Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,709 members, 7,930,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption (10219 Views)

Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar / Bauchi Governor, Yuguda, Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruptio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Joey82(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
let politicians keep thieving until one day they'll steal the entire naija and they themselves will have no place else to steal.
I hope gov yuguda does not have a private jet yet
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Abbott(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Isa Yuguda must go!
What sort of criminally-minded governor is this? And on top of that, He had the guts to terminate the appointment of this scrupulous and patriotic man, for saying the truth? WTF!?
Is he crrraaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by ibsureboy: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Would have loved to comment my reserve but I really must ask if all the lawyers in bauchi av suddenly gone on a ethical sabbatical leave. Here is a caveat though; does the man in question have proof of what he is alleging the governor of?
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by lacasa: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
PDP tinnzz..

May thαt Vampire party be destroyed soonest
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by toyindebare(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Is there future for this country of ours?. God bless A sickling nation of ours. Broda Jo is seeking house consent to borrow another 200 million $ while the ones borrowed had no impact and foreign reserves has been drained to nothing since he took over.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by member9: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
malc619:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mukina2 banned GARRI (x7) for trolling with 'sent from' . Ban expires at December 01, 2012 at 04:18:26 PM

Its becoming annoying now, if you read the first guy to comment, u will notice he's trying to say '1st to comment' in an indirect manner. I just told him to be straight foward and they hid my post!
Can you imagine??
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
akintun: These are serious allegations against d governor, and it should be investigated by EFCC. We know say dey no go investigate jack. I wonder where d labour leaders are when dey are most needed.

Dose labour idiots won't talk but if na GEJ matter they will carry it on their head
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by omowolewa: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Where is whistle blowers protection law, where are are the activists
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by anishe(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
ochallo: and they think it would be well with the marriage and the child. people are daily heaping curses and insults upon themselves and they don't even know it. The funny thing is that most people including the fired man may do the same thing or even worse if they were in his shoes because the average Nigerian IQ is 69 , for those in the North it is just a little above 20.

You bad o
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by donotbanme1: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
ochallo: and they think it would be well with the marriage and the child. people are daily heaping curses and insults upon themselves and they don't even know it. The funny thing is that most people including the fired man may do the same thing or even worse if they were in his shoes because the average Nigerian IQ is 69 , for those in the North it is just a little above 20.

hehehehe. I dont want to talk to avoid being banned.

Laughing in swahili...

Moreover f**k the wicked thieves in power.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by donotbanme1: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
akintun: These are serious allegations against d governor, and it should be investigated by EFCC. We know say dey no go investigate jack. I wonder where d labour leaders are when dey are most needed.

Labour has ceased to exist since my dear comrade became a governor.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by ziondaughter: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Good for u. Facebook go feed u. Wat is even ur bizness wit ur state government abi u no dey receive ur pay since? Der are some tins we are not supposed to b involved in. Facebook!!! Dis is just d beginning
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by lillaowow(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
ziondaughter: Good for u. Facebook go feed u. Wat is even ur bizness wit ur state government abi u no dey receive ur pay since? Der are some tins we are not supposed to b involved in. Facebook!!! Dis is just d beginning

You well so?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by deols(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
And no one,not a single soul would care to get this guy a single bowl of garri Even though he was fighting for all.

We need to start seeing things as a 'we' against them and maybe maybe things will happen for us.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by aglomar: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Makes d govnor absolutely unaccountable
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by almaliki: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm....theze krraazy politicians want d Nigerian masses 2 stick wit da code of silence......its obvius someone is guilty of d allegations......!.....Damn Nigerian so called leaders r nuttin but shyyyyyyyte......!
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Truckpusher(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Seriously ? either way i'm not surprised that you actually wrote this piece of shit...what do one expect from the daughter of a corrupt public office holder like you
ziondaughter: Good for u. Facebook go feed u. Wat is even ur bizness wit ur state government abi u no dey receive ur pay since? Der are some tins we are not supposed to b involved in. Facebook!!! Dis is just d beginning
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by AMEBO2BUSY: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Emerald120: d truth is always bitter, may God deliver us..
Fellow NLanders u shd not b surprise @ d way dis so call Alimanjari governor dat are nothing but parasite on dis nation. In short, all northern govs. are same worm of pr
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by kelsonpoint(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
The governor thought he has done d worse to dat man but nevertheless d man has already spoken his mind
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by AMEBO2BUSY: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
let politicians keep thieving until one day they'll steal the entire naija and they themselves will have no place else to steal.I hope gov yuguda does not have a private jet yet[/quote] Am only praying he has it (jet) n crash with it n b buried with.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
جيمس بوند:
Its becoming annoying now, if you read the first guy to comment, u will notice he's trying to say '1st to comment' in an indirect manner. I just told him to be straight foward and they hid my post!
Can you imagine??

Mukina2 is really doing a WONDERFUL JOB by trying to rid you babies off this forum. You all come up with some very irritating comments each passing day.
I think you all need to drop those childish act and grow up.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Sunbellar: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
WHERE ARE THE LABOUR LEADERS, HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY. WE WATCH WHILE SOMEONES DAILY BREAD IS WITHELD BY A CROOKED POLITICIAN IN THE NAME OF A GOVERNOR. GOD LL SAVE US
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by BE811APP: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
browncool: Where are the small boys who always say first to comment, you guys should come as that is the only thing you guys know how to do best

Am sure u reserved d space..
Cuz u r coming back 2 modify...
Small boy!!!!!!

Sent from Alcatel.....
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by AMEBO2BUSY: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
gboss4sure:

Dose labour idiots won't talk but if na GEJ matter they will carry it on their head
What in d world do u xpect frm Megoro NLC president d man is stupid 2 d ko. Only,GEJ matters bother him cos(gej)is nt northern
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by lumeneng22: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
جيمس بوند: Why are they hidding our comment? We didn't say anything illicit!?

O boi, this nairaland is becoming sheety!
.Maybe the truth in your coment is too bitter.Only journalist are free to comment anyhow on this bauchi issue or else more appointments will be deleted.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by lumeneng22: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
If a civil servant sees his boss stealing and keep quiet,he will be term as accessory to looting and when he talk he is fire.Amnesty international will not talk now o.We de look una.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
The gallant civil servant had spoken his mind.what he said, is it the truth - YES.
Will civil organisations take up the case - DOUBTFUL.
Will the truth that he had said feed his family, at least for 2 days - NO.
Will that cause a revolution in nigeria - Mmmmh, NO,DOUBTFUL, YES.

NO, because nigerians are getting used to corruption. Those who are saddled with the responsibility of fighting the cankerworm are paid to look the other way. Judiciary, which is the hope of the common man had been weakened to the bone marrow.

DOUBTFUL, because of the political, cultural, ethnic and religious affiliations of the citizens.

YES, because anything is possible with humans, though nigerians lack the courage to revolt.

I pity the good samarithan, and i pray to the Almighty Allah to provide another work for him, in a country where unemployment rate just hit 79 percent .
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Shenez: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
pro01: Civil servants are supposed to be anonymous. . .seen but not heard. In this regard, I'd say his dismissal is not entirely surprising. What I find unacceptable is his arrest and arraignment in court for "defaming" the governor.
on point!
Everything with moderate, civil servant are the bedrock of the govt. But you keep blind as if you dont see. Moreso, you should not grant press interview they guy lack orientation.
But wetin the governor make the poor guy they eat?
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by BE811APP: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
browncool: Where are the small boys who always say first to comment, you guys should come as that is the only thing you guys know how to do best
Re: Bauchi Governor Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruption by Abbott(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2012

You can not definitely be Zion's daughter. You just cant!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash / Oil Theft Figures Are Outrageous & Unrealistic - Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.