Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Good Are Falken Tyres - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Good Are Falken Tyres (1666 Views)

ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing / How Good Are Liberty Jeeps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Falken Tyres by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2012
Hi guys, the topic of the post says it all.

I want to change my tyres and someone recommended i get Falken tyres. Please how good are these tyres. I drive mostly in Lagos and I dont envisage much travel with my car. If possible, I would also like to get info on where I can buy the tyres.

I am also open to other suggestions. Thanks.
Re: How Good Are Falken Tyres by gulfer: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2012
Very good tires; mine (on my SUV) are stock and made in Japan, they are better than all these China and Taiwanese tires you have in the market.
Re: How Good Are Falken Tyres by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thanks for the response. Please do you know where I can get to buy the tyres?
Re: How Good Are Falken Tyres by gulfer: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
petermania: Thanks for the response. Please do you know where I can get to buy the tyres?
This guy supplies tyres to guys in my office, and I got mine from him: 08034290840 (Ben Uneakwe). Note that transaction is at your discretion. Check the tyre review online before making your choice from the Falken range. Also, check here https://www.nairaland.com/1110435/which-brand-tyre-best-suv
Re: How Good Are Falken Tyres by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
gulfer: This guy supplies tyres to guys in my office, and I got mine from him: 08034290840 (Ben Uneakwe). Note that transaction is at your discretion. Check the tyre review online before making your choice from the Falken range. Also, check here https://www.nairaland.com/1110435/which-brand-tyre-best-suv

thanks man

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Motorist And Their Attitude Towards The Zebra Crossing Signs.. / Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE / Od Off Flashing And Odometer/speedometer Stopped Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.