Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

UNN Introduces I-transcript Service To Help Graduates Get Transcripts Anywhere - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Introduces I-transcript Service To Help Graduates Get Transcripts Anywhere (1811 Views)

Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan / Are Universities Doing Enough To Help Graduates Prepare For Employment? / How To Get Transcripts For Univeristy Of Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Introduces I-transcript Service To Help Graduates Get Transcripts Anywhere by lyndy69: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2012
The University of Nigeria Nsukka has just launched an online transcript applications on her new Alumni Portal. Graduates can now apply and pay for their transcripts online from the comfort of their homes. They will also get notification when their request is processed and sent out to their various choice destinations (organizations and higher institutions) world-wide. The implication is that no matter where you live, you don’t need to travel or embark on any long distance journey or wait so long to get your transcripts sent to the organizations or the institutions of your choice anymore. You can now save yourself the stress through the UNN online transcript.

The Payment Rates (Transcript Processing + Shipping) are as follows;

Local Transcript Delivery (within Nigeria) – 15,000 NGN
International Transcript Delivery (Outside Nigeria) – 35,000 NGN

How To Pay:

The beauty of the UNN iTranscricpt is that everything is done electronically. No need to rush to banks for the payment, payments can be made with any of a Master card, a Visa card or the regular ATM Verve card as long as the card has been enabled for web transactions by the issuer bank.

http://unn-edu.info/2012/11/university-of-nigeria-unn-itranscript.html
Re: UNN Introduces I-transcript Service To Help Graduates Get Transcripts Anywhere by OKKO(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Greatest Lions!!!
What are the steps to take,
Which site can one access the iTranscript.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Direct Entry Forms, Any Consequence So Far? / FG To Harmonise University Grading System / Whatsapp Group Fir School Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.