Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (14230 Views)

Donald Trump Freaks Out On Twitter After Obama Wins Election / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / Farrakhan Confirms West's Involvement In Abacha's assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by webaplanet(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Washington, Nov. 23 (ANI): A police officer in Florida has quit after admitting he told colleagues that he would volunteer to assassinate President Barack Obama.

Sam Koivisto, of the Jacksonville Police Department, told the Florida Times-Union that his comments had been blown out of proportion and that he had planned to retire in five months anyway.

The 57-year-old retired earlier this month while facing an internal investigation into his comments to other officers after the election, Fox News reports.

He told them that if an order came to kill Obama, he 'wouldn't mind being the guy'.

"If an order was given to kill Obama or something, then I wouldn't mind being the guy," he told colleagues, according to the newspaper.

According to the report, when questioned by the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office integrity unit, he said he also didn't care if a nuclear explosion killed everyone in the Northeastern U.S because they supported Obama.

He told the investigators his comments were hyperbole and not actual threats. (ANI)

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/florida-police-officer-quits-admitting-obama-assassination-comments-095239633.html

http://

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Queendo(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
I trust niaja. who wil resign after a blunder, in fact even if you catch them red handed they wil still deny it,i pray we get there one day when public office holders wil willingly resign when caught in an unpatriotic act. On d other hand, why must some of these whites be racists.What is wrong wit being black? There is problem everywhere.
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
White people said the same damn thing about Bush.. Its only racist if a white guy says it against a black guy? Abeg, stop the racism shit. Blacks and Whites alike dislike Obama.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Lasinoh: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2012
Given the kind of climate. . .that was a dumb thing to do!kiss
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by begwong: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
DAMN RACIST! U DEY CRAZE!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by dazzler2001: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oh boy,See hatred,this wan don pass the one i have for Boko haram
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Abujafood: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Well at least he admitted his indiscretion and quit! It is always wise to guard your speech!
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
See wetin Jamtalk dey generate. But it's like the man poured out what's in his mind.
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by salolo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
the man resign because of talking? oh noooooooooooooo the man lost his job
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
if the man later suceed in killing obama, wetin consign me? How the thing go affect the garri i wan smoke now with maggi and sugar
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Queendo: I trust niaja. who wil resign after a blunder, in fact even if you catch them red handed they wil still deny it,i pray we get there one day when public office holders wil willingly resign when caught in an unpatriotic act. On d other hand, why must some of these whites be racists.What is wrong wit being black? There is problem everywhere.
ITS BIBLICAL HATRED. JACOB AND ESAU
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
SniperInADiaper: White people said the same damn thing about Bush.. Its only racist if a white guy says it against a black guy? Abeg, stop the racism shit. Blacks and Whites alike dislike Obama.

Thank you!
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: ITS BIBLICAL HATRED. JACOB AND ESAU

Was Jacob black or was it Esau that was black? grin
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by almajiri101: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Queendo: I trust niaja. who wil resign after a blunder, in fact even if you catch them red handed they wil still deny it,i pray we get there one day when public office holders wil willingly resign when caught in an unpatriotic act. On d other hand, why must some of these whites be racists.What is wrong wit being black? There is problem everywhere.
don't blame them sizzle,obama being the president in america can never happen in any other countries forget the black american thing that just d phrase of it,d fact is obama is frm kenya africa and ruling america,such can neva happen in africa...if truly they can get rid of diz demon,lucifer and his cohorts has lost d battle
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
honeric01:

Was Jacob black or was it Esau that was black? grin
JACOB WAS BLACK AND ESAU WAS WHITE ( OR RED CUZ THEY ARE NOT REALLY WHITE. THEY ARE RED ) wink
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: JACOB WAS BLACK AND ESAU WAS WHITE ( OR RED CUZ THEY ARE NOT REALLY WHITE. THEY ARE RED ) wink

Any picture to prove this? and did Rebecca shag a black slave to have had a black baby? tongue
Was Isaac also red or white or black or both?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
honeric01:

Any picture to prove this? and did Rebecca shag a black slave to have had a black baby? tongue
Was Isaac also red or white or black or both?
BIBLICAL STORIES ARE ALLEGORICAL AND PARABOLIC. THE WOMB IS THE EARTH. DURING THE PANGEA SPLIT, WHITE DEVOLVED OUT OF BLACK. ITS ALL ALLEGORICAL. ISAAC IS BLACK, REBECCA IS BLACK, JACOB IS BLACK AND ESAU THE MUTANT IS RED (WHITE). ALL PARABOLIC wink
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by donotbanme1: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
dazzler2001: Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...

yeah, i dunno wats wrong wit dese people and color hatred
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
This country is getting too damn hard to live in if ppl keeps crying racism for everything.

During Bush's time, It was the same thing, so why is Obama's case any different? undecided
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Psylas(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
U.S.A never get independence grin
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
The guy is a boko-merica

1 Like

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: BIBLICAL STORIES ARE ALLEGORICAL AND PARABOLIC. THE WOMB IS THE EARTH. DURING THE PANGEA SPLIT, WHITE DEVOLVED OUT OF BLACK. ITS ALL ALLEGORICAL. ISAAC IS BLACK, REBECCA IS BLACK, JACOB IS BLACK AND ESAU THE MUTANT IS RED (WHITE). ALL PARABOLIC wink

How did you know Esau red (mutant) and not the other way round? tongue
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by tellwisdom: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
That is, if he had his way?? Aby no be so?? sad
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
honeric01:

How did you know Esau red (mutant) and not the other way round? tongue
GENESIS 25 VS 25 And the first came out red, all over ; and they called his name Esau HE IS THE MUTANT BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DESCRIBED AS BLACK. AND WHEN HE WAS BORN HE WAS THE ONLY ONE DESCRIBED BECAUSE THEY WERE SHOCKED AT HOW DIFFERENT HE WAS. HOWEVER IF YOU GO INTO THE BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8, LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10, JEREMIAH 14 VS 2, JOB 30 VS 30, SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 ETC ETC YOU WILL GET THE COLOR OF THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ( USE KJV ONLY IF YOU DECIDE TO CHECK THESE VERSES )

1 Like

Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: GENESIS 25 VS 25 And the first came out red, all over ; and they called his name Esau HE IS THE MUTANT BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DESCRIBED AS BLACK. AND WHEN HE WAS BORN HE WAS THE ONLY ONE DESCRIBED BECAUSE THEY WERE SHOCKED AT HOW DIFFERENT HE WAS. HOWEVER IF YOU GO INTO THE BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8, LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10, JEREMIAH 14 VS 2, JOB 30 VS 30, SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 ETC ETC YOU WILL GET THE COLOR OF THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ( USE KJV ONLY IF YOU DECIDE TO CHECK THESE VERSES )

These verses didn't prove that Jacob was black or the people of Israel then were blacks, rather it was describing "tragedy", trials, perilous periods, and negative things. a white man can be black from the scourge of the sun and from suffering. (check out white farmer's skin when they are in the sun for examples). only one of them spoke a little bit about being black which was Jeremiah, but then it was also to describe suffering and famine.
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
honeric01:

These verses didn't prove that Jacob was black or the people of Israel then were blacks, rather it was describing "tragedy", trials, perilous periods, and negative things. a white man can be black from the scourge of the sun and from suffering. (check out white farmer's skin when they are in the sun for examples). only one of them spoke a little bit about being black which was Jeremiah, but then it was also to describe suffering and famine.
MY SKIN WAS BLACK UPON ME <<<< OUR VISAGE WAS BLACKER THAN A COAL <<<<< I AM BLACK AND COMELY ( HANDSOME ) <<<<< KING SOLOMONS OWN WORDS
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: MY SKIN WAS BLACK UPON ME <<<< OUR VISAGE WAS BLACKER THAN A COAL <<<<< I AM BLACK AND COMELY ( HANDSOME ) <<<<< KING SOLOMONS OWN WORDS

"the last statement", can you give me the verse to that one?

my skin was black upon me could mean anything na. could mean out of suffering, he turned black not necessarily in skin color but in "classification of value"
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by ejifranks(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: BIBLICAL STORIES ARE ALLEGORICAL AND PARABOLIC. THE WOMB IS THE EARTH. DURING THE PANGEA SPLIT, WHITE DEVOLVED OUT OF BLACK. ITS ALL ALLEGORICAL. ISAAC IS BLACK, REBECCA IS BLACK, JACOB IS BLACK AND ESAU THE MUTANT IS RED (WHITE). ALL PARABOLIC wink
arrant nonsensical comment without a base..who taught you this
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
honeric01:

"the last statement", can you give me the verse to that one?

my skin was black upon me could mean anything na. could mean out of suffering, he turned black not necessarily in skin color but in "classification of value"
SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem <<< HE DARKER THAN WESLEY SNIPES grin <<< KING SOLOMON TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF
Re: Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem <<< HE DARKER THAN WESLEY SNIPES grin <<< KING SOLOMON TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF

Remember Rev 21. do not add any word to the book of life. man stop all these no matter how "blackness" you want us to feel. Solomon didn't say this.

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon" this has more to do with poetry than reality, infact that verse was referring to the queen of Sheba and not even solomon himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pistorious Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend Dead / Tinubu To Mali, B'Faso, Niger: Re-consider Your Decision, ECOWAS not your enemy / Facebook, Instagram, And Whatsapp Banned By Sri Lanka Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.