Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part (17356 Views)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation / Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by nekaa(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2012
Since 2008, and them still dey court? The case nefa reach end self.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by PrettyPrisca(f): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2012
The heart of a woman is truely a ocean of secret! Enduring all these brutality and barbaric acts all in the name of love?! Woman flee for your life so that you can reap the fruit of your labour!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by hafees: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2012
@p dude
oruba people. Tufiakwa.

Very dirty, filthy story.

Putting aboniki balm inside toto. Tufiakwa. Filthy things.

you have an uneducated mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by mavinee: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2012
My GOD!!..Wat is Dis world turning into?.Pepper inside *****,na soup he wan cook?..
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by RudySmith(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2012
These 2 deserve 1 another.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by larrymoore(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Some men are assistant superintendent of satan
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by larrymoore(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2012
larrymoore: Some men are assistant superintendent of satan
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Rajosh(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
A good judge doesn't judge without hearing from both parties involved.if what she said is true,then i must say that her husband is evil,and she's silly for staying with him all these years.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
WTF is that?
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by ebonyjk7(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
wink[color=#770077][/color] that woman needs deliverance
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by ebonyjk7(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
I wonder what yoruba women are turning 9ja to, God will help us
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by gbadexy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
The man will eventually kill the silly woman.
Apparently, the woman endured because the guy was able to cater for their needs and only wants to leave because he couldn't anymore.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by lolaluv1(f): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
I wonder why they can't make millions of tiny cuts on his sad d!ck and rub in red pepper.

How can a human being be so heartless?

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by EfemenaXY: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:
I wonder why they can't make millions of tiny cuts on his sad d!ck and rub in red pepper.

How can a human being be so heartless?

No need for that. It's better she leaves now, while she's still in one piece.

On the other hand, IF she must descend to his level, then she should rub the same hot pepper in his a/n/u/s...and claim na devil work.

Stoopid story.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Neoluv(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Let's hear the man's story!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
What a strange news...Seems the whole world is slidding into psychopath.I don tire o!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by COOLDUN: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Rajosh: A good judge doesn't judge without hearing from both parties involved.if what she said is true,then i must say that her husband is evil,and she's silly for staying with him all these years.

May be she is waiting for the man to put salt in there before she will know that she did not marry her own husband. If she can endure these threats till now means that she might be guilty of the man’s accusations, when a woman finds a suitable place where she can operate freely, it will be difficult to leave that place. If this woman is innocent of her husband’s accusation and still remain in that house after escaping all these murder attempts to her life, then she should have her head properly examined. Maybe she is expecting a broken bottle inside her ABUNA before she will run for her dear life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by userlist(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
This is absurd. A Nigerian professor did the same
thing in the United States few years ago to his
daughter and he got 25yrs in prison
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by ziondaughter: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
I wont advice u to divorce him but both of u cant stay in d same house cos ur life is at stake. I wanted to categorise him as one wit low self esteem but wit all his actions, i dont know where to place him. U guys should stay apart for now, then go into intense fasting n prayers. U have to hear from God so as to know wat is really happening. Dont take dis mata lightly
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by bibigirl07: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
the_ripper: Yoruba go kill person o. Hahahahahaahahahahaha. This tribe get comedy die. 3 gbosa for una.

Tribal bashing is sooo 2010. Anyways, this woman should ave left asap. What in the world was she waiting for
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by kunletech: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
dnawah: Madam go and check urself o!how can u be sleeping and he put pepper"there"and also tie u rope.if not u no go no when u go get belle next.

u are correct guy, if her statement is critically analyse, in 100% of her words, 90% are lies.
She just want to live d man because d man has no money to take care of d family, and also have her liberty to follow men.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by isomadtech(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
The guy wan become serial killer.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
dnawah: Madam go and check urself o!how can u be sleeping and he put pepper"there"and also tie u rope.if not u no go no when u go get belle next.
na talk be this shocked shocked shocked men can be very animalistic and unreasonable atimes when they are suspicious,even if his suspicions are right,does that justify him doing such shameful thing and even when the wife claimed to have caught him,why did he prostrate,anyway i blame the woman for living under the same roof with a potential murderer.if she like make she siddon for d house make the man strangulate am,no be news for naija again,that one na Nigerian mens stock in trade,to vent their frustration on their wieves,this person has the tendencies for typing such crap lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God save women folk from murderous men,help them to choose wisely and help us so we do not go into extinction AFTER MARRIAGE angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
kunletech:

u are correct guy, if her statement is critically analyse, in 100% of her words, 90% are lies.
She just want to live d man because d man has no money to take care of d family, and also have her liberty to follow men.
and it is very responsible of the man not to be able to pay his children's school fees,ever heard a yoruba proverb that says a man without money or a man that cannot live up to expectation i.e paying his children school fees,bringing money home and generally seeing to the welfare of his family should not have erection,if you know you dont have money to pay school fees and act like a man,why bring children into the world,by d way what does d bible call men that cannot provide for their family they are called PEOPLE WORSE THAN INFIDELS,OTHER VERSION SAYS THEY ARE SIMILAR TO ANIMALS OR BEASTS,EVEN some breeds of male animals provide for their kids lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by olaheavy: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mgbadike80: This story sounds suspicious, let the man tell his own side of d story first b4 we conclude. Almost all the matrimonial nonsense we read from our newspapers are mostly from one part of d country. Does it have anything to do with their culture?
It's simply because millions of wanderers from your tribe flock to and perpetually live in that part of the country that you're able to pick and choose whatever negative sides that suit you from their culture. However, they in turn don't run to your landlocked human eating enclave -- that's why they don't know about far worse stories from your tribe than the one written above, Go figure!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Callotti: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Her poohsie must have looked like a pot of soup! kiss

[b]

Foluke, who resides at No 11, Obadiaya Street, in Ojo area of Lagos, said in 1996, she went to her sister's place and after she returned from the journey, he accused her of having gone to Be Intimate with a man. "After much quarreling, I slept off and in the middle of the night, he put pepper in my womanliness and I was feeling hot in my private part. The next day, I ran away to meet my parents and he later came to explain that it was Chinese balm that he put in my womanliness. undecided undecided undecided

I threatened to leave him [size=20pt]severally[/size] angry angry angry angry but each time, he would plead that I stay because he cannot cope without me. Even when we relocated to a new compound, he continued with his accusations. The situation degenerated to an extent that he could not pay our son's school fees. I brought him to court because of the continuous threats to my life not just because he cannot take care of me and the children,"she stated. [/b]

Typical 'amala' and 'ewedu' people marriage!
PSYCHOS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by olaheavy: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
the_ripper: Yoruba go kill person o. Hahahahahaahahahahaha. This tribe get comedy die. 3 gbosa for una.
No be Yoruba go kill you - na your own people wey be sey na human flesh dem dey take do pepper soup go kill you. Were, omo irankiran aje'niyan!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by olaheavy: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
ebonyjk7: I wonder what yoruba women are turning 9ja to, God will help us
Please, tell us what nonsense the Igbo or Eastern women are turning Nigeria into by engaging in brazen prostitution, cannibalism and witchcraft? Oloriburuku, omo ale!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by olaheavy: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Callotti:
Typical 'amala' and 'ewedu' people marriage!
PSYCHOS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Yeah, right! The same amala and ewedu that you and millions of your masanfaani Eastern compatriots line up every blessed day to munch at our bukas and mama-puts across the Yorubaland? You shameless Eastern maggot, get the fvck back to your hellholes in the Bight of Biafra!
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by Lasinoh: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
olaheavy:
Yeah, right! The same amala and ewedu that you and millions of your masanfaani Eastern compatriots line up every blessed day to munch at our bukas and mama-puts across the Yorubaland? You shameless Eastern maggot, get the fvck back to your hellholes in the Bight of Biafra!

Back to sender!
Tufiakwa!!! kiss
Abeg drrrrrrrrrrrrrress comot from my front.
Before you and your 'DUGBE' NL OGBONI-RITUAL gang put pepper inside my toto for NL.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRUDE SAVAGES!
We know that a woman's congo looks and feels slimy to touch and eat like 'congo' meat when you are 'doing' it. . .
BUT MUST YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE, INCLUDING YOUR ANCESTORS GET CARRIED AWAY LIKE THE M0R0NS YOU ARE BORN TO DIE AS? undecided
Move jor!

ODE! kiss
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by nizelgirl(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Another Dumebi in real life. God help her.
Re: Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part by klam(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gosh! Some men are disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim / Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos) / Police Arrest Six Suspects Over SP Bako Angbashim's Murder

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.