Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (250116 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2013
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended by another 2weeks.This promo ends on December 14,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Blouse Mix
4.Men Chinose Trousers
5.Ladies Trousers (Pants)
6.Children Mix
7.Children T-shirts(Boys n Girls Tops only)
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans
10.Bags of Teddy Bears(11Kg)

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2013
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended by another 2weeks.This promo ends on December 14,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Blouse Mix
4.Men Chinose Trousers
6.Children Mix
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended by another 2weeks.This promo ends on December 14,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Blouse Mix
4.Men Chinose Trousers
6.Children Mix
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2013
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Blouse Mix
4.Men Chinose Trousers
6.Children Mix
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans
11.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bograd83(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
passe: We have in stock the following carefully sorted quality Grade used clothes in 45Kg in our store now;

1.Ladies Tank Top Mix
2.Ladies Three Quarter
3.Ladies Blouse
4.Men Chinose Trousers
5.Ladies Trousers
6.Men Cotton Shirt
7.Children Joggers
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans

We welcome bulk buyers/wholesalers, kindly contact Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 for your purchases,orders and further enquiries , Alternatively, you can contact Mr. SOT on 08023061719 further enquiries, or a mail to Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.We thank you for your anticipated business.
l am only planning against next year. pls, if l want to start how much shd l start with per bale of children mix grade A. Secondly, how do u sell chidren shoe and ladies is it per bale or pieces. I want to know how much with dis 3 items. Do u sell schl bags also. U can mail me on bograd2009@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bograd83(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Who sells curtains and bedspreads in d house am interest also

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Bograd83: l am only planning against next year. pls, if l want to start how much shd l start with per bale of children mix grade A. Secondly, how do u sell chidren shoe and ladies is it per bale or pieces. I want to know how much with dis 3 items. Do u sell schl bags also. U can mail me on bograd2009@yahoo.com. thanks

Kindly contact Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 for price discussion and quantities needed.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2013
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Blouse Mix
4.Men Chinose Trousers
6.Children Mix
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans
11.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bograd83(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
shofloxy: I sell nice grade A Office shirts for ladies. I mean grade A. Also for children. If u're interested call me on 08023271757.i can send it to you anywhere in nigeria, just call. tanx
pcs or bale? How much
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Blouse Mix
4.Men Chinose Trousers
6.Children Mix
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans
11.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Trousers (Pants)
4.Children T-shirts(Boys n Girls Tops only)
5.Men Jeans
6.Bags of Teddy Bears(11Kg)
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2013

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2013
We want to use this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to all our customers for their patronage and support all through year 2013.The Almighty God will meet each and every one of us at the point of our needs. We wish all our numerous customers a Happy Xmas n prosperous new year ahead. We also promise to improve more on the quality of our service and look forward to an exciting year ahead.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Wishing all our customers and Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jay4lyf(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good day, pls i'm really interested in buying ladies gown. i'm based in Enugu. how much is it and how can i reach you pls.
passe:

Yes! Infact my next shipment is a product of whatever shortfall we had in our last supply.We take the comments,observations and complaints of customer highly serious.Without them we can't be in business.As a result of this,we have we termed as "Ladies Top Mix Mix",this contains virtually everything that ladies wear.I don't want to go into details now cos I 'll be opening a new thread for my next shipment soon.By Tuesday Aug 5,I expect to get a confirmation that the Container has left Toronto,Canada before rolling out my adverts/thread on my shipment.Good day!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wishing all our customers and Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 4:16am On Jan 07, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by rekkydee: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Good day to you all.please i want to venture in fairly used clothing business.I need a reliable and dependable suppliers.I want to know the price of bales of men shirt, children mix clothes from (Canada),bedsheets,school bags and laptop bags.Thanks and anticipating to hear from you please.Kindly mail me through rekkydee@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2014
We are back again.... just arrive 40ft container filled up with tokunbo toys,bikes,shoes,cloths,rugs carpets,area rugs,laptops, desktop,rice,vegetable oil and so on for wholesale price come and part of this deals .
For more info.. call 08039796585

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2014
More pictures

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by go4success(f): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2014
I need a supply of used or stock school bags,shoes and lunch box.any idea how I can get them in bulk?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by go4success(f): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any body that knows how I can get grade A school bags should contact me.I also need a bale of bra urgently.thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by go4success(f): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any body that knows how I can get grade A school bags should contact me.I also need a bale of bra urgently.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
i do have many lunch box and schoolbag.but your locations s not d prb.if u have the trust and d mind to do biz wit me.i do send goods to my customers tru customer.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
i do have many lunch box and schoolbag.but your locations s not d prb.if u have the trust and d mind to do biz wit me.i do send goods to my customers tru waybill.if u like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.