Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager (604 Views)

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / Is It A Womans Duty To Greet A Man "Good Morning" / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by RukaO(f): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello Please am looking for the email of the person in charge of the Front page thanks.
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2012
Why?
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by SlyIg(f): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2012
Its me dear. Do you want this thread to move to the frontpage? If Yes,i'll send you my account details,Ok?
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by Tedyk(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2012
U stil a novice,u dont need anybody's email here.All u need z a topic dat'll make d front page
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by Busybody2(f): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2012
Hi there, welcome to Nairaland. The email of the owner is Seun.Osewa or Seun_Osewa or Seun-Osewa or somethingsomethingsomething@gmail.com.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, cos I have the attention span of a gnat embarassed
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2012
RukaO,

All you've to do is open a thread that is captivating enough for the moderators to put it on the frontpage.

As simple as A B C!
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by RukaO(f): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2012
ferhyntorlah: RukaO,

All you've to do is open a thread that is captivating enough for the moderators to put it on the frontpage.

As simple as A B C!
Okay thanks a lot.
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by greatgod2012(f): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2012
Ruka O

u are welcome on board, very soon now u will know better.
Cheers!
Re: Good Morning Please Am New Here And I Need To Contact A Frontpager by CrazyMan(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2012
RukaO: Hello Please am looking for the email of the person in charge of the Front page thanks.
What do you need the email for?

(1) (Reply)

Private Investigator / What You Didn't Know About Your Teenage Daughters / 2 Tips To Avoid Christmas Day Fat Gain...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.