Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,440 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

"Discover How You Can Get An Original Blackberry, For As Low As N7,000" - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "Discover How You Can Get An Original Blackberry, For As Low As N7,000" (514 Views)

Original Blackberry Q10 N-x1 Nx1 Battery For Blackberry Q10 / Brand New Original Blackberry Z10 L-S1 LS1 Battery For Blackberry Z10 / New & Original Blackberry Premium Folding Blade Playbook Chargers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Discover How You Can Get An Original Blackberry, For As Low As N7,000" by ebusko43: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2012
Do You Want To Know How Any
Nigerian Can Get A Brand NEW,
BlackBerry For As Low As
N7,000 Only
Without Referring A Single
Soul?

I Am About to Throw Into YOUR Hands, The

Opportunity For YOU To Get An Original BlackBerry

For As Low As N7,000 ONLY.

Yes, after thorough research, walking from place to place, burning much credits only on calls to make sure of this new discovery, I have decided to give you on a PLATTER OF GOLD. . . . .

BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE BLACKBERRY PHONES A LITTLE

(1)They Are NOT Brand NEW!
(2)They are not the CHINA ones sold before (i. e B200, B100)
(3)They Are All Imported FROM THE Uk
(4) They Are All In Perfect Working Condition
(5) It is TOTALLY CASH & CARRY. You don't have to refer a single soul

it may sound unbelievable but it's 100% true and many Nigerian's are already tapping into this opportunity. Some smart marketers, especially Ikeja Boys and those who advertise on Facebook, sell these phones for nothing less than N27,000 after buying from the main source @ N7,000, thereby making almost double of their investing for each phone.

NOW IT'S YOUR TIME TO KNOW THEIR SECRET

Here is what you will discover in this awesome 23 page report

(1) The Main Source Where The Ikeja and Facebook Marketers Get This Phones For As Low As N7,000 Only, 100% Guaranteed.

(2) How To Acquire A BlackBerry In The Next 72hours Without Referring A Single Soul, Not Even A Pin.

(3) The Secret Site To Get Your BlackBerry Here In Nigeria. Only A Few Number Of Persons Know About This And You Will Be One Of Them In A Matter Of Minutes.

(4) Two simple but very powerful methods to make cash from this New BlackBerry Breakthrough. This Is A Must Have For Anyone Who Wants To Rake Cash Into Their Dormant Account In Less Than 21 Days

(5) 3 Fast Track Methods To Getting Hoards Of Strangers Who Will Be On Their Knees, Forcing Money Into Your Hands Just To Reveal This Secret To Them.

(6) How To Use Facebook As Your Marketing Platform For This Secret To Rake In Cash For Yourself Without Stress.

And So much more

All this and so much more you are going to gain from this package

Now YOU think that was all. Well, no is the answer.

I have decided to SWEETEN THE DEAL for YOU.
So if you grab yours in the NEXT 72 HOURS from NOW, I will give you the following for FREE.

Bonus 1:

How To Get A 3. 5G HSDPA Universal Internet Modem That Work With EVERY GSM Networks In Nigeria @ A Blazing Speed Of 7. 2Mbps For As Low As N6,999

This is ONE HOT STUFF. YOU don't have to buy any other modem from MTN, ZAIN, GLO or ETISALAT. All you have to do is insert your SIM Card, configure, recharge, and YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!

Bonus 2:

How To Unlock a Modem Plus FREE Blackberry Free Browsing Cheat On PC

This is ONE HOT STUFF. YOU don't have to buy any other modem from MTN, ZAIN, GLO or ETISALAT. All you have to do is insert your SIM Card, configure, recharge, and YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! I know of a friend that is selling this single information for as high as N5,500 flat!

If after this you don't grab this package as soon as NOW, that simply means you've gat "TOO MUCH MONEY". No problem. Carry on

I'm one GUY who hates sweet talking. It is for time wasters or those whose products are "wack". And no one should tell YOU that this is NOT one of those "junks waiting to be recycled" in my laptop. It is a SPARKLING NEW SECRET waiting to be discovered.

If I give you at the price of N7,500, it is justifiable. After all, you buy credits as much as that amount in the space of two weeks. And if you get this report and its bonuses, you will be making much more that this.

So YOU can get YOURS RIGHT NOW for N4,500 ONLY

But, hell NO!

If you order in the NEXT 72 HOURS from NOW, you will get it for just N2,000 ONLY.

That is another N2,500 discount, for you to grab this report. Mehn, this is almost FREE

Your One Time Investment Right NOW!

{ N2,000 ONLY}

LIMITED "72 HOURS" OFFER

To Get Yours Now, Do Make Your Payments To:

Bank Name: GTbank

Account Name: Ezekwueme John Ebuka

Account Number: 0035508383

After payment, send your Full Name, Email Address, Teller No. , Bank Paid into, Phone Number, and Product Paid For to this email address: ebusko4greatness@yahoo. com and to my phone number: 07034952229

Hurry Now offer Last for only 72hrs.

30 days Money Back Guarantee

Your Success is My Concern!

Ezekwueme Ebuka
07034952229 (text msg only)
ebusko4greatness@yahoo. com

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Nokia E72 Is Urgently Needed / Fairly Used UK PERKINS Gen Sets(soundproof & BASIC) Available @ A4dable Prices! / Very Clean DELL Core I5, 750gb Plus 4bg Ram @55k....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.