Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,359 members, 7,926,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE (1490 Views)

Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by choicehome(f): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2008
MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE[left][/left][color=#000099][/color]

Will you marry a physically disabled person you are in love with, even when your parent rejects him/her.

How will you handle the situation? shocked

laura@choicehome-ng.org
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by uchetobi(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
choicehome:

MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE[left][/left][color=#000099][/color]

Will you marry a physically disabled person you are in love with, even when your parent rejects him/her.

How will you handle the situation? shocked

laura@choicehome-ng.org

all the threads you start you always leave your mail id and they are always issues like this. are u conducting a research or are you a media presenter?
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by olammy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
na wa o,abeg u need to talk 2 ur pastor 2 talk 2 dem o,
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by TOYOSI20(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
uchetobi:

all the threads you start you always leave your mail id and they are always issues like this. are u conducting a research or are you a media presenter?

Lol
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
If you really love him, it dosent matter if he's phsically diabled. Too much importance is often give to physical appearances, what matters is the inside.

If he was , Ray Jay, your parents wont say no!!
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by banni: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
just marry him.
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by uosifo: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2008
Ujujoan:

If you really love him, it dosent matter if he's phsically diabled. Too much importance is often give to physical appearances, what matters is the inside.

If he was , Ray Jay, your parents wont say no!!

Na only Ray Jay, what of Steve Wonder? Parents should not be capitalising on the physical appearance to give their approval.
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by coolier(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
What sort of physical disability are we talking about here?
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by uosifo: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
coolier:

What sort of physical disability are we talking about here?

Am sure anyone that can easily comes to mind.
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by coolier(f): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2008
uosifo:

Am sure anyone that can easily comes to mind.

There are physical disabilities and there are physical disabilities!
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by naijamom06: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2008
I dont even know what 2 say to this but it is really shallow and small minded that ur parents would reject your spouse becos he/she is disabled. No condition is permanent. Circumstances could change ur parents physical state (God forbid) and what would they say?

They should be more concerned about the character, moral values, of ur spouse and how well he treats you and provides for you,

PERIOD!! smiley
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by dabydbaby: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
[b]firstly,i think i should seek for Gods concept over the marriage and then and if it is his perfect will,i will pray that he will change that spirit of rejection in my parent's life and then i will try to talk sense into my parents letting them know why i want to marry that man, i think with that prayers and sense of reasoning,i can marry him comfortably and peacefully even with my parent's concept.
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by dabydbaby: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
firstly,i think i should seek for Gods concept over the marriage and then and if it is his perfect will,i will pray that he will change that spirit of rejection in my parent's life and then i will try to talk sense into my parents letting them know why i want to marry that man, i think with that prayers and sense of reasoning,i can marry him comfortably and peacefully even with my parent's concept.
Re: MY PARENT REJECTED MY SPOUSE by osajojo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
I know disable pple are always proud and wicked, mayb that's why ur parent rejected him, d same reason I will.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Protestant Marry A Catholic / Needed: A Good Creche/ Day Care Centre In Ojodu Area Of Ikeja / Why Do Most Fathers Die Before Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.