Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac (1687 Views)

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
SO ISAAC HAD 2 SONS NAMED JACOB AND ESAU. AND HE APPORTIONED THEIR INHERITANCE TO THEM. THE INHERITANCE OF ESAU IS THAT HE WILL INHERIT THE FATNESS OF THE LAND ( THE WORLD ) BY USE OF THE SWORD ( VIOLENCE AND SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY ) AND HE WAS BLESSED WITH A LARGE SWORD ( GENESIS 27 VS 40 ) ( REVELATION 6 VS 4 ) WHICH MEANS HE WAS BLESSED WITH THE SKILL TO MAKE SUPERIOR AND SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY. THESE BLESSINGS CAME FROM THEIR FATHER ISAAC. NO MAN ALIVE HAS THE AUTHORITY AND PROPHESY TO BLESS A MAN WITH OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD AND THE MANUFACTURE OF SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY, WHICH ARE ALL COMING TO FRUITION AS WE SEE IN TODAYS WORLD. ONLY PERSON WITH SUCH AUTHORITY IS CHRIST UNDER GOD. AS SUCH I CONCLUDE THAT CHRIST IS THE REINCARNATION OF ISAAC. CHRIST IS ISAAC. NOW LET ME SEE IF GOOGLE SEARCH WILL SUPPORT THIS
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
FOUND SOMETHING SIMILAR http://dschondog./2011/12/08/the-isaac-in-christ/

ANOTHER ONE. http://www.godsholyspirit.com/christian_desk/isaac_jesus.html

BOTH OF THEM ARE COMING FROM THE ANGLE OF THE FATHER ABRAHAM THOUGH. I CAME FROM THE ANGLE OF THE CHILD ESAU
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Delafruita(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
brother buzugee,now that "weed" "skunk" "igbo" has been legalised in some states,i expect to see more of these weed-influenced inspirations.keep up the spirit....especially if you're in one of those states,if not,i trust you'd keep to your usual supplier
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Delafruita: brother buzugee,now that "weed" "skunk" "igbo" has been legalised in some states,i expect to see more of these weed-influenced inspirations.keep up the spirit....especially if you're in one of those states,if not,i trust you'd keep to your usual supplier
I DONE GAVE UP THE NARCOTICS angry I AM AS CLEAN AS A POT OF ISI-EWU SOUP AFTER DELAFRUITA HAS LICKED IT CLEAN WITH HIS TONGUE
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Delafruita(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: I DONE GAVE UP THE NARCOTICS angry I AM AS CLEAN AS A POT OF ISI-EWU SOUP AFTER DELAFRUITA HAS LICKED IT CLEAN WITH HIS TONGUE
then you must be a freak of nature.normalcy certainly ends where this line of thoughts begin
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Delafruita: then you must be a freak of nature.normalcy certainly ends where this line of thoughts begin
MAYBE I AM A FREAK OF NATURE. I GUESS I GET CREDIT MARK FOR NON-CONFORMITY. wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by ijawkid(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: I DONE GAVE UP THE NARCOTICS angry I AM AS CLEAN AS A POT OF ISI-EWU SOUP AFTER DELAFRUITA HAS LICKED IT CLEAN WITH HIS TONGUE

Lmao.......

Who born you??......that woman born character......lol

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Joagbaje(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: SO ISAAC HAD 2 SONS NAMED JACOB AND ESAU. AND HE APPORTIONED THEIR INHERITANCE TO THEM. THE INHERITANCE OF ESAU IS THAT HE WILL INHERIT THE FATNESS OF THE LAND ( THE WORLD ) BY USE OF THE SWORD ( VIOLENCE AND SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY ) AND HE WAS BLESSED WITH A LARGE SWORD ( GENESIS 27 VS 40 ) ( REVELATION 6 VS 4 ) WHICH MEANS HE WAS BLESSED WITH THE SKILL TO MAKE SUPERIOR AND SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY. THESE BLESSINGS CAME FROM THEIR FATHER ISAAC. NO MAN ALIVE HAS THE AUTHORITY AND PROPHESY TO BLESS A MAN WITH OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD AND THE MANUFACTURE OF SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY, WHICH ARE ALL COMING TO FRUITION AS WE SEE IN TODAYS WORLD. ONLY PERSON WITH SUCH AUTHORITY IS CHRIST UNDER GOD. AS SUCH I CONCLUDE THAT CHRIST IS THE REINCARNATION OF ISAAC. CHRIST IS ISAAC. NOW LET ME SEE IF GOOGLE SEARCH WILL SUPPORT THIS

The authority by which Isaac bless was from abrahamic covenant . Abraham was possessor of heaven and earth. He gave the right to Isaac. Isaac gave it to Jacob and on and on. Whoever has the abrahamic blessing has the authority to bless. And that's even a lesser truth.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao.......

Who born you??......that woman born character......lol

grin grin NAH HER NAME IS EVE LOLZ
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

The authority by which Isaac bless was from abrahamic covenant . Abraham was possessor of heaven and earth. He gave the right to Isaac. Isaac gave it to Jacob and on and on. Whoever has the abrahamic blessing has the authority to bless. And that's even a lesser truth.
BROTHER BUT FOR BLESSING OF THIS MAGNITUDE TO COME TO FRUITION IS ONLY IMPOSSIBLE IF THE BLESSER IS THE SON OF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. IT AINT LIKE ME BLESSING MY SON THAT HE WOULD GET INTO OAU AND WILL GRADUATE WITH FIRST CLASS. THIS HERE IS OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD AND THE WORLDS MOST SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS. AND IT HAPPENED. THAT THERE IS GOD THROUGH CHRIST MAKING PROPHESY ABOUT THE WAY THINGS WILL PLAY OUT IN THE WORLD. ISAAC IS CHRIST. THATS REINCARNATION RIGHT THERE.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Joagbaje(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: . ISAAC IS CHRIST. THATS REINCARNATION RIGHT THERE.

Isacc was mere mortal brother. He was only a custodian of abrahamic blessing. Of course there' was anointing upon him by the virtue of that blessing . Jacob did the Same to his sons by blessing them. Was Jacob christ also? They only transfer the blessing from generation to generation
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

Isacc was mere mortal brother. He was only a custodian of abrahamic blessing. Of course there' was anointing upon him by the virtue of that blessing . Jacob did the Same to his sons by blessing them. Was Jacob christ also? They only transfer the blessing from generation to generation
SO WAS CHRIST WHEN HE CAME TO EARTH WHICH IS WHY IT WAS POSSIBLE TO CRUCIFY HIS BODY. ITS THE SPIRIT IN ISAAC AND CHRIST THAT IS THE SAME. THE BODY IS BUT A SHELL. THE BODY IS NOTHING ( JOHN 6 VS 63 ) grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Joagbaje(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: . ITS THE SPIRIT IN ISAAC AND CHRIST THAT IS THE SAME.

What's the bible reference for this revelation
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yet another funny and controversial thread grin grin Buzugee, LWTMB grin grin grin You and these your topics ehen!! grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

What's the bible reference for this revelation
UNDERSTAND THIS OGA JO, THIS TOPIC HAS NO BIBLICAL RELEVANCE AT ALL. HAS NO RELEVANCE IN SALVATION OR BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE. ITS JUST THAT EXTRA STEP OF KNOWLEDGE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO DEEP THINKING AND CRITICAL THINKING. AS SUCH YOU WOULD NOT SEE DIRECT REFERENCES. HOWEVER ON INTROSPECTION YOU CAN SEE HOW THE SPIRIT IN BOTH OF THEM IS THE SAME AND THEY ARE REINCARNATES. JUST AS ESAU IS THE REINCARNATE OF CAIN AND JACOB IS THE REINCARNATE OF ABEL. ITS ALL HIDDEN TREASURES THAT IS THERE TO BE DUG UP FOR THE DEEP THINKER.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
seriallink: Yet another funny and controversial thread grin grin Buzugee, LWTMB grin grin grin You and these your topics ehen!! grin
JUST BRINGING IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION IS ALL AM DOING BROTHER SERIALLINK. JUST BRINING IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION LOLZ
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by pastormustwacc: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Apa mi ti jabo si le(my shoulder don fall for ground), bends down to pick the fallen shoulder
*Lights out*

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: Apa mi ti jabo si le(my shoulder don fall for ground), bends down to pick the fallen shoulder
*Lights out*
MAY I RECOMMEND AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON ? cry

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by advocate666: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
There is no biblical support for reincarnation. The dead die and that's it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by pastormustwacc: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
obadiah777: MAY I RECOMMEND AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON ? cry
Dont worry, it was the prosthetic arm that fell down, thanks.

advocate666: There is no biblical support for reincarnation. The dead die and that's it.
Hmn, not always so. Some of us believe in reincarnation.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Bella3(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
nawa oh. I have seen wat my ancestors did nt see

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2012
Bélla3: nawa oh. I have seen wat my ancestors did nt see
ya ancestors were kept in chains of darkness ( spiritual darkness that is. blinded to the knowledge of self and power, a condition of their hell for unbelief ) so you are right. you have seen what they did not see. you my dear lady happen to be living in an era where the understanding of the words are opened ( daniel 12 vs 4 ) <<<< closed till now

your ancestors, who were jews by the way >>>>> 2 peter 2 vs 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; <<< dont get caught up in the word 'angels' it simply means a messenger of God. all negros were messengers of God till we fell. our job was to spiritually civilize the heathen nations. however the character flaw in the negros is idolatry ( baal sango oya obatala amadioha etc etc. same thing they doing today. nothing new under the sun ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 ). so you right. you made a poignant point about ya ancestors without knowing it grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by ichuka(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Isaac is a type of Christ,just as Abraham typifies God the Father and Jacob the discipline of the Holy Spirit in the life of a Christain.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by Bella3(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
obadiah777: ya ancestors were kept in chains of darkness ( spiritual darkness that is. blinded to the knowledge of self and power, a condition of their hell for unbelief ) so you are right. you have seen what they did not see. you my dear lady happen to be living in an era where the understanding of the words are opened ( daniel 12 vs 4 ) <<<< closed till now

your ancestors, who were jews by the way >>>>> 2 peter 2 vs 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; <<< dont get caught up in the word 'angels' it simply means a messenger of God. all negros were messengers of God till we fell. our job was to spiritually civilize the heathen nations. however the character flaw in the negros is idolatry ( baal sango oya obatala amadioha etc etc. same thing they doing today. nothing new under the sun ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 ). so you right. you made a poignant point about ya ancestors without knowing it grin grin grin
*faints* you funny oh!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Reincarnation Of Isaac by tpia5: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: MAYBE I AM A FREAK OF NATURE. I GUESS I GET CREDIT MARK FOR NON-CONFORMITY. wink

Non conformity is a wrong phrase.

I'd say drug induced would be a more accurate description.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pastors Children 'bad' / The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria / Obinna Akukwe: 15 Years Of Adulterous Endurance: In Defence Of Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.