Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,648 members, 7,975,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Need Some Time To Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Time To Think (1042 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / Girlfriend Got Engage By Boyfriend After Some Time She Is Is Pregnant / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Time To Think by tirex(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
grin
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
oh chill mehn... she wan go chop banana come bck joor! na normal runz
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by RudySmith(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
U should ask her why and listen carefully to what she is going 2 answer. Try 2 understand or solve her worries, then if u can't solve them, then let her take whatever time she needs 2 get better.
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by k2039: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yup,it's over,dont decieve yourself,she is already having second thoughts,if I were you I will sack her before she sacks me
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Mynd44: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
She is definately gone.
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by tirex(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by EmmaUG: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: oh chill mehn... she wan go chop banana come bck joor! na normal runz
experienced chik
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Emma.UG:
experienced chik
undecided undecided undecided cool cool cool
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by RudySmith(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
tirex: Thanks evrybody...@rudysmith...we had some issues abt sex..no sex...fine if she aint ready for it...I still love her..cos she's d church type.but we spoke yesterday. Night dat if I'll be making dat much sacrifice den d r/ship's got to be serious...den she came up wif d "I need some time" statement dis afternoon

If the lady needs some time 2 think about u guys being serious, then she is not worth it. Let her go, and move on with ur life. Being serious is what she should dream of, if this is not what she desires then she is not worth the hassle.
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by tirex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Thanks Rudysmith....
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by tirex(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
@Rudysmith...in her exact words,she said she was going to work on herself,so then come back.
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
yes it means u must wait for her, even if she starts dating someone else just wait hahahaha
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by RudySmith(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
tirex: @Rudysmith...in her exact words,she said she was going to work on herself,so then come back.

This makes no sense. u ask her 2 b serious and she says she needs time 2 work on herself?
What is working on herself gonna do? Wasn't she at her best b4? It says a lot about this lady.
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
tirex: @Rudysmith...in her exact words,she said she was going to work on herself,so then come back.
Well, I will tell you not to get your hopes up.
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2012
Oga, u beta move on. As for her, she's long gone
Re: I Need Some Time To Think by 2goodbobo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
She's as good as gone bro.

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Resist Sexual Temptatiom / ----- / Advise Please !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.