Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,084 members, 7,890,586 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference (3338 Views)

Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2012
In a world where sexual promiscuity is rampant and the practicing of abstinence has all but died out, just about everyone is having sex -- so much so that deciding between virgins and non-virgins almost seems useless.

[Men] Dont you think there's a real irony here considering that most men want the purest of the pure for marriage, yet they themselves have already experienced the pleasures of the female ?

Okay I got this from a thread (author - Crazyman, 2007

Every man would want to settle down with a girl that doesn't have a nasty past. If you fall in love with a virgin, you'll know that you the only man in her life.
No ex boyfriend
No secrets
No past life
Her intimate life begins from you. Isn't that wonderful ?
I love this quote so much that I'm beginning to think...most especially when I come across questionnable posts and comments from ladies on this forum as regards their past (ex) (some even boast of exes)

Moreso, should a man consider a pure girl who has been touched, but act like Thereza of Calcuta?
or
So many girls out there are 'apparently' virgins, but they have done everything else except [...] (Onila is a case study)

So I ASK my BROTHER, What is your preference ?
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by k2039: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2012
If I remain a virgin till marriage obviously a virgin will be my preference but if not,then why should I crucify her for thesame offence I committed.

The topmost requirement for me is actually a good character,I would rather marry a non virgin with a good character than a nasty virgin

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Bisjosh(f): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2012
Na una get una mouth o undecided
Will continue to keep myself till marriage. Got better things to think about than being intimate up and down.
I have nothing to worry about concerning intimacy grin(getting pregnant, having infection or diseases and tot of been used and dumped)

Am just so happy I chose this path tongue

12 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039: If I remain a virgin till marriage obviously a virgin will be my preference but if not,then why should I crucify her for the same [size=13pt]offence[/size] I committed.
Noted! I'm happy you see it as an offence

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Mynd44: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2012
Another virgin thread?
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2012
Bisjosh, are you for real ?
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Another virgin thread?
Yes sir. Aren't you tired of break-up, heart-break, "single moms" and unending lovey-dovey threads.. ??

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Mynd44: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:

Yes sir. Aren't you tired of break-up, heart-break, "single moms" and unending lovey-dovey threads.. ??
Actually I am not. It shows how much of a cycle we travel in
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2012
IMO,this virgin thing is trash...there are so many myths concerning this quality that are fallacious...eg they are seen as impeccable in character,they certainly make good wives,they are submissive...all myths.u feel they've never had any sexual feeling? Have u considered those who sex themselves with their fingers & v1brators? In brief,the main ishh is GOOD CHARACTER
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by k2039: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:

Noted! I'm happy you see it as an offence
Yet to commit the offence though and I doubt I will commit the offence,but frankly fornication was not part of God's design and it was clearly stated in the scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:
Yet to commit the offence though and I doubt I will commit the offence,but frankly fornication was not part of God's design and it was clearly stated in the scriptures.
?

Kelele
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:
In a world where sexual promiscuity is rampant and the practicing of abstinence has all but died out, just about everyone is having sex -- so much so that deciding between virgins and non-virgins almost seems useless.

[Men] Dont you think there's a real irony here considering that most men want the purest of the pure for marriage, yet they themselves have already experienced the pleasures of the female ?

Okay I got this from a thread (author - Crazyman, 2007

I love this quote so much that I'm beginning to think...most especially when I come across questionnable posts and comments from ladies on this forum as regards their past (ex) (some even boast of exes)

Moreso, should a man consider a pure girl who has been touched, but act like Thereza of Calcuta?
or
So many girls out there are 'apparently' virgins, but they have done everything else except [...] (Onila is a case study)

So I ASK my BROTHER, What is your preference ?
errr acidosis wen will u eva grow up?

Every real woman has her past,it myt not be regarding this virgins gibberish but we all have our heartbreaking pasts and it takes one goodman to understand and love that woman accordingly and that man would be only a man after God's own heart
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: errr acidosis wen will u eva grow up?
lmao! I've grown enough to be your partner wink

Every real woman has her past,it myt not be regarding this virgins gibberish but we all have our heartbreaking pasts and it takes one goodman to understand and love that woman accordingly and that man would be only a man after God's own heart
You're right (except the part I strike through).. We all have our past.. but being proud of the bad part of our past is what makes me sick.
Btw, I'm not searching for a virgin.. but I think we/they deserve some commendations..

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:

lmao! I've grown enough to be your partner wink

You're right (except the part I strike through).. We all have our past.. but being proud of the bad part of our past is what makes me sick.
Btw, I'm not searching for a virgin.. but I think we/they deserve some commendations..
I made a vow God to someone already

M not proud of my past,it makes me sick in da head trust me but we can't carry on like somethings didn't happen in life
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by packman: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: errr acidosis wen will u eva grow up?

abeg YOU FIT BREAK DOWN THIS YOUR RUBBISH MAKE WE FOR UNDERSTAND
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
packman:
abeg YOU FIT BREAK DOWN THIS YOUR RUBBISH MAKE WE FOR UNDERSTAND
proper english pls,I don't get u
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Bisjosh(f): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: IMO,this virgin thing is trash...there are so many myths concerning this quality that are fallacious...eg they are seen as impeccable in character,they certainly make good wives,they are submissive...all myths.u feel they've never had any sexual feeling? Have u considered those who sex themselves with their fingers & v1brators? In brief,the main ishh is GOOD CHARACTER

Mr Binger you are the one confusing this MYTHYS with REALITY. No one says Virgins are impeccable in character or virginity is a yardstick for perfect behavior but one thing there is that WE ARE DISCIPLINED PEOPLE tongue
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Bisjosh:

Mr Binger you are the one confusing this MYTHYS with REALITY. No one says Virgins are impeccable in character or virginity is a yardstick for perfect behavior but one thing there is that WE ARE DISCIPLINED PEOPLE tongue
Exactly what am saying. U just added another point to the list i made already. Disciplined people? U mean disciplined by not having s3x or generally disciplined in everything??
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I made a vow God to someone already
Cool

M not proud of my past,it makes me sick in da head trust me but we can't carry on like somethings didn't happen in life
Oh yes dear
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: Exactly what am saying. U just added another point to the list i made already. Disciplined people? U mean disciplined by not having s3x or generally disciplined in everything??
What else do you want to hear..
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: Exactly what am saying. U just added another point to the list i made already. Disciplined people? U mean disciplined by not having s3x or generally disciplined in everything??
What else do you want to hear..?
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:

Cool

Oh yes dear
he has broken the vow now,should I walk away?
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by pleep(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
I have to marry a virgin.
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: he has broken the vow now,should I walk away?
No, don't walk away, walk to me. smiley
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
pleep: I have to marry a virgin.
Do not think about it if you're not a virgin.
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:

No, don't walk away, walk to me. smiley
cool where do I get u then?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:

Do not think about it if you're not a virgin.
lolest
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by slimchi2k2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
does virgin make a women perfect?
i need a women i will live in peace wit,that we underst me and i wil do,any women that is able to keep herself till she get marry i think
is preciouse thing to the husband,but doesn't make her perfct women,the way people talk about this virgin of a tin,without even askin them self am i a virgin,how many women above 18 is still a virgin?and how many u have already disvirgin?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
Its an individual decision. undecided If you are a virgin I suppose its fair that you want to marry someone who is a virgin. Concepts on sex only after marriage come from a time when people got married early. You are not right or wrong. Its your decision and choice.I personally feel that it is more important for a girl to remain virgin until marriage, than it is for a man...at the end she has to preserve her reputation,...for him, whether he is virgin or not, it will not make a difference simply because he is a man

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Sexxydivaa: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Abeg mak person hear word jare..
Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by AdeniyiA(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
nobody can escape d repercussion/rewards of his/her past lives,little do ppl kno dt dt sexxual relp is covenated wt blood& ppl's glory ar shared wt as many as u had sexx wt,aft al thes escapades,u now settle down wt another man or woman n wiout knowin wea d probs ar comin 4rm,u see them driftn bak to dea former lives,divorce sets in,infidelity,irreconciliable diffrcs,lack of trust etc.
a high level of trust is established between couples who found themselves at matured age,brand new despite diverse tempttns

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
Na only guys wey don dis-flower many pucci dey dislike virgin gals. . .wen will you guys change grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Condom Does To Children. / How To Know A Witch On Facebook / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.