Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Best Val Gift Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Val Gift Ever (929 Views)

See What My Girl got for Me, As My Val Gift (photo) / Best Gift Ever / ****** Best Gift Ever This Season ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Val Gift Ever by Kabidoye(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hey guys, I just made up wth my girlfriend and I dont want to mess things up again. now heres the deal. I dont know What to give her this vals day. can u guys pls let me know the best vals gift u eer received or gave. pls dont comment on last postyers gift. just your own lot. Just the gift. u guys are helping a great deal.
Re: Best Val Gift Ever by pastormi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2008
Congratulation for making up. well its good to give her a gift,but tell a friend of yours that is a guy to ask her to please help him to get a gift for his babe.
After she gets the gift then tell your friend to collect it and give the same gift to your babae on Vals day.

(1) (Reply)

The Glow Of Joy / Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship / Abia State Student Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.