Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Kindle Help Me On My Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindle Help Me On My Business (630 Views)

/ I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto / At 30, Should I Travel For MSc or Continue My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Help Me On My Business by Lakol: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello fellow NL,i have a dry cleaning offices, officially registered,and i have my customers within my location, but i want to market it to the office men outside the location, which i learnt some drycleaners do. But i dont know how to go about it, any body with any idea on how to market the services and the target audience location, please i need your ideas and advise. Like the bankers,if you meet them they will say they cannot hear anything cos they are on duty now. Is there anybody that knows the right time to talk to them, and the strategy to use in meeting them pls kindly give me the clues.
Re: Kindle Help Me On My Business by Mustay(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
Employ the use of 'attractive' pamphlets - if the busy banker pays no attention to you, when he's sorting out his stuff, before he says "what's this one", he'll likely not throw away the pamphlet. However, some people do throw away only to need such services later and they'll be like "and there was one paper like that oooo".

You can also try out ministries too - the unfettered access marketers have in ministries exposes the efficiency of our civil service tongue

Customer referrals remains the cheapest means - if you get just one client who's happy with your work, his word of mouth will advertise your product to other colleagues.

Youcan also get them at the time they are going home (that's if it's not late at night). Some fellas also leave pamphlets on the windscreen although some car owners find this annoying.

What about the internet? Advertise and make your presence known. Everything is however dependent on the services you offer and how much it satisfies customers - if you're good to them, they won't mind coming all the way from VI to Okokomaiko because they'll be rest assured with your services.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Marketer With Stanbic IBTC Lagos? / Career Guide / Why Sit At Home When You Can Start Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.