Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance (31199 Views)

Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. / Mtn Increases Mobile internet Data Alowance / GLO Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by gabinogem(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2012
Mtn is just a waste even in ghana here. Tigo is the best line in ghana. I wish there is tigo in nigeria.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Hardfact: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2012
Too bad that over the years Mtn has succeed in drawing the hatred of people to themselves with their ojoro despite suscriber base such that even when they seem to do sth good people still criticize them.
Warning to every koni koni services rendering org.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by ireneidiva(f): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2012
pls i hav a new airtel modem, sum1 shld pls tell me d best plan 4 it. im confused. if d bis plan works wit d pc, direct me.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by babarazy: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2012
gbogboti: Now speed is the koko. Watch out for Airtel's own. I trust them. 10GB 'll go for 5K 24/7...lol Airtel rocks honestly. The fact that you can use your BIS bundle on your PC gives it an A. No doubt!!!
As if u knw wat i was thinking.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by lawizle(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2012
coretechng: I tried MTN 2Hours unlimited data and after activation ,I got a text that my fair usage allowance is 150MB.Is the hourly plan capped now?Please anybody with info?

Dey saying you should be fair on dem...mr ijewuru..lolzz
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by kingsilly(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2012
puskin:

So what are we then saying.......c'mon we should give it to them when it comes to speed.
sey na bis 1500 u dey use..drop me ur mail asap or number
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by puskin: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2012
kingsilly:
sey na bis 1500 u dey use..drop me ur mail asap or number

hmmmm..............wahala don dey

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by mascot87(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2012
ireneidiva: pls i hav a new airtel modem, sum1 shld pls tell me d best plan 4 it. im confused. if d bis plan works wit d pc, direct me.
When u subscribe for their bis either 1200 or 1400,u automatically get 1024mb data bundle. Check *141*712*0# to confirm. Slot your sim into your modem and if its an airtel modem surf d net man but if not,create airtel profile for the modem and use. shikena grin, airtel na baba

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by AVECDEO: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2012
MTN promised me extra 250mb when i subscribed for the monthly bundle of 500mb i.e 50% extra but whenever i check my balance it doesn't show..so i keep wondering if this guys are real...i check *559\ and nothing comes up same to happens whenever i check my bundle balance(2 to 131)...so where exactly do i check for the extra bonus they promised...and it has to be used within the month...and i don't want to waste my bundle hoping that when i finish using the 500mb that's when the binus will be activated...someone please tell me your side of the story because i know i'm not the only one expiriencing this right now.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by puskin: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2012
AVECDEO: MTN promised me extra 250mb when i subscribed for the monthly bundle of 500mb i.e 50% extra but whenever i check my balance it doesn't show..so i keep wondering if this guys are real...i check *559\ and nothing comes up same to happens whenever i check my bundle balance(2 to 131)...so where exactly do i check for the extra bonus they promised...and it has to be used within the month...and i don't want to waste my bundle hoping that when i finish using the 500mb that's when the binus will be activated...someone please tell me your side of the story because i know i'm not the only one expiriencing this right now.

check dat your *559# very well.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by mrkels(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Alajiki: Mee ke...MTN, una think say people be mugu? For me and my household, we shall stick with our dear glo premium plan of 6gig @ N7, 500 for a whole 6 months. lobatan....Bleep empty-N mama kitten.
ajaliki do well make God see u bless o...wtf do you mean 7,500 for 6months? Them don change am? Used to be a month b4 o...can any1 wsle confirm this?
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by kingsilly(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2012
puskin:

hmmmm..............wahala don dey
Bros get serious nahh..ah ah..i dey wait just wan confirm nd clerify some doubt..
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by mrkels(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2012
mascot87:
When u subscribe for their bis either 1200 or 1400,u automatically get 1024mb data bundle. Check *141*712*0# to confirm. Slot your sim into your modem and if its an airtel modem surf d net man but if not,create airtel profile for the modem and use. shikena grin, airtel na baba
The data bundle you are talking about' automatically getting' is it like a 'jara,bonus' or its still part of the BIS plan?
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2012
Glo will retaliate with an even better plan.

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2012
This is good news buh my question now is ,are they going to extend the expiring dates of our bis? If they won't!,it den means that this is actually rubbish.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by puskin: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
blink182: Glo will retaliate with an even better plan.

Don't count on it.....they have been known to fcvk up on numerous occasions.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by mascot87(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2012
mrkels:
The data bundle you are talking about' automatically getting' is it like a 'jara,bonus' or its still part of the BIS plan?
It is part of the BIS plan,once u activate airtel social plan 1200 or complete plan 1400,you get 1024mb as part of the BIS subscription.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Revolva(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2012
Pimples: If they like, let them increase it to 500GB. So long as their speed does not improve of what use is it?
MTN speed is one of the best ok I beg make we dey talk true - I stream youtube video most time without buffering - I don't know what kind of speed you guys need again in this world as long I can download and view page well -
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by puskin: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: This is good news buh my question now is ,are they going to extend the expiring dates of our bis? If they won't!,it den means that this is actually rubbish.

Wait....MTN gave you bread.....you dey ask for butter to join am. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by puskin: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2012
kingsilly:
Bros get serious nahh..ah ah..i dey wait just wan confirm nd clerify some doubt..

check ya email.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by AVECDEO: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2012
just did again...nothing came up.
puskin:

check dat your *559# very well.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Yusfull: Me know send MTN, if dem like make dem turn dere 10mb to 1gb so far my free MTN browsing is still going 247 and downloading anything downloadable for the past 4moonths..... grin

How u do am? Am interested in that o.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by JahMan1: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2012
KINGwax: ^^
stop the diatrible jö. I don't knw if anyone else has noticed, or my sim is simply malfunctioning, my tariffs is 'unimaginably' so low. Looks like after so many seconds they don't remove their usual high tariff. But on the browsing issue, allow me stick with my glo
Better join MTN. Their services has improved tremendously.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Aybank: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2012
K
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by puskin: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2012
AVECDEO: just did again...nothing came up.

Then......you have used up the bonus data.
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Opoki(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2012
Only that Airtel operates on 2G netwrk in most places.
gbogboti: Now speed is the koko. Watch out for Airtel's own. I trust them. 10GB 'll go for 5K 24/7...lol Airtel rocks honestly. The fact that you can use your BIS bundle on your PC gives it an A. No doubt!!!
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by viruz007(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2012
MTN is fast alright but the download speed is not really appealing. Using their E173 modem. If u r talking of speed, "EasyBlaze, Broadband that is finally faster than you." That's the shit cool When i use my android device (ZTE V9 tab), baba dey fly... wonder wat will happen wen i use it with SGS 3
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by bengunsman(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your Painfulness! MTN is going generous, they now offer 1.5GB for 3,500
Hades: Rubbish! Sick Paradox! When Titans like SWIFT offer 5GB for the same 3,500! As the saying goes, what a SWIFT will see while lying down, an MTN cant see even while in its private jet! angry Why enter cheap danfo when you can get Limousine of the same price?! undecided You are not a Mortal, dont be foolish! angry No dog can outrun the Acinonyx Jubatus(cheetah)
Minion: Forgive my gullibility My Lord! I almost forgot my Swift, my Online flying broom,my internet teleporter. cool
Thanks for the info u gave here about SWIFT, do u know that in a poor country like Sudan u pay 3k for a 10GB data. I pity this country
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by luluosas(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2012
I just Glo will agree to effect the suggestions I gave them before.
https://www.nairaland.com/1083669/glo-should-adjust-mobile-data
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by Leadn(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2012
viruz007: MTN is fast alright but the download speed is not really appealing. Using their E173 modem. If u r talking of speed, "EasyBlaze, Broadband that is finally faster than you." That's the shit cool When i use my android device (ZTE V9 tab), baba dey fly... wonder wat will happen wen i use it with SGS 3

sorry boss, but I beg to differ... My android tablet, my PS 3 and My PC all use MTN and the speed is just outta this world!

I use connectify to share my internet on PC with my tablet and gaming console. Download and streaming speed is the best I've seen so far! Etisalat are trying but heck I only use them when I travel to my villa 'cos mtn bleeps up big time there
Re: MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance by luluosas(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2012
blink182: Glo will retaliate with an even better plan.
I just hope so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do With Your Android Device / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.