Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,052 members, 7,890,467 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her (1356 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by MAKABBEY(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
There is this girl i am dating currently, she is a muslim while i am a christain. Religion does'nt affect our love life, but of resent, her father just arrive from meka, and she told me her parent want her to marry a muslim guy, not only that, all what we have being doing, like romance etc, she want to stop it also......... And i cant do without being free with her, i mean following dos and dont. What can i do to maintain this relationship, or i should give up? Less i forget, i was the one that disvirgin her.....
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by nikkyshyne(f): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Eeya. The poor girl sad
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by member9: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
You mofo, you better leave that girl alone.
Guys like you really piss me off, imagine the parents going throuh a lot to keep this girl in line just for an ediot to come and spoil everything.
Leave her alone, you can't marry her!
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by mastersr95(m): 3:50am On Nov 21, 2012
جيمس بوند: You mofo, you better leave that girl alone.
Guys like you really piss me off, imagine the parents going throuh a lot to keep this girl in line just for an ediot to come and spoil everything.
Leave her alone, you can't marry her!

grin grin Are u the girl's father? grin grin
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by baby124: 4:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Ok, from the time you were born till when you met her, you did not die. You were not born together or born of the same womb. So you both can definitely do without each other.
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by Mynd44: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: Eeya. The poor girl sad
Why not the poor guy?
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by nikkyshyne(f): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2012
^^^ Because she was deflowered by the wrong chap all for nothing sad
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by Mynd44: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Its was not like he forced her. She went in with both eyes opened and she was aware of her actions
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by member9: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Its was not like he forced her. She went in with both eyes opened and she was aware of her actions
Really? Have you asked the girls age? Am sure she's just a teen. Did it thinking she's in love and going to marry him, he's her prince charming.. U know all those childhood love sheet now!
If truly she's capable of reasoning, she'll know the relationship is not going to work because of obvious differences.

All this guys that will just sweet talk all this small girls...
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by Mynd44: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2012
جيمس بوند:
Really? Have you asked the girls age? Am sure she's just a teen. Did it thinking she's in love and going to marry him, he's her prince charming.. U know all those childhood love sheet now!
If truly she's capable of reasoning, she'll know the relationship is not going to work because of obvious differences.

All this guys that will just sweet talk all this small girls...

You are sure she is a teen? Stop assuming dude, it is pointless.

We should treat this matter like it is and teen was not mentioned
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Did he just say he cannot do without a woman?

But she can, and is already doing without you! She asked you to fark off and cannot even fight for you or make her father see reasons why she wants to be with you, and here you are, crying. . .

*mimics him* "I can't live without her" cry

Get tha fark outta here. undecided
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by Nnekacherry: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
sexkillz: Did he just say he cannot do without a woman?

But she can and is already doing without you! She asked you to fark off and cannot even fight for you or make her father see reasons why she wants to be with you, and here you are, crying. . .

*mimics him* "I can't live without her" cry

Get tha fark outta here. undecided

Be nice to the guy na... grin
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by MAKABBEY(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
@you all, both of us are planning to marry eachother, but everything is about to change..... I am only seeking advice from you all, not to debate on the issue of virginiy..... I realy love her... So how are we going to confuse her parent?
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
If she wants to stop the relationship, there's really nothing you can do. Seems she's afraid of her father and going against his wishes. She's not willing to stand up for the two of you either or at least try and get her parents to understand.
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by xynerise: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Does "I cant do without her" still exist? undecided
Re: I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her by boron10(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
baby_123: Ok, from the time you were born till when you met her, you did not die. You were not born together or born of the same womb. So you both can definitely do without each other.
Dont mind him, he should convert to muslim na if he thinks he can't do without her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Married In Nigeria. / Save Him: A True Life Story / Couple Fined For Inflight Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.