Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics (916 Views)

Mobile Money MPOS Training With Our Banking Partners- A 2-day Profit Summit / A 2-day Profit Summit Workshop / Top Rank Forex Robots - Strickly For Forex Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Hello my 103% profits per day forex robot with over 510 days real money record is not influenced by politics. Is yours affected? Check my signature for details. Gnachu@yahoo.co.uk 08037945580
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
you want to sell the robot right?
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
ufotuko: you want to sell the robot right?
you have not said anything about yours.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Toks2008(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2012
gnachu2: Hello my 103% profits per day forex robot with over 510 days real money record is not influenced by politics. Is yours affected? Check my signature for details. Gnachu@yahoo.co.uk 08037945580

Nothing wey we no go see for this fx business. 103% daily in 510days and your name is not on the list of 1000 richest men in the world. Nonsense

With the way your thread topic sounds,"103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics".
In fx, you use the word fundamentals and not politics it goes to prove that you know nothing about this business but just want to try your luck maybe you will see a victim to scam.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Before you make them believe you. My using politics and not fundamental is intentional, i know that politics is derived from fundamental. Secondly i am not a fundamental trader but technical. Thirdly click through my signature and read again ($1,265,000.00
Withdrawals Already
Made By My
Seller. Forex Robot Makes
101% Daily. Has been trading for the
past 572 Days Yes real
money) Note: BY MY SELLER. That means i have watch his trades and discover he has made money by seeing the amount which he has been able to withdraw. I recently discovered and verify this from my network not more than 20 days ago. Finally they are some very rich people that dont even want to be on Forbe's world rich lists or even want their name to be heard. Do your research.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
ok then

My point is very clear. You don't know a jack about this business and i see you as possibly an innocent marketer trying to make some innocent commissions on referrals or sales.

I have checked your signature and i can see the naivety displayed in showing the records of the robots history.

My friend i will advice you not to vouch for these people cos i see and i mean see real scam here. So readers, be warned.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Toks2008: ok then

My point is very clear. You don't know a jack about this business and i see you as possibly an innocent marketer trying to make some innocent commissions on referrals or sales.

I have checked your signature and i can see the naivety displayed in showing the records of the robots history.

My friend i will advice you not to vouch for these people cos i see and i mean see real scam here. So readers, be warned.
Naivity because i said Similiar to myfxbook
environment. Have you not heard about myfxbook, mt4live, mt4stats e.t.c please google them. For those that dont know they are designed so as a trader can publish the exact trading activities including deposit. This an e.g http://faprobot.mt4stats.com/
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Here is a better example you can see liberty reserve deposit. The bonus given and also withdrawal. Http://fishrobot.mt4stats.com
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
if you are really making money as you claim you will not have time to be selling robot,you are just trying to scam people,that will not work here.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
gnachu2: Naivity because i said Similiar to myfxbook
environment. Have you not heard about myfxbook, mt4live, mt4stats e.t.c please google them. For those that dont know they are designed so as a trader can publish the exact trading activities including deposit. This an e.g http://faprobot.mt4stats.com/

Kai, when i see people like you vending stuffs like a system that make over 100% daily i just feel like seeing you one on one and getting you arrested as a potential scammer.

You have guts man and i am just wondering whether you can even place one single trade because any one who has a little knowledge of this business will agree that making 103% daily for over 500 trading days is a mirage.

Look at who is talking about fxbook. For your info, i have been registered on myfxbook and used it for years now and in fact i have some automated systems running on test account there.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/zombie-swing-ea/368753

But what amazes me is that despite your knowledge about fx monitoring sites, you did not provide a good link for us to see these trade reports real time like the link i sent above even if you have to hide open trades so that we can see how true this system is.

Anyway, you may be lucky to see greedy traders as victims who believe fx is gambling.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
Oh i see why . Very poor result 19% only in 3 months. Let me recommend one good robot that i am not even interested about. It will be of help to you. Compare their result to yours Www.forexgrowthbot.com
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
ufotuko: if you are really making money as you claim you will not have time to be selling robot,you are just trying to scam people,that will not work here.
check out the www.forexgrowthbot.com 1790%+ alread acheived and i see it as a slow robot for novice.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Toks2008(m): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2012
gnachu2: Oh i see why . Very poor result 19% only in 3 months. Let me recommend one good robot that i am not even interested about. It will be of help to you. Compare their result to yours Www.forexgrowthbot.com

I can see that you are a total novice in this business and a desperado at that trying to make commissions vending unrealistic trading system.

You just recommended fx growthbotha system that makes 4% daily with over 40% draw-down which still makes it a dangerous system but you were before then advertising a robot that makes over 100% daily so can't you see that you are a confused desperado who does not even know the parameters for choosing a good system.

I will rather go for a system that makes 50% yearly with less than 20% draw-down than a time bomb system that makes 100% in a month with crazy huge dd.

Must you trade forex?
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Toks2008:

I can see that you are a total novice in this business and a desperado at that trying to make commissions vending unrealistic trading system.

You just recommended fx growthbotha system that makes 4% daily with over 40% draw-down which still makes it a dangerous system but you were before then advertising a robot that makes over 100% daily so can't you see that you are a confused desperado who does not even know the parameters for choosing a good system.

I will rather go for a system that makes 50% yearly with less than 20% draw-down than a time bomb system that makes 100% in a month with crazy huge dd.

Must you trade forex?
You are rather complecating issues for yourself i am an aggressive trader while you are not. Have a rethink you are just guessing that my system has huge dd. Who told you that. I want to challenge you here on nairaland create a new topic let traders in here choose between a EA making 1200%/yr with 43% dd and 50%/yr with 18% dd. I bet you there will go for mine. I am about creating the topic now in the biz section.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2012
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
gnachu2: You are rather complecating issues for yourself i am an aggressive trader while you are not. Have a rethink you are just guessing that my system has huge dd. Who told you that. I want to challenge you here on nairaland create a new topic let traders in here choose between a EA making 1200%/yr with 43% dd and 50%/yr with 18% dd. I bet you there will go for mine. I am about creating the topic now in the biz section.

i am too matured to engage in such futility. All i need is a link to monitor your system real time and not an abstract ea that you know nothing about.And this is why i call you a novice and a commission earner for you to advertise a system that gives over 100% daily is the height of ignorance in this business.

I rest my case and don't expect anymore response from me on this matter.
Re: 103%/day Profit Forex Robots Not Influenced By Politics by gnachu2: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Toks2008:

i am too matured to engage in such futility. All i need is a link to monitor your system real time and not an abstract ea that you know nothing about.And this is why i call you a novice and a commission earner for you to advertise a system that gives over 100% daily is the height of ignorance in this business.

I rest my case and don't expect anymore response from me on this matter.
Links and meeting me 1 on 1 which is better. secondly since you are not interested in buying why do you want to monitor. Supposing you were i would shown you proofs.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business / Ajibright Cargo Consultant Ltd. / Lovely Shoes And Headbands For Baby Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.