Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,238 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Am Conducting Research On The Oil And Gas Industry In Nigeria And... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Conducting Research On The Oil And Gas Industry In Nigeria And... (688 Views)

How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / How Do I Break Into Oil & Gas Industry In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Conducting Research On The Oil And Gas Industry In Nigeria And... by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
I want to know where the best source to get information on this industry is- especially, technical information.

It may be virtual or physical,

Thank you.
Re: I Am Conducting Research On The Oil And Gas Industry In Nigeria And... by upengineer: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
DPR is your best bet. Approach a DPR office with a letter of introduction from your school or Office or whichever organisation or company you represent stating clearly what your intentions are. They will give you a covering letter to where you want to visit. Am sure of the DPR office in warri, i dont know of other DPR offices in other states of the Federation. Approach the DPR office close to you
Re: I Am Conducting Research On The Oil And Gas Industry In Nigeria And... by maclatunji: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
upengineer: DPR is your best bet. Approach a DPR office with a letter of introduction from your school or Office or whichever organisation or company you represent stating clearly what your intentions are. They will give you a covering letter to where you want to visit. Am sure of the DPR office in warri, i dont know of other DPR offices in other states of the Federation. Approach the DPR office close to you

Thank you! More responses are welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Become An Internationally Certified Service Delivery Professional / Job Interview Tips / Access Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.