Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,622 members, 7,934,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M (13353 Views)

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
The whole state this lady made has LIES written over it. Only a blind man won't see the lies
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by Godsave9ja: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
When Bola was there his nonsense did not happen for one day. Mtn pls appease 9ja land and people
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by Francheezy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
D k0k0 0f d mata !z dat whr d!d LA!LA !keji get d!z inf0 4rm
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by ibedun: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
And listen to these impoverished people yapping about 64m is small money.

Someone said every councillor has that kind of money
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
I don't know if this 64 million winner is true but I have met several winners from mtn in the past. In 2010 I played one lotto on mtn for 2 million daily winner and 20 million weekly. Me thinks NCC was choking mtn or sumfin cos one day I just received a call and mtn paid for me to go and watch ONE match in SA. Nigeria vs greece. Twas a stressful journey cos we spent 3 days there. On that trip I met a dude who claimned to have won one million twice previously on mtn shows and countless other commodities and a couple who were suppossed to travel on a previous promo but couldn't came on our trip. We went in two batches about 40 ppl.

True story, I think atimes ppl win but mtn just doesn't announce for security reasons or something.
My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by eosunde: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
They told us all u need to do is recharge with just 200 naira worth of card.thewinner's line was blocked meaning she never even recharged one day,secondly,she was called first by a relative and then a mtn staff.aba! Line wey block dey receive call? How ur relative manage know sef. See me see ways
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
hahhahahhaa.
mtn pls make una carry her go.
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
If the line was blocked,then how did she participate and how come a relative got the info on the winning before the winner did?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by chimah3(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
how blocked sim go win!! *sigh* MTN I hail o!!!
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by gunuvi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Even my wife is ashamed of working in MTN
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by gunuvi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
armadeo: I don't know if this 64 million winner is true but I have met several winners from mtn in the past. In 2010 I played one lotto on mtn for 2 million daily winner and 20 million weekly. Me thinks NCC was choking mtn or sumfin cos one day I just received a call and mtn paid for me to go and watch ONE match in SA. Nigeria vs greece. Twas a stressful journey cos we spent 3 days there. On that trip I met a dude who claimned to have won one million twice previously on mtn shows and countless other commodities and a couple who were suppossed to travel on a previous promo but couldn't came on our trip. We went in two batches about 40 ppl.

True story, I think atimes ppl win but mtn just doesn't announce for security reasons or something.
My 2 cents
Sorry bro, ur scope no work.
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by deols(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
No wonder gambling is haram. see how many ppl dey vex 4 hia

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by buchito1(m): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2012
d more u read d more u become confused... undecided.. Myn is such a burmer... See lie o... Dem tink say we be fools.... angry
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by Sub5(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2012
This na d bigest lie when MTN don put up. de say she is a 300 level radiography student in d school mentioned. but its only 5 school in Nigeria dat r curently runing radiography program, i.e UNICAL, UNIZIK, University of medugri, UNN, UNILAG and dat of kano,sokoto n uyo is yet to kick off.
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by Godsave9ja: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2012
As i called MTN 180 they told me if your number is blocked or the battery is down, better make it work because supposing you win and your are not reachable it will automatically go to the second person. so put your sim in your fast link on phone and get set.
Re: Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M by naijathings(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2012
i just sent her some bulk sms slaps. grin you can send yours too since her line is no longer blocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram / Meet Ubuntu Phone Os.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.