Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Domain Name Selling Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Selling Questions (1076 Views)

Make Money From Expired Domain Name And Flipping With Stress / Get Your Own Domain Name For Free / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Selling Questions by samogo1: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2012
Plz house i gat some question to ask abt domain name selling.
1. What qualifies a good domain name is it the alexa page ranking or backlinks, if any specify because i saw a domain name with 1.2 millio alexa ranking and abt 1k backlinks and its a dot com domain name.
2. Where is the best place to auction domain names for sell.
3. I really need a successfull flipper to put me through.
You can give more info abt this business. No info seller plz.
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by Youngzedd(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2012
Ans to question no 2 is Sedo.com
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by infotails: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2012
How to fip Domains or you can call it domain flipping.
domain flipping is one of the best internet buisness which i have ventured into although i dropped it due to i found something easy to do in the internet world.
What you need is an experienced domain flipper who will guide you on that or you can easily look for a guide on that in the form of e-book..you can get one at www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng..the site will be very helpful in the line you are going.it will teach you
1.how to get a good daomain nanme..that is only aged domain name can pay you
2.how to auction the domain name
3.how to park the domain name for free so that you can flipp it in high amount
and so many other useful stuffs
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by dav8id(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
sam ogo: Plz house i gat some question to ask abt domain name selling.
1. What qualifies a good domain name is it the alexa page ranking or backlinks, if any specify because i saw a domain name with 1.2 millio alexa ranking and abt 1k backlinks and its a dot com domain name.
2. Where is the best place to auction domain names for sell.
3. I really need a successfull flipper to put me through.
You can give more info abt this business. No info seller plz.
the first thing that qualify a good domain is....
PAGE AUTHORITY MOST BE ATLEASE 30 AND ABOVE.
the follow by these below...
+
pagerank,daily trafic, backlinks.

Almost all the autions site are good.but each have there advantage and disadvantage.+

you need who is into domain flipping to put you thru for free abi,? Bro that's mean you never ready to be a domainer.
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by authecosta911(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Guru's out there, more ansa to his question pls.
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by ads4apo(m): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2012
There are factors that determine the worth of a domain.The alexa ranking,backlinks and type of domain affects the price.Two words domain price will be higher than three woed domain because the rule of domain registration is to keep it short.
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by legalwealth(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2012
Youngzedd: Ans to question no 2 is Sedo.com

Forget sedo if you are a Nigerian.

Simple...

Use aftermarket.com but provided you go through them via Godaddy Auction membership but I will advise you to become Discount Domain Club which you can be with less than $60 using coupon with access to
1.Industry-low prices on new domains, transfers and renewals

2.FREE Cash Parking Premium ($129 value)

3.FREE Go Daddy Auctions Membership ($4.99 value)

4.Discounted Domain Buy Service (28% off)

Note that you will need to get IDENTITY card read and utility bill.

Domain flipping sites like sedo,afternic,domainparking and others will just close down your account later without informing you[If you are a Nigerian]
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by Osaenoma: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by infotails: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2012
click on this report for free report on domain flipping http://www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng/_item?item_id=026002
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by dav8id(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2012
infotails: click on this report for free report on domain flipping http://www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng/_item?item_id=026002
copy copy..... When will you guys grow up? You copy every little post at www.anticareer.com and post it on you free hosted website.not only that but the free short domain ebook that the owner of anticareer is offering for free.and you are here selling it. Haba guys
Re: Domain Name Selling Questions by legalwealth(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
If you are on PC or mobile phone but preferably using PC,visit one of this my
EXPIRED domain names => www.rapidweightlosstoday.com to see how its been carefully parked with ads for cash.

You can't believe it.

(1) (Reply)

Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts / Badagry Beach Generates N11 Million In 2013, Saysmanager / Join The Purchase Of This Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.