiu, why are you crying?
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: Mad man always have companions to talk to even if they are alone.

Who is the first to willingly own up to madness, when not being addressed, other than the man who is truly mad?
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: No matter how good or perfect a system is, those whose mind have been programmed to find only faults will ALWAYS see faults. Some persons mind have been programmed to find only faults in ALL that Mr president does. Such persons are irredeemble. The truth is that whether these persons like it or not, Jonathan is the president today and will remain so till 2015. If he decides to seek re-election, he'll win hands down. Irrespective of what HATERS think, irrespective of what FAULT-FINDERS think, Jonathan is performing and will continue to perform. ACN and CPC supporters can continue to HATE and CONVULSE online.
@Gbawe.,is a fault finding expert, moving from pillar to post looking for faults.
Anyway, I'm glad that the power sector reforms of our visionary president is on track. When I heard the news of the alleged termination of the contract, I was sad but i submitted that whatever due process or rough edges that had to be smoothened out should be done quickly. I'm glad that has been done.
The era of uninterrupted power is around the corner. Perhaps when that era arrives, Spin doctors like @Gbawe., will tell us it was the international community that did it and not Jonathan. Spin doctors will always have something to say to remain relevant. I can smell the era of uninterrupted power supply. Already, many areas have more hours of power supply daily.
Can you please name the areas. We heard on daily basis that power supply is dropping since Nnaji left, so how come power dey improve? If no be say your presido get craw craw for head, she na people like Bart he suppose sack, almost the only performing minister in his cabinet. Others are just danfoos
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by ballabriggs: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2012
So you announced that you had revoked the deal and then you come back and say the contract has been "certified" when the trust has already been broken.

You can fool yourselves but I can assure you these guys will henceforth implement their own part of the deal halfheartedly. They have now come to understand this is a government of fraudsters and brigands. I wonder how much Oronto Douglas demanded from them else the deal will be cancelled which they eventually did.

You must be foolish to think such investors will make any further investment in your country.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2012
ballabriggs: So you announced that you had revoked and then you come back and say the contract has been "certified" when the trust has already been broken.

You can fool yourselves but I can assure you these guys will implement their own part of the deal halfheartedly.. They have now come to understand this is a government of fraudsters and brigands.

Had international pressure not been brought to bear on GEJ, then him and his crew of 419ners would have succeeded to bounce out a legitimate and competent Industry player to replace them with undeserving cronies. Is this not what happened in the fuel subsidy sector where only the FG and NNPC could issue marketers licence yet many fraudulent companies gained such licence only for the issuing authorities (the FG and NNPC) to now feign innocence when those undeserving crooks scammed the nation blind?.

Corruption pretending to fight corruption = Nollywood drama. The only difference in this case is that this goes beyond Nigeria. Many International stakeholders have simply made the GEJ government to see the unacceptable error of its ways that would have elicited punitive measures against Nigeria. As simple as that.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2012
ballabriggs: So you announced that you had revoked the deal and then you come back and say the contract has been "certified" when the trust has already been broken.

You can fool yourselves but I can assure you these guys will henceforth implement their own part of the deal halfheartedly. They have now come to understand this is a government of fraudsters and brigands. I wonder how much Oronto Douglas demanded from them else the deal will be cancelled which they eventually did.

You must be foolish to think such investors will make any further investment in your country.
No let the 40 laptop crew catch you o. grin
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: Can you please name the areas. We heard on daily basis that power supply is dropping since Nnaji left, so how come power dey improve? If no be say your presido get craw craw for head, she na people like Bart he suppose sack, almost the only performing minister in his cabinet. Others are just danfoos
I reside in Enugu, and most places in Enugu(except few places with local transformer fault or overload) hav at least 20hrs of power supply daily. In fact some estates have 24hrs power supply, no blinking. This i can confirm because I live here. Also I have a brother in Onitsha who confirmed that recently they'v taken regular power supply for granted. For Lagos, power has improved but not all parts of Lagos. For instance Sulaimon, one of the presenters of the Sunrise programme on CHANNELS TV confirmed this November when he returned from leave, that his area has continued to enjoy 24hrs power supply . I also have relatives who confirm regular power supply were they live in Lagos. But from responses of some other people, it is obvious that improved power supply is yet to go round. No doubt there are still lots of challenges- distribution issues, weak transmission, gas supply,etc. My submission on NL is that we'r making PROGRESS, not that we have arrived. Moreover the power sector reforms is work in progress.

1 Like

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2012
ballabriggs: So you announced that you had revoked the deal and then you come back and say the contract has been "certified" when the trust has already been broken.

Whatever happened to common sense. SMH
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Olaolufred(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2012
I AM GLAD THIS CONTRACT TERMINATION PROOVED ABORTIVE.
I AM GLAD NIGERIANS ARE WINING ON THIS.
I AM NOT GLAD THAT OUR LEADERS KEEPS MAKING THE WORLD LAUGH AT OUR CITIZENS.
HENCE, NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS PRESUMED A DANGEROUS ASSOCIATE EVEN WHEN SOME ARE PLAIN INNOCENTS.
OUR LEADERS SHOULD START TO ADD CHARACTER AND HONESTY TO LEADERSHIP.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Olaolufred: I AM GLAD THIS CONTRACT TERMINATION PROOVED ABORTIVE.
I AM GLAD NIGERIANS ARE WINING ON THIS.
I AM NOT GLAD THAT OUR LEADERS KEEPS MAKING THE WORLD LAUGH AT OUR CITIZENS.
HENCE, NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS PRESUMED A DANGEROUS ASSOCIATE EVEN WHEN SOME ARE PLAIN INNOCENTS.
OUR LEADERS SHOULD START TO ADD CHARACTER AND HONESTY TO LEADERSHIP.

Simple. We should learn to begin calling a spade a spade.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by mbulela: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2012
semblance of honour amongst thieves.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by oshyno(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: I bet you have comprehension problems. Read, comprehend and digest olodo
Intelectual reasoning is nt how vulgar u sound mister.I wasn't brought up like u n absolutely won't respond like u.Ur message is clear n frm ur response, I concur u neva proofread it. It will do u lots of gud if u stop hating on GEJ 4 once.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Johndoe100(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2012
@Gbawe

Really I was just reading this thread and noticing how you were being spanked for being a cretinous pr guy fr the opposition as usual. I really felt sorry for you so I decided to help you out. Now as I see it this is the position. The GEJ government is doing good but your thieving paymasters need you to point out the opposite. You usually rely on Sahara misreporters for the source of your lies, but they are quiet now, so what to do? Why not go kiss thiefnumbu's azz? While stuck to his azz you can't be expected to be on nairaland. In a little while the sahara guys will be released from jail and they can start with thier falsehoods again. Then all you have to do is parrot them like you normally do.

You see I am on your side really. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Johndoe100: @Gbawe

Really I was just reading this thread and noticing how you were being spanked for being a cretinous pr guy fr the opposition as usual. I really felt sorry for you so I decided to help you out. Now as I see it this is the position. The GEJ government is doing good but your thieving paymasters need you to point out the opposite. You usually rely on Sahara misreporters for the source of your lies, but they are quiet now, so what to do? Why not go kiss thiefnumbu's azz? While stuck to his azz you can't be expected to be on nairaland. In a little while the sahara guys will be released from jail and they can start with thier falsehoods again. Then all you have to do is parrot them like you normally do.

You see I am on your side really. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahah You e-murdered the red-eyed old man called Gbawe, even Tinubu has dived neck-deep into the Power Privatization, he owns stakes in one of the DISCOs so he finally embraced the Power reforms, Gbawe is surrogate that is used and dumped always. He should have asked Tinubu and Bakare why they are quiet now. They have seen the folly of blind criticism. Gbawe has lost grounds, even Sahara Reporters are scouting for bad news as Boko Haram has been decimated to a great extent. Now their job is to sit down as cats and watch the President's mouth to see if he will say something for them to spot loopholes.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2012
oshyno:
Intelectual reasoning is nt how vulgar u sound mister.I wasn't brought up like u n absolutely won't respond like u.Ur message is clear n frm ur response, I concur u neva proofread it. It will do u lots of gud if u stop hating on GEJ 4 once.
You are brought up to digest nonsense. Am not brought up to believ conjectures.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by mrrock: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2012
I never believed dearly the saying ''a society deserves the type of leadership it gets'' until today. Nigerians are fools ruled by fools!!. Otherwise, what we should be asking today is; What did Manitoba hydro do to correct the anormalies??. My friends, money have exchanged hands!. Someone have received a huge bribe money!.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by GARRIx7(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2012
I wonder how the topic changed from "BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract" to "Gbawe & his Political Affiliation"......... grin grin grin grin
Folks should learn to address Issues and not focus on people...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not A Corrupt Politician - Anenih / See What A Nigerian Police Man Was Spotted Doing With A Half-unclad Lady(pic) / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.